[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All of the world's problems could be solved by wiping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: w2juALC.jpg (101 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
w2juALC.jpg
101 KB, 640x480
>All of the world's problems could be solved by wiping out the entire human race.

Prove me wrong /pol/
>>
>>71563409
the thing is, it's not about wiping out all humanity, it's about bringing civilization back to order from out of the degeneracy by methods of pain compliance, you see?
>>
>>71563409
Well, my pets would have a problem
>>
>>71563409
The final problem of the world consists of being enveloped by the Sun or destroyed by a meteor. Only humans can save the Earth from the latter, and save life from the former.

The only thing holding humans back is their emotions. That's it. Anger, guilt, depression. If we can conquer these emotions, we'll go far.
>>
>>71563546
Humans are inherently degenerate and sinful. Empires always fall and it's futile to fight our true nature.

Wiping our genetic information off the face of the planet via WWIII is the only way to transcend imperfect humanity.
>>
File: old-dog-waving.jpg (1 MB, 1669x2504) Image search: [Google]
old-dog-waving.jpg
1 MB, 1669x2504
>>71563409
Wipe out everybody on Earth except natural born citizens of Texas and Arizona, then let me in you cunts.
>>
>>71564562
> natural born citizens of Texas and Arizona

Why do you want to live with amerindians? ;)
>>
>>71563409
>Prove me wrong /pol/

I can't because you are right.
>>
File: ad.jpg (10 KB, 423x119) Image search: [Google]
ad.jpg
10 KB, 423x119
>>71564104
Degeneracy and sinfulness are concepts that do not exist in the objective reality. Since they don't exist, there is no problem in the first place, so by killing all humans you would actually achieve nothing.
>>
>>71563409
The reptilians would still be around
>>
>>71563409
Yeah I get it you're a dog fucker.
>>
File: Kinessa-Johnson5.jpg (163 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
Kinessa-Johnson5.jpg
163 KB, 2048x1365
>>71564826
If the "amerindians" established, liberated and built Texas and Arizona then yes, you cheeky git.
>>
Except for me and my selection of reproductive partners. Yes, that would be ideal.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.