[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Germany demonized and nazis thought of as the most evil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: japan.png (138 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
japan.png
138 KB, 2000x1333
Why is Germany demonized and nazis thought of as the most evil group in human history while Japan essentially gets a free pass? Modern day Germans have gone extraordinary lengths to ban Nazism to the point is probably violates free speech, whereas Japan has essentially stayed the same; a homogenous society with a massive superiority complex. Also, the war crimes committed by the Nazis were not close to as bad as those of the Japanese. I believe the holocaust did happen, but was grossly exaggerated and the gassing is probably mostly a myth. On the other hand, we have Japanese soldiers bayonetting fetuses ripped out of their mother's' corpse. This is far worse. The average German soldier was just a guy on the "wrong side," whereas the Japanese were fucking monsters. We casually have sort of accepted that they sent teenagers on suicide missions and refused to surrender after one of their cities got nuked. They also attacked the U.S. for no fucking reason - Hitler was at first reclaiming territory that had been taken from him, and his motions was spurned by the ridiculous demands of the Treaty of Versailles. The japanese (and their ruthless leaders) were not cheated by the U.S. or the west in any way, they honestly just believed they had the right to the entire Pacific, and performed disgusting atrocities to get it done. The fact we aren't bothered by the fact Japan is still an incredibly racist and homogenous society is really messed up. I bet a lot of them still think they were on the right side of the war, and will not acknowledge that their ancestors fucked up. Fuck Japan.
>>
TL;DR
>>
>>71562855
Japan was way worse than Germany is WWII, and they still don't fully acknowledge they were wrong.
>>
>>71562980
ahh Okay, well I definitely agree, we wouldn't have dropped two bombs on them if Europe had been worse
>>
tl;dr
Japs didn't kill Jews.
>>
>>71563121
bingo. our greatest ally goy. you must never forget the 6 gorillian. muh gas chambers. muh JUDEO-christian civilization..

plus japs killed chinks, and nobody gives a fuck about chinks.
>>
Jews and asians aren't cucks like whites.
>>
>>71563121
that's probably a lot of it...

fucked up too because they did this to China for 1000s of years, not just in WWII
>>
>>71562784
and look at what is happening in Germany right now.

Japan is 100% in the right to hold on to some semblance of that era.
>>
>>71562784

Japan does not and never has gotten a "free pass" you fuckwitted mongoloid.
>>
They have balls unlike the modern day kraut.
>>
>>71562784
Because the Germans had an immense guilt complex programmed into them straight away

The japs just straight up dont acknowledge what they've done, and maybe thats a good thing else they end up like the Germans did.
>>
File: 12341234214.jpg (15 KB, 249x299) Image search: [Google]
12341234214.jpg
15 KB, 249x299
>>71562784
You already know the answer.
>>
Attacked for no reason? Are you stupid son? They were being attacked economically by the US by sanctions to provoke them into an attack which they had no choice
>>
>>71563554
my understanding is that Pearl Harbor was a preemptive strike thinking that the entire U.S. navy would not to be able to rebuild before the war was over... I did some research, but didn't fund much. What were the economic sanctions the U.S. placed on Japan before WWII?
>>
>war crimes committed by the Nazis were not close to as bad as those of the Japanese

Unit 731 FTW
>>
>>71565186
just read about this. absolutely disgusting. scary the estimated death count is from 3000 to 250,000 - which means we don't really know how fucked up it got.
>>
>>71562980
My girls mom agrees
>>
>>71564007
Oil Embargo. The Plan was to destroy the American Naval fleet in Pearl Harbor to buy time to conquer SEA. If they invaded SEA without attack Pearl Harbor the US would retaliate. Alternatively, if they did nothing, it is estimated that Japan would have ran out of oil in less than 6 months.
>>
>>71562855
Just fucking read it
>>
File: chinese-army.jpg (109 KB, 700x458) Image search: [Google]
chinese-army.jpg
109 KB, 700x458
>>71562784
can't wait until China gets its revenge, the day is coming soon
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.