[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cruz status: stumped by himself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: sNmtzW7.png (41 KB, 658x609) Image search: [Google]
sNmtzW7.png
41 KB, 658x609
Cruz status: stumped by himself
>>
What coke ad?
>>
>>71562760
Link to the ad in question?
>>
Link to the study, please
>>
Ted Cruz is spending the rest of his campaign money running Coca-Cola ads around the clock.
>>
I'm going to assume this is the Anti-Trump ad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aZuRoBtwo8

It's not that damaging.
>>
>not linking both the study and the ad
Come on now.
>>
>>71563577

rato
>>
I need to see this ad, Cruz Cringe is always hilarious.
>>
>>71563577

honestly not a bad add in theory.

trump was all pro clintons, and loved to abort his various lovechilds

anyone running against him should post that everywhere.

but what ted cruz did here is manage to fuck it up so badly that he himself came off greasy and slimey instead of the god emperor.

he's too slimey
>>
>>71562760
How do you imagine that feels? To make an ad trying to lambaste your competitor, and finding out that not only does it fail to reduce support for him, it even increases support.
I can just imagine Ted and his campaign advisers sitting in a room just staring at each other in disbelief, desperately trying to think of how they can take down Trump. It's like something out of a fucking comedy. All they'd need is a trash bin overflowing with crumpled up failed plans to beat Trump and one junior campaigner curled up in the corner, crying.
>>
>>71562760
Wow, great data... useless, but great
Hey guys, why SUPER GOP ELECTION TRACKER 9001 #MAGA EDITION is not updated?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0
>>
>>71563577
>trump supporting planned parenthood

seems like a good thing to me
>>
File: 1443838405477.jpg (10 KB, 336x322) Image search: [Google]
1443838405477.jpg
10 KB, 336x322
You guys remember this gem?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
Citizen Super Pac ended up taking it off of youtube
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.