[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why has there been a prevalence in older and attractive female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Why has there been a prevalence in older and attractive female teachers engaging in relationships with young male students? I have a hard time believing that a perfectly attractive and well educated female can be a pedo. is it a control thing? like incredibly low self worth? analyse pls
>>
>>71560025
>>
>>71560025
If you ask me, it's either the sexual liberation ideology, or scapegoating
>>
>>71560352
scapegoating what?
>>
The condition exists regardless of gender.
>>
>>71560428
I don't know, maybe these teahers are teaching the truth or higher ups think she's a thorn in thier sides for instance
>>
What is she, 30-37 or so?

Around that age women start to get a lot less attention then when they were younger, so when some young man starts giving them attention they really like it. 30s are tough for women, even if they are still cute they aren't as cute as them minus 10 years. It's also harder for them to date, maybe they are married but don't feel the flame anymore, etc.

I never fucked a teacher, but I used to flirt with my Biology teacher in high school. I'd make her blush and she'd flirt back a bit. I don't think she would have fucked me (maybe she would have given better circumstances/time alone), but now that I'm older our "relationship" makes a lot more sense.
>>
>>71560520
this story in the news today was pic related grooming a 13 year old and waiting for him to be close to age of consent (16)
>>
>>71560025
It is a symptom of the deluded sjw movement. The same way we are experiencing a rise in homosexuality, we are experiencing a rise in pedophilia.

I suspect it has most to do with people giving in to urges they always had, rather an a surge in people having urges.

As degeneracy becomes increasing mainstream, we will see more and more of these type of trends.
>>
>>71560025
she starts being a teacher while still young but the students view her as an old adult who has nothing in common with them

she doesnt want to lose her youth so she tries to act cool with the teenagers so they see her as one of them instead of just the other teacher

she is horny because she is still in her reproductive prime, she spends a lot of time around boys

naturally wants to be liked by the boys so she eventually fucks one of them, feels great because she is seen as a sexual goddess by the young inexperienced boys

she goes to jail when it is found out, ruining her life, all because she wanted to be desired and craved male attention, the thought of her not being seen as a sexual object terrified her
>>
I don't know, but it's a huge fetish of mine and I always wished my female teachers would fuck me after class.
>>
File: 1441991981963.jpg (110 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1441991981963.jpg
110 KB, 1536x2048
>>71560720
>grooming

God I hate that fucking word and the way people use it, practically everything could be considered "grooming".
>society is grooming my children!
>the tv is grooming my children!

Everything is fucking "grooming" children, same with how it grooms "adults" who I'm starting to believe are just children without the hope of becoming smarter. Like at birth some cement was poured into their skulls and over their life has slowly hardened.
>>
>>71562731
>adults" who I'm starting to believe are just children without the hope of becoming smarter.

Yepp. I would say 80% of adults have the mindset of children.
>>
>>71560647
Yeah there are more unwed childless women hitting the wall so when they get any kind of male attention their biological clocks make them go nuts.
>>
Because men make better teachers. Prove me wrong protip: you can't
>>
It has nothing to do with getting old. It's all about power. Make no mistake, women who fuck young boys have the same malfunction as men who fuck young girls. It's an imbalance of power. It's why you almost always see disgusting men obsessed with (very) young girls and you see weak (albeit attractive) women seeking young boys.
>>
>>71560025
I had super hot geografy teacher and she was wearing really slutty outfits. Every guy in the class was sitting whole hour with a boner. Damn, she was cruel.
>>
>>71561057
>a rise in this
>a rise in that
>a rise in muh dick

citation
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.