[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many middleclass white couples choose to adopt African
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10
File: unnamed (15).jpg (44 KB, 533x276) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (15).jpg
44 KB, 533x276
My neighbour who is a lawyer, recemtly adopted some kid from south sudan who looks like hideous black alien. Why do so many white couples who cant have kids and choose to adopt children, usually choose to adopt children from hideous races? I thought kids were supposed to be cute, but it seems like every niggerbaby resembles a hideous looking alien or goblin. I dont how you could love or even relate to such a thing. If they really wanted to adopt from a third world country, They could just get a high IQ asian child or even an indian kid if theyre interested in brown children.
>>
>>71559777
I'm not reading all of that but the reason it's because it's much easier to get a minority child then is is to get a white one
>>
>>71559777

Adopting African children costs less for obvious reasons.
>>
because they're fucking blue-pilled idiots. they're gonna learn real soon that nature beats nurture.
>>
>>71559892
In addition a lot of people do the whole adoption thing because they want to help a poor child
A white ophan is just a privileged little cunt to these people
>>
>>71559777
Its like owning a hybrid car or installing solar panels on your roof.
>>
I never got this. When I was younger it was Korean children. I feel like a good satire could be made where middle class white couples go to a Third World Baby Supermarket and weigh the advantages & disadvantages of various third world crotch fruit.
>>
To look progressive among their little clique. The kids are handbag dogs.
>>
File: progress-reblog.jpg (238 KB, 700x392) Image search: [Google]
progress-reblog.jpg
238 KB, 700x392
>>71559777
Virtue signalling.
>>
>>71559777

Couples opting for adoption are usually egalitarian humanist types who gush over the thought of white knighting the indigent and benighted.

Of course we all know what happens next. It has to be the most tragic redpill of all, to have such an intimate investment turn so rotten.
>>
>>71559777
It's like slavery but legal.
>>
>>71559777
I remember having neighbors that lived across the street who's kids were adopted. Two niglets from africa, one got pregnant at the age of 13 and the other went through juvenile and eventually ended up in prison. I guess its in their genes lel
>>
>>71559777
no idea, I wouldn't even do that for a million dollarydoos.
>>
>>71560583

African-born minors actually rate above African-Americans in achievement scores.

What's amazing is that the next generation -- the first born here, actual "African-Americans" -- regress to the mean HARD. They're completely consumed by nigger culture and the achievements of their parents are erased.
>>
>>71559777
They want SJW feel good points. That's why the traitorous cunts pick out shitworlders instead of adopting one of the countless orphans we have here in the USA.
>>
>>71559777

they get them at discount
>>
i think it became in vogue after a few celebrity-types started doing it.

i know a couple that did it...they've always been the kind to try and show off.
>>
Who wouldnt want a pet monkey?
>>
File: 1436509618363.png (293 KB, 412x404) Image search: [Google]
1436509618363.png
293 KB, 412x404
>>71559998
This. I know a white couple that adopted a 2 blacks. They're a fucking failure. They both smokes, does drug, drink, sleep around and both admit they had/has std. One of them OD a few years ago and the other one knocked up a fat white trash slut and still sleeps around. He's such a stereotype it's not even funny. The parents are such loving people too, idk what went wrong.
>>
File: 1460924831110.jpg (96 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1460924831110.jpg
96 KB, 612x612
white people love black kids.

racism is a /b/ and /pol/ meme.
>>
File: images.jpg (27 KB, 356x413) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
27 KB, 356x413
>>71559892
But you could choose to adopt poor children from less hideous races. I mean theres a billion i poverished indian kids, they vaguely resemble whites. Why cant they adopt an indian kid who wont grow up chimping out
>>
>>71560968
Next time they bring it up be sure to ask them why they hate their own nationality so much that they didn't choose one of the countless American orphans.
>>
>>71559777
Cuz they are cucked
>>
Australia! Retarded racists since 1788!
>>
>>71559777
Because they see a nigger kid just as another pet.
>>
>>71559998
You're an idiot. Learn that nurture always beats nature
>>
>>71559777
>Why do so many middleclass white couples choose to adopt African children?
they prefer to take the redpill the hard way.
>>
>>71561605
Yep, nurture will make that autistic retarded child into a super genius.
>>
>>71559777
Same reason people donate to Africa or any other country. I will never understand it. We all have people that need our help not only in our own country but probably within our own neighborhood. Why not "invest" in your own people?
>>
>>71560583
Adopt the coal pay the toll.
>>
>>71561522
Can confirm, I hate anyone who's not white and refuse to associate with shitskins, especially curry niggers.
>>
>>71561856
Sure, totally, nature totally made people autistic, that's why animals are all autistic right?
>>
File: tOVWtIv.png (186 KB, 661x864) Image search: [Google]
tOVWtIv.png
186 KB, 661x864
What about Darryl?
>>
>>71562284

Damn. I thought this would be funny, but I wasn't prepared for these feels. Feel bad for the guy.

Not bad enough to ever think about adopting him lol
>>
>>71559777
Because they look cool and fashion. It's socially rewarded, they will be seen by mainstream society as the perfect model of a modern citizen: "so progressive", "how generous and altruistic you are, anon", "those kids need you more than anyone else".

It's just like buying the latest Iphone or the shittiest and slowest electric car, they are covering their unsecurity with social morphine or just following the teachings of modern political correctness.
>>
>>71559777
Real talk. Most people adopting want babies, most white babies being put up for adoption get snatched up real quick even before the baby is born and only go to good couples, leaving the sub optional couples or single parents to adopt over seas if they want a baby.

Also for the rich it is seen as a fashion accessory.
>>
>>71559777
> Why do so many middleclass white couples choose to adopt African children?
they are cheaper
>>
>>71563143
> GF and I playing Pokemon on the train and this little dude just comes over and straight up says "can I have a go?" Proceeds to hop on her lap and play Pokemon with us for 2 hours.

> can i have a go?
> can i have a go?
> can i have a go?
> can i have a go?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/4f455f/gf_and_i_playing_pokemon_on_the_train_and_this/
>>
>>71559777
they're 3/5 the cost of a white child
>>
>>71563525
welp
>>
>>71559777
Your neighbor is a spineless slave with a suggestion box where his personality should be. Convince him to watch you fucking his wife.
>>
>>71559777
Me and my Hispanic wife (I'm also hispanic btw) are planning to adopt white children. Does /pol/ approve?
>>
>>71559777
Hopefully raising them under a culture that isn't garbage will help them become better people.
>>
File: 286_murrow_intro.jpg (17 KB, 286x250) Image search: [Google]
286_murrow_intro.jpg
17 KB, 286x250
>who is a lawyer
Have you TRIED talking sense into rich people? It's a fad, that's why.

Everyone else buys American. You get paid a subsidy for it too.
>>
>>71563857
>The Boy Who Was Raised by Mexicans.
It writes itself lol.
But sure, just don't be surprised if he goes through a fucking bowl cut phase or something.
>>
>>71564899
We're both second gen though, I barely speak Spanish.
>>
File: 1461179799366.jpg (25 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
1461179799366.jpg
25 KB, 274x184
>>71559777
Biological warfare reasons. You harvest some of the HIV tainted blood and put it on a fine needle. Then you bump into someone and stick them with it. The reality is that it's just virtue signaling though.
>>
>>71564899
Kek
>>
>>71559777

Because they want to impress everyone with how 'tolerant' they are in a society that has been slowly subverted to Cultural Marxism.

Also consider that willingness to adopt usually means someone is cucked to begin with. The number of couples who want to adopt because they're infertile is a minority of the adopting demographic.
>>
>>71559777

you don't get any virtue signaling points for a Chinese baby.
>>
>>71561454
i know why they did it, as a status thing. after all, wealthy celebrities do it, so hey, they must be doing great.
>>
I know a couple who wants to adopt (can't have kids- sad story) and they have decided that they want to adopt, even if it is more hassle, a baby born in some shithole country and give it a better life than it would have had.

Well surprise surprise the shittiest countries are the ones with the fewest amounts of whites. I am hoping they'll at least get some orphaned Tamil Tiger or ISIS baby and not a nig.
>>
>>71567775

That's some Canada-tier cuckposting, Straya. At least hope they get a Slav baby, they're pretty much white and there are plenty of them up for adoption.
>>
File: ur_a_fkn_idiot.gif (2 MB, 362x204) Image search: [Google]
ur_a_fkn_idiot.gif
2 MB, 362x204
>>71561605
>>
>>71559777
virtue signalling.
no different from those faggots on their ten speeds who insist on taking up a full lane of traffic despite their being millions of dollars worth of bike paths that basically lead right to their fucking office
>>
>Ctrl + F "white guilt"
phase not found
>>
>>71559777

A few reasons.

1. Ugliness is subjective, so they don't necessarily see thebsame hideous alien that you do.

2. Strokes their ego, so even if they could get a cuter, better looking kid to adopt, it won't stroke their egos the same way the though if "saving" this poor kid from some awful life they believe it'll live without them.

3. There's more supply of niglett orphans than other places. So they become easier to get.
>>
>>71561245

parenting doesn't have any impact on how kids turn out, their loving-ness is irrelevant and never could have made their adoptees into something they arent.

https://jaymans.wordpress.com/2011/11/16/taming-the-tiger-mom-and-tackling-the-parenting-myth/
>>
Virtue signaling: "Look, I'm not racist - I have a black kid."

Nothing more after that.
>>
>>71561403
Hard to toilet train.
>>
/pol/, I made the mistake of letting my wife talk me into adopting a black baby, and now I don't know what to do about it.

I was raised in a very egalitarian church community and didn't discover the redpill until very recently.

Now I fear it's too late. What the fuck should I do?
>>
>>71570366
Kids gonna grow up and cuck you m8
>>
File: 1442175750662.jpg (15 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1442175750662.jpg
15 KB, 231x218
>>71559777
>there are cute little Ukrainian orphans being bombed by evil Russians RIGHT NOW
>chooses to adopt a dindu

Fuck this gay Earth
>>
>>71570366
Tell them that white kids need just as much love. Ukraine kids get less adopted then any other. Go get one of them kids.
>>
>>71570366
Have you already got it in the house?
>>
>>71562665
this pretty much.
I have seen this shit a lot here in Cucktalonia.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.