[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /pol/. I heard you like graphs. This one seems legit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 24
File: bad news.png (39 KB, 859x553) Image search: [Google]
bad news.png
39 KB, 859x553
Hi /pol/.

I heard you like graphs. This one seems legit.
>>
Post again in a month. Bye bye !
>>
Let's see how well she does when her opposition isn't a limp dicked Jew. Sander's had 6 million opportunities to rake Clinton over the coals and he chose not to do it.
>>
>>71559314

All that graph shows me that a lot can change in a few months.
>>
>>71559410
Thanks. I will.

>>71559614
Sure, buddy. Your fear makes my penis stiff.

>>71560170
Why would it?
>>
>>71560319

Because of the debates. Because of an indictment for Hillary. Because of a terror attack. Anything can happen.
>>
File: 1461182964444.png (40 KB, 859x553) Image search: [Google]
1461182964444.png
40 KB, 859x553
>>71559314
>>
>>71560170

/thread

>>71560319

>Why would it?

Why did it?
>>
>>71560319
Hold up, what fears?

I should remind you that trump completely shot down shillary's sexism claim and made her look like a fool. Remember that trump has many different ways to bring her campaign six feet under.
>>
>>71559614
Her opposition in this poll is Trump. Sander's isn't an option.

>all Trump needs to do to wallop Hillary is tell them stuff they already know, about that Clinton Foundation that Trump donated to, about how she's available to those who donate for access the way Trump himself did, that she was a bad Secretary of State whom Trump praise, just you wait until Trump sits there and tells us all about these things while she sits there passively and can do nothing!

If the Republicans don't nominate Ted Cruz it's going to be an epic loss.
>>
Hillary on suicide watch
>>
File: 5.png (84 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
5.png
84 KB, 557x605
OP just got rekt

Run away, faggot
>>
File: Baghdad_pol.png (444 KB, 861x835) Image search: [Google]
Baghdad_pol.png
444 KB, 861x835
>>71559314
>>
>>71560409
>Because of an indictment for Hillary

They've made no progress since that embarrassing backfire on national television. Issa had nothing then and he has nothing now.

>Because of a terror attack

Well, get to work on it. Remember to wipe your hard drive with the highest setting in CCleaner.
>>
File: more bad news.png (68 KB, 793x432) Image search: [Google]
more bad news.png
68 KB, 793x432
>>71560709
>Remember that trump has many different ways to bring her campaign six feet under

Really? How so?
>>
>>71561465
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/02/politics/hillary-clinton-email-server-justice-department/index.html

Hillary is guaranteed to go under. Her own former staff members have ratted themselves out to the FBI, and the only thing stopping her from being prosecuted is Obamas backing as a president.

If there starts to show a serious chance that Hillary manages to win the election, the secret service will start "leaking" incriminating evidence into the public media that will destroy her chances of getting into the white house, because the last thing the spooks want is their own biggest target getting into the presidential seat and pardoning herself.

Besides, remember all the Bill´s "Stick a cigar in a vagina" debacles and other sins. Its simple as hell to dig this up and throw back in Hillary´s face whenever she should start crying about muh-soggy-knees in the presidential race.
>>
>>71561835
He's under the delusion that people will start hating her for things they already know about just because trump mentions them
>>
File: tinfoil_hat.jpg (246 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil_hat.jpg
246 KB, 640x480
>>71562417
>>
>>71561465

Wow, good points.

Shit thread, OP.

Remember to kill yourself.
>>
>>71563650
>>
>>71562521
Further, he's under the delusion that general election voters would even be receptive to hearing stuff they already know about Hillary from Trump, when Trump drove his own negativities higher than hers in the span of less than a year.
>>
>>71560724
They haven't campaigned against eachother.

Cruz has no appeal outside christfags, leave shill.
>>
>>71561835
Let's see, Hillary defending bill's multiple rapes, the Libya disaster, the obvious email scandal, and there's at least three more I don't remember so far.
>>
File: pol btfo.png (44 KB, 852x674) Image search: [Google]
pol btfo.png
44 KB, 852x674
>>71559314
>>
>>71559314
>Was 12%
>Now it's 9%

WE HAVE THE MOMENTUM
>>
>>71564272
>Cruz has no appeal outside christfags, leave shill.
The polls which show Cruz extremely competitive to Hillary makes your fedora-derived personal feelings on the matter completely and utterly irrelevant.
>>
>>71564569
>The polls which show Cruz extremely competitive to Hillary makes your fedora-derived personal feelings on the matter completely and utterly irrelevant.

nah that's because most Americans don't know who Cruz is. The second his Christfag believes are spewed on national media 24/7 and his far right wing ideology exposed, Cruz is finished. Plus he's not going to be nominee anyway.
>>
>>71564569
>muh polls
>on a general election
>before the election has started

Literally retarded.

If he's so electable he wouldn't be MATHEMATICALLY UNABLE TO WIN.
>>
Notice how Cruz was brought up even though he is factually in a worse position than trump would ever be.

Remember if Cruz can't beat trump how can he face shillary? Through even more backroom deals that already fucked him over in the long run?
>>
I hope the economy takes a shit and there is a massive terrorist attack.

I really pray there are daily suicide bombings soon.
>>
>>71564684
It's Kasich that still has a significant percentage of folks who don't have an opinion of him either way. Cruz is (and has been for awhile) known and he still beat Hillary more times than not since first going ahead of her at the beginning of the year. So again your (another anon's) fedora-derived personal feelings on the matter are completely and utterly irrelevant. Single issue fedora voters do not make up a significant enough portion of the electorate to overcome those other people's better trust of Ted's ability or stances on a number of issues over Clinton, at least in those many polls which showed him edging her out.

And we'll just have to see about being the nominee.

>>71564776
Try not to double down on your irrelevant preference with a meaningless talking point. It weakens your argument.
>>
>>71565714
>Cruz is unable to win a nomination
>surely he can win a general

MATHEMATICALLY UNABLE TO WIN
>>
>>71565819
You repeated your meaningless talking point after I advised you not to. Do you not care about the weakness of your argument?

>implying primary elections and general elections are governed by the same principles
You made another simple error.
>>
>>71565005
You will be removed soon enough, Achmed.
>>
File: 1460671991333.jpg (62 KB, 880x558) Image search: [Google]
1460671991333.jpg
62 KB, 880x558
>>71565714

>It's Kasich that still has a significant percentage of folks who don't have an opinion of him either way. Cruz is (and has been for awhile) known and he still beat Hillary more times than not since first going ahead of her at the beginning of the year. So again your (another anon's) fedora-derived personal feelings on the matter are completely and utterly irrelevant. Single issue fedora voters do not make up a significant enough portion of the electorate to overcome those other people's better trust of Ted's ability or stances on a number of issues over Clinton, at least in those many polls which showed him edging her out.

That much retarded delusion.

No Cruz isn't that well known yet.But his Unfavorables have been increasing and his popularity dropping.The more they find out about him the less they like him but still there's a lot more shit coming.The media has for the most part ignored the gay killing pastors supporting the Rat but that will change if he actually becomes a threat.

>Try not to double down on your irrelevant preference with a meaningless talking point. It weakens your argument.

Try another retarded shilling tactic and then cry about not nobody paying attention to you and your braindead candidate.

>You repeated your meaningless talking point after I advised you not to. Do you not care about the weakness of your argument?

>implying primary elections and general elections are governed by the same principles
You made another simple error.

You actually are mentally retarded.

First of all as a braindamged shill you have negative credibility.You can't advise anyone on anything.

Second. do you need me to tell you the definition of insanity with your GE graphs?

Change shill tactics ASAP.
>>
>>71566195
MATHEMATICALLY

UNABLE

TO

WIN
>>
File: 1456290544324.jpg (3 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1456290544324.jpg
3 KB, 124x125
>>71566195
>mathematically elminaTED
>>
>>71566195
GUYS I AM THE MOST INTELLIGENT PERSON ITT

This is why you don't get invited to parties, faggot.
>>
>>71566930
>No Cruz isn't that well known yet.
Factually wrong according to all recent polling.
>But his Unfavorables have been increasing and his popularity dropping
Unlike Trump, this is mostly owing to the nature of the campaign in which he's involved, due to things said about him by others. Whereas this is recoverable if things get hashed out at the convention (and the negativity stops from within the party), Trump's negatives derived over time from how he's conducted himself overall--from his personality--and run far deeper.

As I've said often, it's not possible to win by division and subtraction, through the negativity on which Trump based his campaign. The polls lately are reflecting that.

Your ignored things will remain ignored since they don't reflect things for which Cruz is in support of.

>>71566960
>>71567023
You did it again and got your fellow Tumpfag to repeat it. But untrue things do not become true through repetition. Cruz is not giving up the race, and the party will not be without a nominee if nobody reaches the needed number of delegates.

>>71567459
>sure, there actually IS a way to get the point across to some people
There's really not.
>>
>>71567459
Funny how cruzbots have no idea how fucked ted actually is due to so many stupid shenanigans he pulled. Remember he foolishly sides with the rioters in Chicago which costed him supporters and even earlier falsely claimed he has a secret tape of the real trump. That second part I'm still waiting months later for. WHERE IS IT RAFAEL?
>>
File: CgKJmFvXEAQwbEV.jpg (103 KB, 960x485) Image search: [Google]
CgKJmFvXEAQwbEV.jpg
103 KB, 960x485
>>71568739
>Factually wrong according to all recent polling.

Nope.Try again.Cruz is benefitting from #NeverTrumpers but that doesn't mean they actually know him.As i said:

>But his Unfavorables have been increasing and his popularity dropping.The more they find out about him the less they like him but still there's a lot more shit coming.The media has for the most part ignored the gay killing pastors supporting the Rat but that will change if he actually becomes a threat.

>Unlike Trump, this is mostly owing to the nature of the campaign in which he's involved, due to things said about him by others. Whereas this is recoverable if things get hashed out at the convention (and the negativity stops from within the party), Trump's negatives derived over time from how he's conducted himself overall--from his personality--and run far deeper.

Nope.Try again.It's strictly due to the fact that the Rat is a garbage salesman and no one that gets to know him actually likes him.People don't even show up to his rallies or try to watch him on the TV.THey don't actually support him they just fear Trump more.

>Your ignored things will remain ignored since they don't reflect things for which Cruz is in support of.

>You did it again and got your fellow Tumpfag to repeat it. But untrue things do not become true through repetition. Cruz is not giving up the race, and the party will not be without a nominee if nobody reaches the needed number of delegates.

>sure, there actually IS a way to get the point >across to some people
>There's really not.

Stop crying.You are not dfoing yourself any favors.You are just baiting people into raping you harder.But seeing as you are a Ratbot, and probabky love to copulate with rats, you enjoy rape as well, don't you?
>>
File: asdf.png (36 KB, 859x553) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
36 KB, 859x553
>>71559314
>He hasn't even started on her yet
>Nominations aren't even secured yet
>There hasn't been any debates where he crushes her yet
>Republican party hasn't coalesced behind him yet
>It's APRIL

>Still, Hillary is now slowly going down and Trump is slowly going up

It's like the 1980 election all over again
>>
DAILY REMINDER HILLARY CLINTON HAS NOT BEEN IN A SINGLE REAL POLITICAL DEBATE WITHOUT HANDICAPS

The people have smelt the blood with trumps own threats and videos like this out there and wont be satisfied until we get trumpa and hillar in a locked room where no one can cut the feed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrEpI94UzpA

Which is simply more proof of the ongoing damage control the media has ran for her since the fucking 90's

then you have someone in the media literally acknowledging and warning hillary of what we all are waiting for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKZYUF-QkUM

This is a fun on as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU

The truth is as soon as you get them two in a room together with locked doors and no one to cut the feed it will literally be the first time she has been asked about these things without the ability to witch laugh and dodge her way out of the shit.

Here is another good one. trump could literally walk on stage and play this for 6 minutes straight.
It is Hillary admitting she got a child rapist off she believed should o never passed a poly graph and laughing about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
>>
File: 1457557708489.jpg (107 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1457557708489.jpg
107 KB, 1024x576
>>71569778
This desu senpai
These polls mean nothing until nominees are chosen.
Republicans would rather see a republican they absolutely loathed in the White House over a Democrat any day.
>>
>>71569823
I remember there was a paste in of all the bullshit Hillary was a part of that was passed around the trump generals for weeks. Does anyone have it?
>>
>>71570100
People will come out of the woodwork to vote against Trump in huge numbers. I know myself and 2 others who are normally non-voters who will vote against Trump regardless of who runs against him.
>>
>>71569393
>Funny how cruzbots have no idea how fucked ted actually is due to so many stupid shenanigans he pulled.
I'm not particularly impressed by the integrity of anons who say on one hand that when Cruz campaigns for delegates that's 'shenanigans' not reflective of voting (even when there are elections to nominating conventions and that's entirely legitimate for all the campaign to participate, it's just that Trump forwent the process), but on the other that Trump doesn't actually need to get 1237 because he'll just swing unbound delegates by persuading them somehow. I'm not convinced at all that this kind of integrity is unshakable.

>Remember he foolishly sides with the rioters in Chicago which costed him supporters
Cruz rightly condemned the protestors for hire, but also plainly stated the obvious; that Trump has invited the ire of the left with his polarizing rhetoric. Supporters proudly say its part o the reason why they support him (some under the foolhardy belief that this is fighting back against political correctness); it's beyond hypocritical to then state from the other side of their mouths that they don't acknowledge what Trump cultivates.

>and even earlier falsely claimed he has a secret tape of the real trump. That second part I'm still waiting months later for. WHERE IS IT RAFAEL?
The NYT has the tape and it's been widely discussed, too much so for you to be getting it wrong, including when the tape was discussed by Trump himself.
>>
>>71570725
Doubt it. Repubs turned out in droves because of Trump. Also the apathy from Bernouts after he inevitably loses (like he ever had a chance in the first place) will be palpable.
>>
>>71570725
And for every three people coming out of the woodwork just to oppose Trump, there are six coming out of the woodwork to support him. As far as traditional non-voters go, Trump's outside status is an advantage, not a liability.
>>
File: sRCubF.jpg (105 KB, 994x565) Image search: [Google]
sRCubF.jpg
105 KB, 994x565
>>71570837

No one is particular impressed with your shilling either.It's pathetic by any measure.

You have to try harder for more (You)s
>>
>>71570725
>I know myself and 2 others who are normally non-voters who will vote against Trump

immense faggotry
>>
File: theproperreaction.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
theproperreaction.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>71571060
>>71571141
>>71571275

So Trump is currently dealing with two groups of people:

- People who hate Trump (Cruz + Rubio + Kasich voters)

- Minorities

- White male liberals

- Women

I'm sorry but you only can get so many angry old white people to vote.
>>
>>71570837
First point: the establishment does not give a fuck about cruz, he's fall guy for when they nominate some other fag to go against Hillary.

Second point: the only thing trump "polarized" (which isn't even close to polarizing you dumbass shit eaters) was stupid retards that think having illegals taking jobs of actual hard working citizens, blaming cops for defending themselves from injury, Communist niggers that want to destroy the country and oversensitive hipsters that think religious mudstones deserve more than death and torture. In other words no one anybody should give a shit about and better off laughed and mocked.

Third point: where is the fucking link you goddamn cock lover, why didn't you post it?
>>
>>71569778
So many things wrong in this post.

Trends should not be read into minor variations of polling averages. 1980 was a against a sitting president who's standing with the voters could be adversely affected by the direction of the country in a way that doesn't apply to Hillary. By this point in the 1980 election the race was much tighter. The polling you would like to discount is more useful to compare different candidates against the same opponent, and that is their primary purpose. Regardless, by this point in the election cycle such polling gets it right 2/3 of the time, and just about no candidate comes back from such a deficit as he has against his eventual opponent. Lastly, your premise that Trump simply has to direct his will against Hillary to see her crumble stems from a fundamental misread (often repeated by his supporters) of how his lead in the primaries developed and was maintained. He got most of his victories with marginal pluralities in a crowded field that did not thin as it should have under normal circumstances according to electoral results. He is in fact the weakest front-runner the party has elevated in generations, and its unifying behind him questionable at best.
>>
>>71569416
>nyuh-uh. I'll just ignore your facts and throw up some characterizations instead
As persuasive as always.
>>
File: 1460910101541.jpg (67 KB, 608x716) Image search: [Google]
1460910101541.jpg
67 KB, 608x716
>>71572360
>>nyuh-uh. I'll just ignore your facts and throw up some characterizations instead

Boring.Try again.Put effort for those shekels.
>>
>>71571485
> everyone hates Trump for saying mean things
> People love Hillary because she was directly responsible for destabilizing countries

Loving every minute.
>>
>>71572360
>This is coming from the dipshit who thinks cruz even has half a chance as trump and believes general election polls bofre a single general debate means a damn thing.
>cruz is already getting anally raped in the next five states means he better than anyone else.

Which is it then Nimrod? Does cruz have a chance or don't?
>>
File: 1wut.png (383 KB, 413x414) Image search: [Google]
1wut.png
383 KB, 413x414
>>71572360
eliminated
Humiliated
weakhearted

all these words have something in common, they all end in TED. MAGA
>>
>>71571726
First point: The establishment hates Cruz. Outside of the Freedom Caucus, nobody endorsed Cruz until they begrudgingly realized they had no choice when Jeb! and Rubio tanked. Former presidential candidate John McCain called him "king of the wacko birds". Lindsey Graham made the claim that if Ted Cruz where to be murdered on the Senate floor, nobody would convict the murderer. He was another evangelical doomed to failure (Huckabee, Santorum) until he became the last #NeverTrump option.
>>
>>71571485

All those and yet...

HE IS STILL WINNING!

- Who cares about that cucked up sniggering rat cruz, rubio bailed out and swam back to cuba and kasich is just eating popcorn.

- jews and niggers will always vote democrat, shocker there.

- faggot autistic beta males who cant go a day without being triggered by chalk. Where the fuck isf is Hitler or ISIS when you need them.

- the women are in the kitchen making sandwiches for Trumps victory feast in his palace, built with the bones of faggot cucked beta males.
>>
>>71568739
All of your arguments rely on the fact that we have a lying media, which are being exposed. You can't see this though, because you follow the TV.

See you in November, loser.
>>
>>71573480
But even on the republican side, he tends to do poorly with all of those groups I mentioned earlier.
>>
>>71571485
Just an FYI, Trump won with women in a landslide in NY's primary. Eat shit you nu-male cuck faggot.
>>
>>71573628

So if he is doing so badly on the pub side for those groups, why is he ahead of el rato by Millions?
>>
>>71573628

He also did well with Hispanics in Nevada/Florida
>>
File: enjoy.png (427 KB, 508x374) Image search: [Google]
enjoy.png
427 KB, 508x374
>>71573628
Funny how you weren't shitposting last night.MAGA
>>
>>71571726
>First point:
I know the establishment doesn't want Cruz, just as they don't want Trump. Only, there are arguments in Cruz's favor for when the convention comes that may see him overcome the establishment's desire to get around his candidacy, arguments that Trump doesn't have. Cruz also had the foresight to keep his focus on the delegate selection process at all times and had laid the ground work from the begining while Trump left it up to the belief that he would effectively wrap up the nomination by March.

>Second point
You don't see Trump as wanting to be seen as a polarizing figure? That's odd. Everybody else does.

>>71571726
>Third point
Are you trolling me or did you honestly miss that the tapes under discussion were those from Trump's background interview with the NYT? The story where it was intoned by reporters familiar with the interview that Trump made statements regarding his position on immigration issues (and very likely others) not in keeping with his rhetoric on the stump?
>>
>you idiots picked TRUMP?
>but Hillary is going to mop the floor with him!

If that's true then Cruz didn't stand a chance either so what difference does it make?
>>
>>71572340
With every word you type, Trump's support only grows. Keep posting more, though.
>>
>>71573782
That is wildly inaccurate. Trump won among Republican women. Of whom there were far fewer than Democrat women. Out of all the women casting votes in the NY primary, Hilary got way more votes from them than Trump did.

Take your spin somewhere else, please.
>>
>>71574008
>The story where it was intoned by reporters familiar with the interview that Trump made statements regarding his position on immigration issues (and very likely others) not in keeping with his rhetoric on the stump?

So I guess he's not as polarizing as you thought? Looks like you got played.
>>
>>71573920

He were too busy crying into his $15 coffee about how his angry old white male faggot god wouldnt be able to pay off his student loans, enslave the white race in the name of Africa and smash the patriarchy.
>>
>>71574188
Of course democrat cunts will vote for the criminal vagina in a CLOSED PRIMARY. Their only choices are her and a communist mummy. You say that Trump doesn't do well with women. People post proof that he can grab at least republican women (which is not a small group, contrary to what you want to believe).

Keep moving the goalposts, faggot.
>>
>>71573501
We have a lying media, a media invested in the political success of one persuasion over another. I've known this for a long time. But what you've yet to see is the manner in which they lie, how their investment is manifested. For that, you are not grounded by any reality, and no amount of truth will penetrate.
>>71574109
You really seem to hate truths...
>>71574234
...and count on all others to whom you're conveniently allied being the same as you. Big mistake.
>>
>>71574676
>more women support Hilary than Trump
>b-b-but Trump won women in a landslide! Nevermind that I'm lying!
>>
File: btfoted.jpg (91 KB, 790x539) Image search: [Google]
btfoted.jpg
91 KB, 790x539
>>71574008

>Only, there are arguments in Cruz's favor for when the convention comes that may see him overcome the establishment's desire to get around his candidacy, arguments that Trump doesn't have.

It's the other way around.Ratto literally HAS NO CHANCE.Even without the media and others attacking him the way they attack Trump, the Rat is still getting B T F O everywhere.

>Are you trolling me or did you honestly miss that the tapes under discussion were those from Trump's background interview with the NYT? The story where it was intoned by reporters familiar with the interview that Trump made statements regarding his position on immigration issues (and very likely others) not in keeping with his rhetoric on the stump?

Except that was something Buzzfeed and other #NeverTrumpers just made up and blew out of proportion:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/editor-ny-times-not-sitting-on-a-news-story-with-trump-tapes/article/2584720#.VtkeZLU93v0.twitter
>>
File: trump.gif (445 KB, 700x392) Image search: [Google]
trump.gif
445 KB, 700x392
>>71559314
>>
>>71574008
Re first point: yeah that delegate wrapping was so good especially in colorado he got fucked into losing even more support and trump having no problem using that against him.

Re second point: you're proving what I said about "polarizing" trump. You and every other oversensitive faggot can't handle trumps WORDS and the media's unsiccessful twisting so you think up this retarded belief that it's just him being polarizing despite being millions ahead in votes.

Re third point: WHERE'S THE FUCKING LINK, SHOW THE FUCKING LINK. YOU SAID IT'S REAL SO GIVE OUT THE GODDAMN LINK YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
>Cruz and Bernie fags get their teeth smashed out in New York
>Struggle to find a way to spin this as not being a glorious victory for Trump

>I KNOW, POLLING DATA!

Nobody cares about the polls, loser. We won, you lost. Just give it up already. If Trump loses to Hillary, it's still good enough that we humiliated you and rekt your party.
>>
File: stumpedbyNYvalues.jpg (122 KB, 954x582) Image search: [Google]
stumpedbyNYvalues.jpg
122 KB, 954x582
>>71574794

Carefull with those pills mate.They are not red, they are blue and you are about to go completely bonkers.
>>
>>71574833
Try posting again after the general election when most state contests aren't CLOSED POLLS BOUND BY PARTY, you retarded faggot. Trump won with republican women. Hillary won with democrat women. The two sides combine in November, then the real battle starts.

Fuck off back to /r/sandersforpresident with your shitty bait.
>>
>>71574871

You think the bern outs are going to support shillary when sanders is finally put in his political grave?

You truly are an establishment cuck if you think that.
>>
>>71575277

--- meme -->

you
>>
>>71574794
Bye bye shill!
>>
>>71575395

I see my error now, well played and called.

Its been a long day.
>>
>>71575074
This dumb cruznigger thinks rafael would be half as good against Hillary when trump already smacked part of her shit in so bad she's has to ignore him or get more wrecked. Meanwhile cruz has had his ass handed to him in the next 5 states before voting even began he's now bitching and being more egoistical than trump has which would make the canadian lose more votes if he keeps it up.
>>
File: 1449933735389.png (225 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1449933735389.png
225 KB, 800x800
>>71571485

So you know that phrase you've been hearing about on the net for the past few months. What was it? Oh yah

THE SILENT MAJORITY

If all white people voted, it would be a blow out. However most of them won't vote.... but a good number will. Trump won't win the minority vote but he'll win a part of it. Same thing with women. Same thing with liberals (especially after Bernie fags lose it).

HELL this is assuming Hillary won't get fucked by the FBI. And Cruz can't be president.

If it's Bernie vs Trump, I'm willing to bet more people vote against socialism, then "racism."
>>
>>71559410
hey France you need to wash your flag once in awhile or it gets stained
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.