[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is cheating frowned upon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: cinnabon.jpg (105 KB, 556x1105) Image search: [Google]
cinnabon.jpg
105 KB, 556x1105
Let's be honest. In this world, no one is playing "by the rules". If you piss-tested all the athletes and bodybuilders on this planet, more than half of them would fail. Rich people have trillions of dollars in off-shore banks while you're paying taxes. They also work the political system with Super PACs and bribes to get the laws they want passed, laws that will most likely be detrimental to your economic fortunes.

If there's some guy out there who wasn't born handsome, tall, with the right skin color, and the right family name, and he's been dumped on his whole life, if he cheated here and there to ensure his GPA stayed high so he could get a scholarship to a prestigious college he wouldn't otherwise be able to afford and better his lot in life, who are we to judge him? What's so bad about that?
>>
Maybe you should study nigger
>>
Because they didn't do it "fair". I have no problem with it, as long as you truly understand your job and do it properly I have no problem with cheating.

Also, I expected a cuck thread.
>>
If you are in a monogamous relationship and you cheat you are a dick period.

If you are in a formally open relationship, you can't cheat

If you are too much of an animal for the former, you can find some dirty skank for the latter
>>
Because the measure of successful cheating is getting away with it. If you cheat right, then everything is fine, but if you get outed that's equivalent to being incompetent at your task.

"Frowning" upon cheating isn't just a moral stance, it is literally their punishment for cheating poorly.
>>
>>71557859
How about get fucking good

If I had to go into surgery I'd much rather have a qualified Doctor over some chump that cheated on his exams because actually applying himself and learning a thing or two was too much to ask for
>>
>>71557859
It is called standards and ethics. Two of which you obviously lack you. You treat others as you want to be treated yourself.
>>
>>71557859
your argument makes sense from a personal viewpoint.
as a group allowing cheating is unacceptable, because the results are subpar compared to the actual work. The reason there is a test is to get the student to learn something. If he just cheats, it defeats the purpose.
>>
>>71558307
Kek, didnt even read the post.
>>
>>71557859
Honestly I don't really care. Tests are a detached from reality memorization check. You will not ever be placed in a situation in an actual job where you do not have an access to information via interwebs. In perspective of the job it doesn't really matter if you can say it on spot or no since you most likely won't be saying it to anyone and just do it. Repeated jobs will have to be learned in workplace anyway and done mechanically; jobs rarely done won't most likely have to be done with a minute and wouldn't be worth learning minute details of.
Tests are the most objective way of measuring ability in schools though.
>>
>>71557859
Only idiots and cowards cheat, let's not lower our standards just because a bunch of other people can't succeed any other way but to cheat.
>>
>>71557859
The reason Asians with all their intellect never got science os because in order to have scientific reproducibility you must mature past cheating.
>>
>>71557859
Because you are circumventing the rules. This is always the case.

If you're going to cheat then don't be a pussy and ask for other to accept it.
>>
Shit, people born with more intelligence are cheating when they can memorize everything.
>>
>>71557859
Why should I trust this person with any kind of manufacturing or industry shit when he can't even remember some basic terms related to lean manufacturing?
>>
cheating and cutting corners didnt put a man on the moon or ensure everyone has electricity
>>
>>71557859
its intellectual property theft, chang. Rice yourself
>>
>>71557859
Well you see if nobody cares whether you cheat or not on a test, then everybody would cheat and nobody would know anything.
>>
>>71557859

Because there's a lot of things in the world that fail horribly when someone cloaks their incompetence in lying and then ends up in a position of responsibility.

Many of them kill people, some kill lots of people. And eventually, the cheater is only competent at one thing. Cheating.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.