[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people so angry at libertarians? I understand being angry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1443991261783.jpg (57 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1443991261783.jpg
57 KB, 512x512
Why are people so angry at libertarians?
I understand being angry at leftists or right wingers who want to force you to obey their ideologies.
But why do libertarians get so much flak for just wanting to leave everyone alone?
>>
Bc libertarians don't really champion border control, which eventually leads to being overrun if your country is based enough
>>
>>71556601
They're autists who approach society's problems like some engineering task to be solved, completely missing the point of the culture war.
>>
>>71556884

but libertarians champion not being forced to deal with them and the ability to shoot them if they chimp out so
>>
>>71556969

This is objectively false and retarded. Libertarians are the only ones who realize you can't top-down engineer a social solution.
>>
>>71556601
They hate borders, roads, clean water, safe food, children being kept from being sexualized, religion, and are the most corporate boot lickers the world has ever known.

None of them have worked a day in their autistic lives
>>
>>71556601
All the reasons why people hate leftists, libertarians support.
>>
>>71556994
This
>>
I support libertarian free markets but the goal should not be greed and ammasing as much material wealth as possible.
Like I wish for some kind of non-materialistic moral capitalism
>>
File: 1460064368089.jpg (123 KB, 880x587) Image search: [Google]
1460064368089.jpg
123 KB, 880x587
>>71556601
I dont really care about libertarians. The only thing about is is that it is a burguer ideology.

Honesltly I in this threads because of the flags
>pic related
>>
>>71557183
No, all the reasons why neocon retards hate leftists, libertarians support.
>>
File: Straya.jpg (326 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Straya.jpg
326 KB, 2000x1333
>>71557362
This is a personal favorite.
>>
>>71556994
"Libertarians want to openly massacre people for no reason other than they are being unruly"

Jesus Christ you heard it here first folks.
>>
>>71557049
>>71557183
So people are just uneducated?
>>
>>71556994
But you'll get out voted by the hordes of migrants that overwhelmingly vote for government programs.
>>
>>71557498
and thats why Libertainism wont work
>>
>>71557359
>moral capitalism

Kek yeah right
>>
>>71556994
>starting a war in your own country bc you refused to just not let them in in the first place
Libertarians are dumb
>>
They think that a free market is somehow a solution to everything/anything, contrary to reality.
>>
>>71556969
>culture war

Top kek
>>
>>71556601
Because they are Flat Earth Believers. Neo-liberalism doesn't work. Even the IMF's own think tank agrees.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sharan-burrow/do-the-imfs-actions-worse_b_9670470.html

Libertarianism demands that free market capitalism functions with the asurity of the physical world. This belief comes from the inconsistent and frankly moronic bullshit of financial economics.
The belief in these voodoo tenets of supply and demand, marketplace, competition, and the invisible hand will make things fair, blinds them to the corruption, manipulation, and confidence game of capitalism that in reality does not guarantee the incorruptibility, decentralization, and fairness promised by the shills.

Libertarians are fairytale believers who get in the way not only of market controls, but the very idea that the market needs to be controlled. Yet they make this argument using the rhetoric and sophistry of their religion.

Ignore them.
>>
File: 328519519024.png (441 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
328519519024.png
441 KB, 500x494
>>71556601
>be libertarian presidential candidate
>"private companies should be allowed to do what they want!"
>private company won't let you in the presidential debates because you're retarded
>sue them
>>
>>71558174
>Libertarians are fairytale believers who get in the way not only of market controls, but the very idea that the market needs to be controlled.

This. If we were libertarians there would be monopolies everywhere. The market would become stagnant and implode on itself. There's a fucking reason we have these rules but these goddamn autists can't seem to function without wanting to overthrow the government. They are really just An-caps in disguise.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.