[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the new face of the $20 bill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (82 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
82 KB, 1160x629
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>71555995
it'll only hurt for the first few inches senpai.

try to relax.
>>
Thanks anon, the 17 threads we already have about this werent enough. Good thing you put so much effort into this one
>>
>>71555995
so what dis nigger do? is that the peanutbutter guy?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 550x550
The Jews win again.

RRRRREEEEEEEE
>>
>>71556190
Haha nigs be nogging she invented the welfare system senpai
>>
>>71556190
She helped smuggle other peoples' property across state lines during the Northern War of Aggression.
>>
>>71556392
>she
lel, if thats true its kinda pathetic.
>>
>>71555995

It's been decided that we will be writing "nigger" on them, and that we will value things in niggers.

>1/8 of marijuana = 2.5 niggers
>>
File: 1460083044897.jpg (225 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
1460083044897.jpg
225 KB, 682x600
>>71555995
Atleast Sweden wont be the laughing stock for next few days
>>
>>71556392
>hurr

She actually did a lot in her life and deserves to be on a dollar bill more than any other black person in the US. That said, I don't really understand why they would change it from Jackson to Tubman, I would have replaced him with John Adams or maybe Teddy Roosevelt.
>>
File: harriet-tubman20(2).gif (250 KB, 867x1128) Image search: [Google]
harriet-tubman20(2).gif
250 KB, 867x1128
>yfw world moves to new chinese gold backed currency and taunts the US about it's paper niggers
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.