[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>online discussion about politics >other person cites Wikipedia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 95f.jpg (33 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
95f.jpg
33 KB, 500x545
>online discussion about politics
>other person cites Wikipedia
>mfw

What makes you immidiately trash a discussion?
>>
>>71555496
If someone disagrees with me
>>
File: 14441684622740.jpg (55 KB, 550x828) Image search: [Google]
14441684622740.jpg
55 KB, 550x828
> online discussions about politics
>>
>>71555496
when OP is a fag.
>>
>>71555496
The use of the words "Bourgeois" and the other one that starts with a P that rhymes with pottery which I don't know how to spell
>>
>>71555614
this
>>
>>71555614
Same.
>>
>>71555614
Literally this. I have grown so much hatred for lefties that I now don't even want to hear what they have to say. I can only be flooded with garbage for so long before I snap.
>>
>>71555496
>'Those facts are great anon, but I feel-'
Do not care about your 'feels'
>>
>>71555496
OP are you german born or are you a migrant.
>>
>german disliking facts

No wonder your country is overflowing with rapefugees
>>
>>71556660
>>german disliking facts

I don't know about english wikipedia, but the german one was written by leftist scum who don't care about facts
>>
>>71556933
Like what? Whenever I argue with leftists, I'd be lucky if they cite anything as reputable as wikipedia. Usually they go for some no-name lefty blogpost that they agree with. I'm the one who actually does the citing and I use wikipedia for that when applicable.
>>
>doing research paper
>"NO ONLINE SOURCES"
>why?
"Because anyone can just go on the Internet and say whatever they want"
>anyone can just write whatever they want in a book
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.