[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Canadians so nice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9
Korean living in Canada here. Why are Canadians so much more friendly towards asians than other white people? They hold the door for me, never harass me. One time this random Canadian dude was racist to me, and later he goes "I'm sorry I misjudged you man." ^_^ <3 Canada
>>
They've just gotten used to most of their country being sandniggers and slants.
>>
>>71555411
That's not true. The town I live in is 90% white and the rest are natives.
>>
>>71555477
Rural folk aren't familiar with gook trickery.
>>
>>71556502
What province are you from?
>>
>>71555477
Now I know this is bullshit. Go make me some spicy cabbage you fucking gook.
>>
>>71555251
Cause most (non-flip) Asians are hard workers. Koreans are top tier immigrants.
>>
>>71556912
It's not bullshit. If I wasn't autistic (I actually am) and had talent, I would not have any social problems fitting in here in canada. You've obviously never been to america if you think canadians are racist.
>>
>>71556919
Thanks, canada.
>>
>Diversity is Our Strength
>2016 A.D.
>>
>>71557075
Americans aren't racist either, obviously you have never been there. Nobody is racist infact, people only hate blacks.
>>
>>71557157
DUDE, WEED.
>>
>>71556816
Ontario. I live in the outskirts of the GTA, everyone here hates immigrants because they're rude and never assimilate.
>>
>>71557310
No dude, rural americans are pretty unfriendly towards non-caucasians, certain parts of the midwest where it's like 90% white (North Dakota, etc.) random rednecks will come and harass you. People will ignore you if you ask them questions, stuff like that.
>>
>>71557404
I think that might be you making assumptions for other canadians. Hate is a strong word. I've never actually met Canadians that outright harass non-whites or dislike them for no reason. unlike i've experienced in the US or Europe.
>>
File: koreanniggers.jpg (30 KB, 420x314) Image search: [Google]
koreanniggers.jpg
30 KB, 420x314
Because canadians and koreans are similar in many ways

>both passive aggressive and easily triggered
>hate their economically superior neighbors
>they both steal the historical achievements of other countries (e.g. we burned down the white house)
>cucked by china
>>
>>71558511
>cucked by china
mfw most canadians here think i'm chinese, even after i tell them i'm korean.
>>
>>71557694
>for no reason
Trust me, living near Toronto we have a lot of reasons to hate Muslims and Asians. I know dozens of "'racists.""
>>
>>71558805
I meant more on an individual level.
>>
>>71558954
We always give individuals a chance. (More often than not, immigrants are dicks) But as a group, Asians and Muslims are terrible. Indians and Filipinos are pretty friendly though.
>>
>>71559272
Maybe you've just had bad experiences with asians and muslims. and good ones with indians (aren't filipinos asians too?)
>>
File: Laughing-Crying-Emoticon-01.jpg (11 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Crying-Emoticon-01.jpg
11 KB, 620x400
welp the canadian shill team is out in full force. Canadians MUST have a good reputation on /pol/ their lives depend on it, because 4chins is so relevant to their pathetic lives in igloo land
>>
>>71559437
Indians and Filipinos are both Asians. We just use "Asian" to refer to the Chinamen and Koreans. On the individual level you're probably right but Chinese cause a lot of problems with housing and Muslims with extremism. There's also the issue of massive enclaves killing cities and destroying Canadian culture.
>>
>>71555251

'Cause most Asians are just white people that look different.
>>
>>71559788
The thing about the chinese and housing thing though is not that they do it on purpose. They just come to canada to buy up real estate and that's the side effect that occurs. I actually don't know many middle easterners (I tend to think they're rare, honestly haven't met any except my psychiatrist from iran) so I can't comment on muslims.
>>
File: 22.jpg (519 KB, 2000x1061) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
519 KB, 2000x1061
This is now a quebec Thread
Free quebec !!
>>
Lived in Canada my entire life, every time I travel to the US I am treated way nicer and with more respect than I ever will in Canada.
>>
>>71560021
It's more of an issue in the cities. Non- whites are okay in small numbers.
>>
>>71559788
I'll admit that most asians are lacking in manners. But I think that's cultural and not racial. The japanese are asian, but they're known to be polite. etc.
>>
>>71560137
>americans nicer than canadians
bitch you must smoke crack.
>>
>>71555251

Because you slanty eyed fucks all look the same to us. Chinks helped put the rail line through and I think it's in our DNA to tolerate anyone who looks oriental. Also Canadians are two faced passive aggressive sons of bitches. Now get the fuck out of my country, and remember if I run into you tomorrow I will say hello and hold the door for you.
>>
>>71560309
lol
>>
>>71560185
If being an asshole is culture, that means gooks and chinks have a shitty culture.
>>71560243
Actually I've found Americans to be nicer than us too. (Both whites and minorities)
>>
File: oh shit nigger.gif (393 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
oh shit nigger.gif
393 KB, 640x360
>>71559716
>"Canadians MUST have a good reputation on /pol/"
>implying Canadians had a good reputation on /pol/ to begin with.
>>
>>71560477
Shut up inbred ice nigger.
>>
>>71560560
Well, america is literally 10x's canada (population wise) so a lot of different types of personalities than here. I've lived there for a while though. And I lived Canada. In my experiences Canadians are nicer on the average.
>>
>>71560477
>A FUCKING PALETTE CHANGE
>>
>>71555251

Look up nipper tipping.

You come around my way zipper head and we will show you who's country you are in . give ya a good ole ax handle welcome.
>>
>>71560747
Most of the neighboring states are 100% bro tier. I have had good experiences in usa. They always try to feed you and show you their guns. They see us as distant family or some shit, pretty weird.
>>
>>71555251
We are more civil, USA is built is on hate mostly.

Anyway we are more whote than USA and promote mostly all white culture or media, the majority of politicians are white too.
>>
>>71560565
thats why Canadians are trying so hard. the CBSA has funded the National Canadian Shill Team with billions of dollars of tax payer money to recover the reputation of Canada on /pol/.

Its a national crisis that Canadians are not seen as 'nice'
>>
>>71555251
the best thing about EVERY asian is they aren't native

asians move into shitty areas and fix them up, sand niggers included, not having to worry about yellow asians chimping out is a huge plus

at the end of the day, white people dont breed enough to maintain our infrastructure

if we HAVE to get cucked, may aswell be by a non threatening chink dick
>>
>>71560915

Tripfag kike spewing lies.
>>
>>71560864
North Dakota is not bro-tier for asians. maybe they are to white canadians. idk.
>>
>>71561074
Drop the internet tough guy act, Manitoba.
>>
>>71561038

You kikes are out in full force huh?
>>
>>71560135
>a fucking frog
>>
Fuck all Canadians
Literal worst white country in the world
>>
>>71561084
I have never been there so I don't know. Organ, washington, and utah all seem pretty much interchangeable with canadians except they talk funny.
>>
>>71561167

Look up nipper tipping you fucking mutt. I've never even been to chug land aka Manitoba.
>>
our country is 90% white,

big city, aka Vancouver,Toronto,Montreal has the sandniggers otherwise its 99.99% white as fuck
>>
>>71561339
I'm not japanese. I thought canadians liked nips? what the hell? Lol I just guessed manitoba because you gave me the metis vibe.
>>
>>71561294

T ching chong charlie
>>
>>71560477

aw fug
>>
>>71555251
Because the only acceptable race other than caucasian is asian.
>>
>>71560823
Iceland literally just inverted Norway's flag and called it their own. How original. At least our flag is iconic and burgers can easily recognize it.
>>
>>71555251
Never had a problem with asian people ever, I'd hold the door for you bud.
>>
>>71561357
According to the cenus we were around 75% white in 2011. Now it's probably at 70, but that's only because of chinks and camel jockeys flooding the cities.
>>
File: herewego.png (286 KB, 749x597) Image search: [Google]
herewego.png
286 KB, 749x597
>>71561357
>m-muh country is w-white p-please believe us
>>
>>71561167
he wishes he came from Canadas Capital of Racism

>>71561180
if you lived in Winnipeg, or most cetral provinces, you would know exactly what i mean.

western people do not produce enough offspring to maintain their population.

ill take boats on boats of filipinos over any more gibsmedat natives
>>
>>71555251

Local polacks are mad about it, but canada do kind of cherry picking, not allowing some scum to came in and breed. Immigrants mostly hardworking and lawobeing. This is not usual for migrant flooded country, to say the least.

And another point, canuck`s general "kindness" is the way they present (in their own minds, first of all) themselvessuperiour to the burgers.
>>
>implying canucks haven't taken 1st place shitposter from the Aussies
>>
>>71561683
Are you confusing camel jockeys for sikhs? I had a punjabi friend and people would always call him arab. I never saw the resemblance between sikhs and middle-easterners though. In my experience, real arabs/iranians are rare in canada. All the non-whites live in Toronto and Vancouver. Also 40% of immigration to Canada is from europe and south africa (white places). A lot of latinos can be considered white too.
>>
>>71561357
Are you smoking crack dude? we were 70% white and that was almost 8 years ago.
>>
>>71561895
The foreign students make it seem worse than it is, there is tons of arabs near that go to my university. He probably lives near a university or big city.
>>
File: 1450411867073.png (441 KB, 490x554) Image search: [Google]
1450411867073.png
441 KB, 490x554
>>71561895
>64 replies, 20 posts by this id
try harder

I know you have an agenda to push, but you have to remember no one gives a fuck about what a leaf says. kill yourself
>>
>>71561895
I'm talking about Somalians and Iranians. Haven't met too many Sikhs.
>>
>>71557525
Sounds pretty fucking based to me I need to move to North Dakota.

The most racist shit I've ever seen in this country is in majority black areas against whites. In fact, even for you it'd be much more 'racist' than going to North Dakota. Blacks (living in black areas) are the most racist people in this country by a huge margin.
>>
>>71561682
Thanks.
>>
>>71561777

>if you lived in Winnipeg, or most cetral provinces, you would know exactly what i mean.

btw, how good local phillipinos get along with natives? They have no either white privelage nor white burden. It should be fun in some way.
>>
>>71562404
North Dakota is all like these tall, blond nordic dudes. I heard norwegians settled there first, probably explains why.
>>
>>71557525

Are you fucking retarded? Dakotas and Minnesota are the nicest people in America.
>>
>>71555251
Because they're asian too
>>
>>71562743
I lived in minot, North dakota for a while, even went to school there as a kid. As a minority I would disagree.
>>
>>71557404
>Ontario. I live in the outskirts of the GTA, everyone here hates immigrants because they're rude and never assimilate.
Burlington?
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.