[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do they call them "Liberals"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault-640x480.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-640x480.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
Why do they call them "Liberals"?
>>
>>71554163
They call me Shitlord. And I like it.
>>
>>71554163
I don't know. They're authoritarian like fuck. The word liberal has been twisted to mean something totally fucked.

In the classical sense of the word, I am far more liberal than they are. As long as you aren't fucking with me or other people, I really don't give a shit what you do. It's not so with these people.
>>
Because war is peace, freedom is slavery and liberty is death
>>
>>71554529
I meant ignorance is strength or whatever you know how it goes
>>
>>71554372
>as long as you aren't fucking with me or other people
>"blah blah blah, im a degenerate faggot and other people should be able to be degenerate faggots because i am too cool to care"
You're part of the problen.
>>
we are obsessed with categorizing shit
>>
>>71554529
This should be Germany's new national Credo
>>
>>71554608
tell it to trump who spouts off on twitter: a 1984 style way of speaking that FORBIDS paragraphs or even long sentences.
>>
>>71554163
Because "liberal" was co-opted by the US establishment during the Cold War. It was conflated with Marxism so that people would look inward towards American values of individualism and mistrust collectivist ideologies.

It was pretty effective social programming, for the purpose of fighting gommies.

Now it just makes America look stupid, but I guess it's a price I'm willing to pay if I can mock the holocaust and openly support politicians who hate Islam.
>>
>>71554943
What?
Twitter has a 120 character limit m8
>>
>>71554163
Because they already started calling liberals something else, and they generally just suck at English.
>>
>>71554750
Nah, we already have 'refugees welcome' and alerta alerta
>>
>"if human life was regarded cheaper liberals would be a dying species."
>>
>>71554638
Fuck off, bootlicker. Leave me alone, don't get shot in the face. That's how it works.
>>
>>71554163
because they study liberal arts. its a combination of stewing in your own juices and getting a good look at your own colon without the use of modern technology
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.