[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do Europeans think of Belarus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 000444_145669.jpg (31 KB, 468x200) Image search: [Google]
000444_145669.jpg
31 KB, 468x200
How do you Europeans feel about Belarus? Is it a backward poverty Slav country? A beacon of White-European hope? Or a place no one thinks about?
>>
>>71553692
>a
>fucking
>broidery
>>
>>71553692
99% of people have never heard of belarus/doesn't know it exists

i'm pretty good at geography than 90% of people and only just discovered it by looking at a globe and think what they heck that big blob was.
>>
Don't think about it.
>>
Good place to buy cheep potatoes
>>
>>71553692
Lukashenko thinks hes a big boy after hosting the Minsk peace talks but he needs to know his place and complete the Union State agreements already.
>>
>>71553692
Literally the only two thing I know about Belarus is that Lee Harvey Oswald lived there for a few years when he defected, and part of the Chernobyl contamination zone is on it's Southern border.
>>
>>71553692

The only nation in Europe uncucked by NATO/EU
>>
>>71553692
It's not as white as it's name says it is
>>
>>71553692
honestly only thing I know is that Lukashenko is Putin's lapdog and that Belarus used to be in a union in Poland long, long time ago. And I'm a Slav. I think it's and even bigger black hole than Ukraine.
>>
>>71553692
Belarus is the best thing that's left from the Commonwealth. And i do mean better than Lithuania, Poland and everything.
They remained true to our needs and didn't implement anti-human system called democracy.
I'd much rather like being poor with them than sucking european money.
>>
>>71555038

Belarus region was part of Lithuanian Dukedom 700-600 years ago. There is some faint language similarities between Lithuanian and Belorussian, but for the most part Belorussian is much more closer to Russian language.
>>
>>71554408
no
>>
>>71553692
>Bela.. wot?
>>
File: 94395590570ea656b82b465927c2f1b3.jpg (750 KB, 3200x1600) Image search: [Google]
94395590570ea656b82b465927c2f1b3.jpg
750 KB, 3200x1600
belaz is the only thing that comes into mind,
so they seem to be pretty good
>>
>>71553692
I study with someone from Belarus. He tells me it's a huge dictatorship.
>>
People are legit at average better and more decent than Russians.
Made World of Tonks.
No one minds Bjatka being an authoritarian, main argument being "he can keep his country in order".
While meemed as Russia's puppet, they have shown personally motivated initiative and defied Russia several times.
>>
>>71553692
I dunno about eastern Europe. On one hand, they're conservative and religious, but not 'takbir allahu akbar jihad desu' religious. On the other hand half the continent is poor as fuck and the rest smoke 90 a day and chug a liter of vodka with breakfast.

If they could work on improving their health they'd be better in my eyes.
>>
>>71553692
Bratushki tier
>>
File: belarus.png (24 KB, 804x404) Image search: [Google]
belarus.png
24 KB, 804x404
Shitty flag, please change it. Then argue with Lithuanians, it is hilarious to watch.
>>
>>71557565
So you want some fun with them? Let's see...
>Prove me that Belarus isn't the true heir of Grand Duchy of Lithuania
>Pro tip: you can't
>>
>>71553692
Majority doesnt know anything about Belarus. No one travels there, their economy is irrelevant, no famous landmarks, no cultural impact.
>>
File: lithuania2.jpg (145 KB, 455x318) Image search: [Google]
lithuania2.jpg
145 KB, 455x318
>>71559220

Maybe we shouldn't be mean, Lithuanians really can't handle bants very well.
>>
We call it 'White Russia'. Most people have no clue about it and probably assume it's a Russian sattelite state.
>>
>>71553692
Its basicly a less Retarded Ukraine
>>
B E L A R U S E
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.