[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bible and christianity thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1458759678661.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1458759678661.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1365
Can anyone help me get into reading the bible?

I've tried to get in to christianity and start believing, but it's basically impossible.

The bible is such a boring read. More than that, it's such an unbelievable piece of garbage. Why would God do some of the things he does? It literally makes no sense.

Can someone help me out? I want to get rid of my fedora.
>>
If you're looking to get unckucked by religion than I believe you're on wrong path, but anyway, why don't you try some Norse paganism?
Christianity is the ultimate cuck religion.
>>
>>71553443
How is believing in a big tree, some wacko gods and giants any better?
>>
>>71553712
Well what I said, you're on the wrong path. Religion is bullshit, but at least a god with a hammer pwning some other demigods is cooler than a „turn the other cheek” hippie faggot.
>>
>>71553967
What do you believe in then?
>>
>>71554114
I believe in what I see. Or see solid proof of.
>>
>>71553227
you dont actually read the bible, you just blindly believe what youve heard the bible says

>every religion is the same
>love thy neighbor
>get married
>have kids
>dont cheat
>dont kill people
>be a good person.
>>
>>71554540
Why have a holy book if you don't read it? Are you even christian?
>>71554255
The you're a fedora just like me
>>
>>71554540
>love thy neighbor
>get married
>have kids
>dont cheat
>dont kill people
>be a good person.

Ultimate cuck recipe. Don't cause trouble, work, then die. Good goy.

>>71554666
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4QBRgyitFs
Nice Satanic triple btw.
>>
>>71553227
>The bible is such a boring read
Genesis has all the cool important stories. Most of yhem will be dumb as fuck and/or make no sense. Don't worry, they're fun anyway. Kip Exodus, it's stupid and you should already know this story. read some Judgrs, mostly for Samson (the coolest guy in the whole thing). Throw out Proverbs and Psalms, jew wisdom and songs can get fucked. Read some prophets, essentially the one who married a whore, he's important.
Read only one gospel because why read obr story four fucking ways? Ignore the epistles, why are this dickwad's personal letters in scripture?
>Why would God do some of the things he does? It literally makes no sense.
Don't thinj about it too hard. If you want to get serious about religion you have to get good at not thinking about things very mu c h.
>>
>>71554114
I believe in cold steel and a warm lass, things that are reak and good for something. Magic is fake.
>>
>>71554788
>story about Cain and Abel
>they decide to lick God's ass
>God think Abel's lamb stuff is delicious and shits all over Cain's crops
>Cain gets mad and kills Abel
>God is like, whatever, doesn't even kill Cain
Retarded story with no point.
>>
File: Screenshot_15.jpg (10 KB, 261x173) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_15.jpg
10 KB, 261x173
>>71553227

you just have to see how brilliant the bible is when i was a kid i burnd one , now i am older i finaly see how great the bible is.

>In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

beginning=time
god=energy
heaven=space
earth=matter

>pic related is you on my post, because that is how i would have react years ago
>>
>>71555941
>god=energy
I love how liberal arts majors just throw that word without the slightest idea what it means.

>positive energy
>negative energy
>sexual energy
etc
>>
>>71553227
Have fun burning in Hell with the rest of your Swedish commie fag friends.
>>
>>71553227
>Sweden
Hahaha.
>>
>>71556168
Enlighten me on the bible, friend.
>>71555941
Yup. That's pretty much my reaction senpai
>>
>>71555167
Yeah, like I said , most of the stories are dumb as fuck.
Like look at Esau and Jacob
>one is a manly fucker, hunting all day long
>other is a bitch-ass mama's baby
>their gather is old, time to give his son his blessing
>while he's out hunting the younger brother conspires with his mother to steal his brother's blessing
>wears furs to hide his hairless bitch-boy skin
And after he's a deceitful little shit who steals everything from his older brother he's the good guy.
How? How is what he did not the worst crime short of fratricide?
>>71556081
Sexual energy is a valid enough synonym for "sexual needs".
>>
>>71553227
>trying to get into christianity
>reading the bible
lmao.
>>
>>71553227
>Can anyone help me get into reading the bible?
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2015:22-28

Are you from the lost sheep of Israel (or from the house of Israel, as some other versions says [here is the word of their God, this easy is to corrupt their religion, because is not a religion but a tool to destroy Europe], or in other words, a fucking jew), because if you are not, then you play the role of a dog. Now see how was Europe in their most christian moment (that is when they were the dogs), and look how was Europe when they look back to their non-christian ancestors.

This is all you need to know IMO.
>>
>>71553227
It's simple OP. Skip the Old Testament Jew shit and read the New Testament where Jesus and the disciples are bosses. Eventually they will reference things to the Old Testament, and then you can look back if you don't understand.
>>
>>71553227
>>71554788
I mostly agree with this, but I would say read 2 Gospels. Matthew, because his is the longest and has the most stories, and John because he is pretty poetic and his metaphors can be helpful
>>
>>71556450
Yeah so like why would God allow retarted shit like that?
>>
>>71556688
Pretty much this.

OT is a lot of "we dindu nuffin" stories in the first part, but the books by the prophets in the latter section are cool.

Most of what you'd apply to a Christian life is in the gospels and the apostle's letters.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.