[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the only thing that can save Europe now, /pol/? Can it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: V4+C3+extra.png (540 KB, 2000x1553) Image search: [Google]
V4+C3+extra.png
540 KB, 2000x1553
Is this the only thing that can save Europe now, /pol/? Can it even save Europe?

How do we stop the reichsarmee from ending us?
>>
>>71553119

Saving what exactly? Western Europe is literal cancer, it always has been.
>>
>>71553119

>reichsarmee

I don't think muslim pillagers coming from Germany count as an army.
>>
>>71553119
Just wait, bros, everything will go naturally.
Islam will invade from Mediterrean sea and from Spain, we will have time to arm ourselves.
>>
>>71553119
>Romania, Bulgary, Moldova, Balkans
>turk and gypsy rape babies
how about no
>>
>>71553119
>How do we stop the reichsarmee from ending us?

We race mix with the syrians and make half white children who are loyal to europe and not allah.
>>
>>71554393
Say whatever you want, but i find Serbs and Croats as much better allies than Czechs for example.
>>
>>71555105
I assume you have experience in this
>>
>>71555220
Czechs somehow dislike Poland but even tho I like them and they're whiter than southern slavs.
>>
>>71555238
I do we tamed kosovo muslims, watch this video from 30 minutes ago (near hte end)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM67YLLTz08
>>
>>71555528
Imagine, a war against Germany broke out, who would help us and who would suck German dick?

I'd rather see Serbs helping us just because history has treated us the same way, our nations know honour and had great moments.

I don't see any connections with cechs not counting languages and borders
>>
>>71553119
>reichsarmee

They can't even control their own muslim and nigger minorities.
>>
>>71555826
But during wwii Serbs and Croats were allied with Germany unlike Czechoslovakia.
Only ally that we can trust in is Hungary.
>>
>>71556239
but in ww1 and ww2 germany was on the right side
>>
>>71556239
>tfw if our government made the right decision, we would've allied with them too and now we wouldn't need to cry for Wilno, Lwów because we would have Kijów and Smoleńsk
>>
>>71556427
In WW2 yes.

In WW1 no, they allied with the fucking turkroaches for fuck's sake.
>>
>>71557653
germs always had a thing for roaches,
>>
>>71556239
Hungary was allied with Germany too.

For that matter, why could you not trust us? Have we betrayed you?
>>
>>71555528
Most of my friends like Poland
>>
>>71557843
"From the Hungarian point of view, it is a matter of national honour
not to take part in any kind of military action against Poland".
-Pal Teleki

"Whoever shall cross the Hungarian border without our consent will be considered
our enemy (...) If Germans try to do it, it will lead to a disaster. Common sympathy
between Polish and Hunagrian nations have with centuries turned into an alliance,
alliance that is not written on the paper but very much real and valid".
-István Csáky

Do your famous schools teach that?
>>
>>71556239
>Serbs were allied with Germany

my fucking sides
>>
>>71558355
The UK made a huge fuss about being Portugal's oldest ally then betrayed them.

So is it then idle words you want from us such that you may trust us?
>>
File: 1447341581546.png (103 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
1447341581546.png
103 KB, 624x434
>>71558355
Romanians in WW2 were offered ethnic Romanian territories in Serbia in exchange for invading.
Romanians declined to invade, and as a matter of fact not a single Serb was killed by a Romanian soldier.
There wasn't a single war between Romanians and Serbs either.
Despite memes there are some bro-tier relationships in Eastern Europe, which aren't even based on some interest or anything.
Greeks and Serbs also like each other.
>>
>>71557653
They were just cannon-fodder against Russia anyways.
>>
>>71556239
>Hungary was an ally of Germany, Slovakia and Croatia a puppet, Czechia a protectorate, Serbia occupied
Wtf are you talking about
>>
>>71555220
>>71555826
>that one Pole always butthurt about CZ
do you seriously think that anyone here would side with Germany given the current situation?

>>71555528
why do all Poles here think this? no one hates you guys over here, unless you count occasional jokes as hate
>>
>>71559337
I see your point, but I find allying with the OE to be abominable.

The fact Germany and France both did this at various points in time is something that makes me sour.
>>
>>71555528
>they're whiter than southern slavs

No shit, we're not slavs genetically, only in culture and behavior. We're only whiter than southern europeans
>>
>>71556239
>we were allies whit germany
We litrealy were at war whit the central powers from all sides
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.