[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
one and only arian medicine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1024x680
>is arian
>was used by the nazis
>better than 'jewish' medicine

right?
>>
Mothballs?
>>
>>71552902
Dippin dots?
>>
Bleach up the bum?
>>
Zyklon B?
>>
>>71552902
Aspirin?
>>
birth control?
>>
Speed? :)
>>
>>71552902
homeopathy
are fringe pseudoscience from a goatfucking hillbilly established before germs were recognized to cause many diseases
/thread
>>
Styrofoam bits?
>>
>>71552902
what is it you fucking alp-dweller
>>
>>71553269

Methamphetamine was my thought also.

Maybe we do need to restock to fuel for the coming race wars
>>
>>71552902
>used by the nazis
oh it's ritalin
>>
>>71553269
>>71553411
i was thinking ritalin but ritalin doesn't look like those round spheres
>>
>>71553411
the nazis gave meth do their soldiers in WWII
was supposed to make them even more vicious at fiughting and able to stay awake for quite some time to do more... you know... nazi stuff

allegedly hitler and göring were addicted to it

it was called göring pills or tank-chocolate
>>
>>71552902
>Mint Imperials?
They make your breath smell nice but I wouldn't call them medicine.
>>
>>71553434
>used by the nazis
>it could have been any drug that we know about today as even nazis who dident really fight in the war might have used drugs
>MFW nazis invented LSD but that other bike guy got credit for it after Hitler gave him some papers on how to make it "by misstake"
>>
>>71553411

I think its amphetamine, not Methamphetamine.
>>
i'm drinking shitloads of a whiskey and took two fucking vicodens to stop my tooth pain. Shit isn't helping that much. Should I get ARIAN?
>>
>>71553434
well done leaf, well done. homeopathy was all we trusted in. no vaccines, no antibiotics - theese balls made of sugar and diluted medicine are the sollution.
>>
>>71553598

LSD for us!

https://youtu.be/n-rWnQphPdQ
>>
>>71553376
the picture shows some homeopathy pills
it wasnt invented by the nazis though. they invbestigated it because it was invented by a german in the 1800s and because of their deep mistrust of school medecine because too many jews were involved there. nevertheless they soon got rid of all the jews in medecine and kept doing real, good and sound medecine as opposed to homeopathy which is frankly grade A buillshit
>>
>>71553598
ISIS does the same and they are sick bastards. why are you implying it was the same in the old days?
>>
>>71553830
why did our leaders use it? and why could I receive a licence as "healer" after finishing basic school in your country today?
>>
>>71553851
>implying
i'm not implying the nazis are like isis. but hey, a drug that makes you super hyped and fearless, come on. it's the logical next step to give it to your soldiers

>>71554059
you can read you inbred alm dweller, right?
i told you why they investigated homeopathy. because they thought school medecine was flawed because of all them j00z.
and the heilpraktiker thing is a fucking disgrace to a once enlighted country like germany... fucking wankers...
>>
>>71553269
>>71553411
>>71553434
>>71553557
>>71553598
>>71553658

Nips invented/discovered Methamphetamine.
>>
>>71554317
i never claimed the nazis invented meth...

aw yes... the american school system... teaches valuable reading skills...
>>
It's that fake jew homeopathy shit, easy way to make some easy shekels.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeopathy
>>
>>71554237
the heilpraktiker job is still legal and it apparently helps people. no wonder.. heil-praktiker. so you must be part of a minority if you think it is a disgrace.
>>
>>71553092
WE WUZ DAIRY KWEENZ N' SHEEIT!!!
>>
>>71554317
Wasn't it chinks?
>>
>>71554317
>>71554955
ritalin is not methamphetamine you fuckers
>>
Hemeopathy is fucking snake oil. Ultimate Jewery.
I do take some supplements, because I have a shitty American diet, so I know I've got nutrition gaps. I'd never trust it to heal me in anyway.

Also meth is old news. Adderall is even going to the side, with Modafinil replacing it.
Though I've never had the chance to try Modafinil (it's illegal here), everybody says it's comparable to Adderall, with less side effects.
I've heard it's more mild though, so it might not be as effective in a battle scenario.
>>
>>71554821
>it helps people
sure for some minor illnesses why not take some herbal stuff that is fine, you'll be fine with or without it
it's like they say: with homeopathy you'll be cured in a week, with no medication at all you'll be cured in 7 days
but when you have a serious illness and the asshole of heilpraktiker resorts to globuli and other shit it's clearly körperverletzung. these people can be fucking dangerous. they cant deal with serious stuff and for minor stuff most of the time over the counter medication (herbal or synthetic) are sufficient in most cases. their profession is fucking superfluous

>>71555050
supplements are the opposite of homeopathy. supplements actually do contain a substance. not just mere sugar and water
>>
>>71555050
it is milder than adderal. I know both, also the 'generic'.
Muh Nazi masterrace triggers me if I think of the poor medicine they had.
>>
>>71554452
>German fails basic logic
>Me not surprised.

Theme of thread is "Aryan" medicine. Meth can't be Aryan if invented by nips. Ahh, the wonders of the German mind. Too fragile to comprehend basic theme of a simple thread.

No I understand how you lost 2 world wars, both of which you should have won.
>>
>>71554955
Akira Ogata is no chink, RadioactiveFishyRice chink, maybe. But no regular chink.
>>
File: kirkwhoa.jpg (20 KB, 477x437) Image search: [Google]
kirkwhoa.jpg
20 KB, 477x437
>>71554317
Meaning what? The nazis didn't used it?
>>
>>71555438
op's pic shows homeopathy pills, meth is not aryan, something i've never claimed.
learn how to better insult me...
>>
>>71555438

"American medicine" List including discoveries from around the world, therefor not American.

Thanks for the lesson in logic
>>
>>71553598
>was supposed to make them even more vicious at fiughting
No it wasn't you retard. Both sides gave their soldiers amphetamines because the negative effects weren't widely known at the time and they wanted their soldiers to be able to stay awake longer. Viciousness had nothing to do with it at all.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.