[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that America is over, should we be learning Chinese?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 275x183
Now that America is over, should we be learning Chinese?
>>
Nah, go for Arabic.
>>
Be we aren't Canada, anon. You'd know that if you ever went outside.
>>
>>71552607
No you should learn how to fight in war.
>>
>>71552986

>Canada
not new canton

Asian and white Canada sounds more appealing than a black brown and white murica in my mind
>>
>>71552607
I started studying it last year Anon. Im a step ahead of you.
>>
File: jewboy.jpg (39 KB, 322x274) Image search: [Google]
jewboy.jpg
39 KB, 322x274
learn your true mother tongue hebrew, you failed colony.
>>
>>71552607
The only languages anyone should set out to learn are English, Spanish, and Russian.

Every other language is either a meme or one learns it for recreational reasons.
>>
>>71553369
That's because you're desperate for anything yellow to sit on your dick, NEET. Slants won't touch your broke ass either.
>>
>>71553548
You should probably focus on English first, friend.
>>
>>71552986
Goto any American College and see the Asian influx of the last 5 years, we have been conquered, no young straight white millenials will earn degrees, we've already lost
>>
我会说一点儿普通话。我太太是中国人。 他非常漂亮!
>>
>>71554179
I don't believe you've stepped into a college classroom though, anon. You can't pretend to be retarded on the internet every day and expect people to believe you're capable of intelligent thought. That's just not how it works.
>>
>>71554433
Think that then, I don't give a fuck.
I've witnessed the influx at my Big 10 school over the last 6 years, huge influx of international students, "Muh diversity", lgbqt BS, sluts crying rape when they blackout and fuck in the cold air room of a frat party
I've seen 2 New Asian grocery stores and 5 new Asian restaurants in under two years
Just keep yelling lalalala with your fingers in your ears as we slowly become conquered
Good luck getting your kid into college btw
>>
>>71554433
http://www.barrons.com/articles/sat-integrity-falls-victim-to-china-cheating-scandal-1453713163

One of many btw, it's not like they're getting in for their brilliance, they cheat + pay 3x normal tuition so Universities can brag about Muh multiculturalism while raking in more shekels
>>
File: chink chain chink.png (2 MB, 2004x1712) Image search: [Google]
chink chain chink.png
2 MB, 2004x1712
>>71552607
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.