[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mural of a gun shooting flowers triggers black millennial te
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Mural of a gun shooting flowers triggers black millennial teens at school

"Black mental and emotional safety matters"

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/20/student-picture-gun-emotionally-triggering-blacks/
>>
>>71551921
Woah, that's a good looking Deagle.
>>
>>71551921
Is it my fault that Tyree's fucking up Tyrone and Tayshawn in Chicago over 2 grams of crak?
>>
>>71553179
except that she has no idea where the bore of the barrel is located relative to a side profile view.
>>
>>71553519
Hey, at least she got the profile view right. Err probably had a stencil on a projector, but it beats the "square with a thing and another thing oh and don't forget the banana mag" that most artists draw.
>>
>>71553519
Does that trigger the gunfag?
>>
thicc
>>
>>71551921
>because of police brutality.

Is it wrong that I assumed it had to do with gang violence?
>>
>>71551921
>my black mental health
Having a low iq is pretty common with niggers.
>>
>>71551921
Nice ass though
>>
>>71551921
>emotional safety

DEY BY STEALIN AN KILLIN WE EMOTIONZ N SHEEEEEEIT
>>
>>71554043
I thought the same, since lots of spic gang members have the virgin mary surrounding by flora tattoed on them, along with tear drops, skulls and chevrolet logos.
>>
File: Trigger.jpg (137 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
Trigger.jpg
137 KB, 500x346
>>71551921
This.
>>
>>71553788
yeah, dawg
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.