[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does pol suck so much russian cock? They are pretty much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1460407280931.png (292 KB, 1191x842) Image search: [Google]
1460407280931.png
292 KB, 1191x842
Why does pol suck so much russian cock? They are pretty much the Xtian taliban, and if you cucks think they are going to stop at Crimea, then you are stupider than shit. Patton was right about them, and so is Trump
>>
> 56%

fuck still too much Reeeeee
>>
File: 1460898365078.jpg (37 KB, 360x540) Image search: [Google]
1460898365078.jpg
37 KB, 360x540
>>71551714
New Russians aren't the soviets that Patton was referring to. The ones under Lenin and Stalin were horrible, we did fight the wrong side in WW2 but things have changed. They can take over most of Europe at this point as far as i'm concerned.
>>
>>71552911
Patton said it was in the blood

> The Russians are Mongols. They are Slavs and a lot of them used to be ruled by Ancient Byzantium. From Genghis Kahn to Stalin, they have not changed. They never will, and we will never learn, at least, not until it is too late.

>The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinese or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other amiable characteristics, the Russian has no regard for human life and they are all out sons-of-bitches, barbarians, and chronic drunks.
>>
>>71551714
>Croatia 71 %

I also noticed on some other maps that we have a higher support for immigration than any of our neighbors. Are we about to become the Sweden of the Balkans?
>>
>>71551714

>Russia keeping faggots in check

What's so wrong about that?
>>
>>71553351
That's pretty pozzed there mate. My condolences.
>>
Sweden not No. 1?
How is that possible?
>>
>>71553351
hahahaha it will be really nice. stop bulling germany and sweden
>>
>>71553738

Dunno, human rights?
>>
>>71554548
>humans
>>
>>71554548

Russia doesn't treat Trans and Gays like they are some special fucking snowflakes. This is the reason why faggots are bashing Russia. Many Russian folk are anti-gay as well.

This doesn't stop faggots being faggots, just forces them to not show their faggotry in public.
>>
>>71552911
>Being this much of a dip
New Russians are the cream of the crop of Soviet Union, alcoholics and culturally dead people, in other words the pure opposite of a boomer.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with two men, or two women, loving each other. Love is the law, bitches.

BUT, there is everything wrong with the rainbow flag, and the LGBT movement. They are marxists in essence, they try to destroy national indentity. They are the problem, but let decent fags alone, you faggets.
>>
Baltics > Poland.
>>
>>71555124

What do you expect when they are being beaten for being gay? It's not like a airborne disease or anything, and nobody is being forced to suck dick. They only want acceptance.
>>
>>71555632

But how do we tell them apart?
>>
>>71556129

The only time you get beaten up for being gay is when you are walking down the street looking and acting like one. Nobody otherwise gives a fuck whether you suck cock or not.

Russians are very conservative people, why the fuck should they bend over to the West who is trying to turn Russia into a cuck nation?

>>71556547

Decent fags don't prance around and let everyone know they like to suck cock.
>>
>>71556710

I'm guessing tractor lesbians are getting a free pass here?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.