[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Trump was Hispanic and still had all the same views he has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9
File: DonaldTrump.jpg (140 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
DonaldTrump.jpg
140 KB, 1024x1024
If Trump was Hispanic and still had all the same views he has now would you still vote for him?

I still would
>>
>>71551362
I wouldn't fucking care. I honestly wouldn't as long as we still build the wall, taxing Mexican money inversion to pay for it...

Yeah, fucking A, still gets my vote
>>
>voting for Ted "Rafael Edward" Cruz
>>
File: trump carson.gif (1 MB, 817x410) Image search: [Google]
trump carson.gif
1 MB, 817x410
>>71551362
Despite what you may believe not all of /pol/ is stormfags. I'd vote for Trump if he was black, hispanic, asian, a woman, gay, and so on. The measure of a person is their contribution to society, not the category they fit in.
>>
>>71551362
fuck no
white power
>>
He would be a real hotblooded latino man
>>
>>71551362
As long as he was born in America.
>>
I don't get how there could be someone so self-hating

Then again there are hispanic trump voters right now.
>>
>>71551877
A FUCKING FRUIT-BY-THE-FOOT
>>
>>71551877
>self-hating

Anti-Illegal Immigration =/ Anti-Hispanic
>>
Your question doesn't make sense.

Trump's world view stems from his Scotch/Germanic heritage of fairplay.
>>
File: 1460305137040.jpg (13 KB, 512x348) Image search: [Google]
1460305137040.jpg
13 KB, 512x348
>>71551362
Of course. But NOT just the same views, don't be stupid. He'd need to have the same history, that proves he's a genius.
>>
>>71552027
This.
t. Hispanic Trump supporter
>>
>>71551362
hi rato
>>
File: 1460674736544.jpg (106 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
1460674736544.jpg
106 KB, 700x900
>>71552033
Dubs don't lie, but that doesn't mean there aren't other paths to it. Maybe some Mexican just loved Hitler.
>>
I honestly don't care what color you are as long as you bleed red white and blue and are conservative and champion and support the consititution as the supreme law of the land.

It just turns out that everyone who thinks that way is white.
>>
>>71551362
I would and I'm pretty racist. Trumpedro 2016.
>>
>>71552201

SEE

>>71552057
>>
>>71551362
Yes
>>
>>71551574
this
>>
>>71551877
Illegals harm Hispanic communities and their existence in Muhrica way more than racism ever has. Not because Hispanics are the primary victims of illegals but because illegals lower property values, wages and breed corruption amongst Hispanics and validate negative stereotypes. Not to mention it also helps Democrats turn Hispanics into niggers.
>>
>>71551362
>If Trump was Hispanic and still had all the same views

You mean Cruz?
>>
>>71551877
Fuck you indio. If i was Trump i'd go a step above and limit massive legal immigration from the 3rd world

t. spic
>>
File: Judy.png (150 KB, 269x301) Image search: [Google]
Judy.png
150 KB, 269x301
>>71552684
>implying hwhites care if those stereotypes are "validated" or not
>implying hwhites are able to or even care to differentiate between illegals and legal hispanics
>>
Absolutely, this is about common sense. #LatinosForTrump
>>
>>71551362
Over Hillary?

No question.
>>
>>71552894
>differentiate between illegals and legal hispanics
Are you? Is anyone capable just through the color of the person's skin? No, it's determined by whether they have papers or not, which many people people are aware of and are in favor of removing those living here illegally if they happen to be here without said papers.
>>
File: 1460094423197.png (6 KB, 415x416) Image search: [Google]
1460094423197.png
6 KB, 415x416
>>71553583
Thanks for proving me right, anon.

If you cant tell "on sight" the difference between an illegal and a citizen, why would you bother to care if those "stereotypes are validated" or not?
>>
Yes, we are still united under one race. Caucasian power.
>>
>>71553998
>illegals come in
>people's disdain for them turns into disdain for mexicans and hispanics in general
please come back when you're over 18.
>>
>>71553998
>If you cant tell "on sight" the difference between an illegal and a citizen, why would you bother to care if those "stereotypes are validated" or not?
I'm not arguing exactly what the other anon was arguing with you. I'm arguing with you because you made a blanket statement about people not caring whether or not someone is illegal or not and just want those brown people gone, some certainly do but not all like you're comment implied, if you didn't mean it like that then fair enough.
>>
File: fick_sakura_scott_38.webm (3 MB, 746x420) Image search: [Google]
fick_sakura_scott_38.webm
3 MB, 746x420
If Trump was Jewish and still had all the same views he has now would you still vote for him?

I still would
>>
>>71554336
*your
>>
>>71554245
This same "logic" applies to nonwhites/jews hate and distrust of hwhites. One loud minority makes the entire demographic seem a certain way

>inb4 more "do as we say, not as we do" fallacy

:^)
>>
>>71552027
this
>>
>>71554624
>One loud minority makes the entire demographic seem a certain way

You literally just engaged in this same act of making broad generalizations of people, >>71552894 you fucking hypocrite
>>
>>71552275
Stop trying to make your post relevant. Your reply is shoddy and poorly written at best and contributes nothing to the conversation.
>>
>>71554957
Because I'm working off of the "logic"/broad generalizations put forward by the person I initially replied to.

>20% of hispanic US pop. is illegal
>>well I guess this validated my stereotypes! ALL those Hispanics are illegal drug-dealing wetbacks!

>20& of hwhites are descended from slave owners or NSDAP soldiers
>>fucking white males! ALL of them are racist KKK slave-owning-descendent Nazi skinheads!

:^)
>>
>Be Hispanic
>Parents migrated here legally from El Salvador
>Dad served in the Marines in the 80s and thus gained his citizenship
>Born here via legally

I laugh in the inside when Mexicants get easily triggered when I vote for Trump.

I don't understand why minorities get mad at Trump when you came here legally.
>>
>>71555329
>Because I'm working off of the "logic"/broad generalizations put forward by the person I initially replied to.

>>71554624
>inb4 more "do as we say, not as we do" fallacy
Oh the irony. By all means keep being smug and acting like you're above it, lol
>>
>>71552027
>>71552114
>>71552684
>>71552881
>>71553425
I hope he gets elected and "spics" start getting lynched in the streets. That will teach you not to vote for someone that is so blatantly your enemy.

I don't understand why this place has so many Uncle Toms. What would make someone so desperate for validation that they'd parrot things from a board that doesn't like them and makes fun of them on an hourly basis?

All of Trump's ideas sound like ramblings that he decided to turn into policy. /pol/ are obviously the undisputed champions of Logic and Reason but all I see is people parroting the rationalization (by "smarter" people) of whatever Trump's come up with. What has Trump ever done for "the white race" before this?
>>
>>71552894
XD carrying so much what white people think of you is not a problem if these things aren't true . You can't argue that living in a place without the problems illegal cause is the same as without... why would you care if you can get regular wages maybe even higher pay because you know a second language vs having someone else being underpaid because they are illegal? There is no scenario where having illegals undercut you in a society that doesn't see you as any different. There is a reason legal immigrants don't like them, it's often as small as "I had to pay" but it can be as deep as "I can't get a legit Job because people assume I'm illegal" I see this a lot in sanctuary cities. Fuck illegals
>>
#HispanicsForDonaldTrump
>>
>>71555551
Shoo shoo Evo Morales
>>
>>71555551
Won't happen because average Trump supporters aren't the virulent racists the media and leftist shills desperately want them to be.
>>
>>71555550
>do as we say, not as we do
Not an argument.

Thanks for proving me right, anon!

>>71555650
>carrying so much what white people think of you is not a problem if these things aren't true .
The hwhites on /pol/ care oh-so-much about what the regressive left thinks of them (see: "YOU'RE A FUCKING BETA MALE" infowars vid), even if it's not true.

Humans are social creatures by nature, even when it comes to "opposing" demographics.

I'm simply implying that hwhites will conflate a "legal hispanic" with an "illegal hispanic" when it comes to things like the white not being able to attain gainful employment, admission in college, or even a gf.
>>
>>71551362
Most of us legal beaners ARE voting for trump
>>
>>71555551
>That will teach you not to vote for someone that is so blatantly your enemy
Oh yes i should support people who love me like you what with all your kind words such as:

>I hope he gets elected and "spics" start getting lynched in the streets
>>
>>71555925
Muhricans for Trump

Maybe we stop using Democrat created terms used to divide our interests? Look at how successful Asians become with out gimmedats and strong family values.
>>
Never trust a "man" that eats his stake well done.

Real mean eat only rare. Even medium rare is for pussies.
>>
>>71551362
I'd vote for carrot top if he had those policies
>>
>>71556041
>do as we say, not as we do
You said it not i, was merely mocking you for saying that and being hypocritical

>Thanks for proving me right, anon!
The more you say this won't make it true, anon
>>
>>71555551
>That will teach you not to vote for someone that is so blatantly your enemy.

Thanks for the identity politics friend.

T. Gay latino that voted trump.
>>
>>71551362
The media wouldn't be calling him racist then... probably
>>
File: 1456011688293.jpg (42 KB, 493x575) Image search: [Google]
1456011688293.jpg
42 KB, 493x575
>>71556267
>how you eat a stake matters
>>
>>71555551
>Nobody uses slurs
>putting "spics" in quotes when YOU are the one who came up with the term in this context
I hope your mother didn't raise you to be this dishonest.
>>
>>71551362
depends if he would build wall and say no to filty jew lobbists
>>
>>71556154
Yo sè. I just label it like that to mess with the democrats. It is hilarious see how quick they turn on those they are supposedly "protecting" when they do not share their views.
>>
>>71556293
>Do as I say, not as I do!
>Y-you're not allowed to use his line of logic because you're not white, ese!

Sorry you're such a cuck, my man.

But arguing a point based off of the "logic" posited by the person whom one is arguing against is a valid epistemological technique.
>>
>>71556041
That is nuts I already said this is harmful within Hispanic enclaves in sanctuary cities. All groups take advantage of each other, Hispanics get taken for a ride because of illegals and even by illegals, if you remove illegals you get a better community focus. All that energy to help illegals goes towards helping proper assimilation. That's not good for Democrats though and it is not good for other minorities.
>>
>>71556823
You stooped to his level yet you act smug like you're above it. All i want is some honesty, friend
>>
>>71551362
Yes

Not if he was Black though.
>>
File: ebt.png (107 KB, 326x411) Image search: [Google]
ebt.png
107 KB, 326x411
>>
>>71557016
Blacks that support trump scare me because that means they are walking off the plantation and are going to use their street smart to destroy our cucked youth.
>>
>>71556971
>b-but you're stooping to his level!
In an epistemological context, that is irrelevant. You're arguing semantics. The weakest kind of argument there is.

>>71556932
I don't disagree with you, but I'm arguing about a more nebulous concept.

Even if we remove all the mojados, 20 years after the Minority Deport happens and the Trump Wall gets built, there's going to be butthurt losers pidgeonholing "legal hispanics" with "illegal hispanic" traits and stereotypes.
>>
>>71557264
Dance around it all you want. Your argument is shit the second you failed to recognize and own up to your own hypocrisy, screw whatever point you think you're trying to make here, you invalidate yourself the second you do the same as the people you're criticizing. Now keep acting smug.
>>
>>71556011
No thank you, don't look anything like him, don't want to be anything like him.

>>71556021
Right, the bogeymen.

>>71556142
>>71556351
I don't see the problem. You get treated like you want to be treated. I suspect that even if it does happen Uncle Toms would still defend it.

Parroting the idea that "identity politics is bad" but then bragging about being a gay Hispanic AND at rhe same time voting for someone who specifically rails against "Mexican" immigrants and whose fanbase consists of homophobes goes to show you how smart the average self-hating minority is.

>>71556488
Is there even an argument here? What?
>>
>>71557264
You can't argue that unless it happens. If you remove the acceptance of illegals if sanctuary cities cease to exist you'll get an improvement in quality of social issues brought up by Latinos.

I rather deal with that 20 years later scenario than continue seeing the potential of Hispanics getting canibalized by illegals and getting the youth to become another set of blind niggers voting Democrats out of fear of no more free shit.
>>
>>71557695
>Is there even an argument here? What?
Yes, I'm not sure how you can miss it.

You're victimizing yourself (or a related group of people) by putting a slur against them in quotes, as if it's been used by anyone you've talked to in that way.
It's entirely dishonest and shows that you're used to talking about someone with people, rather than actually talking to people. In other words, you're too used to circlejerking. Get rid of that habit.

But a "stupid swiss faggot nigger" like me couldn't possibly be making an argument, huh?
>>
>>71557695
>You get treated like you want to be treated.
Yes because clearly i want to lynched. Kek, and people say Trump is the one engaging in fear-mongering, you're pathetic
>>
>>71558057
I don't know,I'd agree that women like drama and to be victimized but I also think that they lie to themselves to make up for failing at life. The implication is that groups like blacks and feminists and to a point gays need to be victimized to justify their inabilty to fit in society.

So he could be right, I just don't see Hispanics in that boat because I've seen Hispanics move out of their encleaves and be succesful at adapting.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.