[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will you continue to shop here /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
Will you continue to shop here /pol/?
>>
>>71551063

I've never shopped there, Target is for suburbanites who can't into amazon.
>>
>>71551063
I don't shop at Target to begin with, I sure ain't gonna start now. Target could vanish, and I wouldn't notice.
>>
>>71551063
I don't shop there to begin with and all of this is just pretentious marketing to keep a retailer alive in the face of WalMart and Amazon. It's an appeal to bubblegum liberals.
>>
>>71551063
What's the hubbub about Target?
>>
>>71551063
I will not allow this crap.
>>
>>71551063
I'm too poor to shop there anyways.
>>
>>715510
My sexuality is none of your business but I'm a male presenting lesbian pedophile so I think I can only shop at Target from now on.
>>
I've never been to a Target in my life. The nearest one was 2 hours away and it closed down because no one else went there either.
>>
their Canadian locations all closed because they were garbage
>>
>>71551063
Worked at target

They put 35,000 Canadians out of work because they couldn't beat out Canada's Walmart (forgot what its called)
Greedy bastids
>>
>>71551477
This

>35,000 employees laid off

>all their stores distribution centers liquidated

Lol i forgot to mention I'm american and they had us all do a store meeting to inform us about the situation in Canada. And asked us how we felt about it. I quit and found a new job shortly after .

I told them that I felt that target would be bankrupt in the next decade.
>>
>>71551553
>Canada's Walmart (forgot what its called)
it's called Walmart senpai. Target massively bungled their stock orders so most of the stores opened empty or with barely anything in them. On top of that their prices were still higher than Walmart's despite Walmart not having the bad reputation for their clientele that they do in America
>>
>>71551812
No there is another store. Its like Carl's??? or some shit

Its literally Walmart but not called walmart
>>
>>71551897
Zeller's? Target bought them out and that's how they opened here in the first place
>>
Yes? Have you faggots never been dick watched at, I don't know, a college football game or any professional sporting event? If you think transgender are the big deal, keep your peripherals open next time you pull your dick out at the urinal.

Most of you faggots probably wait for the stalls to free up anyways. Afraid of people knowing you have a small dick and all of that.
>>
>>71551897
Sam's Club?
>>
>>71551063
Honestly I can't care anymore. It this point I'm just gonna claim I'm a black woman and use the women's bathroom from now on
>>
>>71552024
Yes ! That's what I meant by 'tried to beat out Walmart'

They bought the local shit and then got rekt afterward. I bet the Zellers CEO is like 'ayyyy' ยข$$$$$
>>
>>71551324
It's basically a slightly nicer WalMart for suburbanites.
>>
>you will never get a chance to see a qt feminine penis when pissing next to a trap

fucking liberal
>>
>>71551063
>continue
Ha
>>
File: so natural.webm (3 MB, 292x240) Image search: [Google]
so natural.webm
3 MB, 292x240
>>71551063
Fuck no
They enable the mentally ill
>>
>>71551063
Does this mean I can go into a womans bathroom hide in their stalls and masturbate to girls pooping and farting legally now?
>>
I mostly shop online and I don't use public bathrooms, so I'm alright
>>
>>71552242
Yeah, pretty much. Time to take fully advantage of libshits laws
>>
>>71552242

Yes. But you're a cis white male, so no.
>>
Yes. I dont give a fuck. I'll continue to shop where ever is most inexpensive/convenient. The Cumberland Farms on my way to work has a tranny working there, and I have to look at that mutant looking fuck everyday, but you know what? Cumberland farms has large coffee for only 99 cents, plus free cream, sugar, and caffeine shots. You think Im going to go across the street to Starbucks and pay $4 more just so I dont have to look at some pale, long haired, autistic manchild wearing a skirt and bra? Youre out of your mind.
>>
>>71552216
I HAD NO NEED TO SEE THAT, THANK YOU
>>
Sure. It is just a restroom. I do my business and get out.
>>
>>71552353
They dont know that. I can just say I am a woman stuck in a mans body and they will believe me.
>>
I prefer Target because the Walmart near me is full of Spic and Nigger scum who cant behave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buFW8T9ULug
>>
>>71552353
Jokes on you, since gender is now fluid and race is a 'social construct' nothing is stopping me from claiming im a black female lesbian
>>
>>71551063
Nope.

Already been on a personal boycott of Wal-Mart for almost a year now because of their whole "We prioritize non-white suppliers" announcement. I'll just add Target to the list. It feels so odd not going into Walmart for so long, especially considering they are only a few blocks from me and I used to go there at least once a week.
>>
I am going to identify myself as a woman and change nothing just to mess with SJWs.
>>
>>71552216
you fuck...
>>
>>71552369
I had a college class with a Tranny. Big black dude dressed like a woman. He always wore flats because thats all his man feet could fit into. The fucking floor would vibrate from his heel bone every time he walked into class.
>>
>>71551063
There is so much money in this, i can become rich just pretending to thump this tranny garbage in some kind of industry.
>>
They don't sell guns so no
>>
File: 8MEPGRK.gif (1021 KB, 702x388) Image search: [Google]
8MEPGRK.gif
1021 KB, 702x388
>>71551063
I will now shop at Target so I can walk into a Wemens bathroom and stare at wemens
>>
>>71552910
Was it Magic Johnson's son?
>>
I went there one time 5 years ago, it isn't much different than Walmart, and the nearest one is an hour away so probably not.
>>
I can safely say I've never even used the bathroom at a Target
>>
I'm sure as hell not using their bathrooms
>>
>>71553088
No, he wasn't that flamboyant. He dressed like a librarian.
>>
Also this is the stupidest social issue ever.
Why does everybody now care where do you piss and take a fucking shit?
>>
>>71552242
Yes, you can even walk around with your dick hanging out. Just don't forget to mention you identify as female :)
>>
>>71552534

Do what you want anon but if you end up with your name and face on the news, don't say I didn't warn you.

>>71552600

>thinks white men can be gender fluid. Better check your privilege, anon.
>>
File: 1430887383315.png (279 KB, 792x603) Image search: [Google]
1430887383315.png
279 KB, 792x603
Yea I will
>>
Lol no, infact I can't because we made them go bankrupt in Canada. Good riddance. One less shitty over-priced american company that will take advantage of our foreign worker programs.
>>
>>71551063
I work at target. Dont shop there. Even here it the south every employee manages to be a fucking commie supporter except me. But I hate the place
>>
Fuck yes I will
Now I can install my hidden cameras without looking as fishy
I can just say I'm trans now instead of dressing up as a janitor.
>>
>>71554923
Serious question: I know you can just you feel like whatever gender you feel like. But what if someone made a drink about it and pursued legal action.

Would they make you prove you aren't just BSing?

Or can you just say you are "gender fluid"?
>>
File: N05ikSR.jpg (516 KB, 1652x2677) Image search: [Google]
N05ikSR.jpg
516 KB, 1652x2677
>>71553449
>he thinks they cant
Already been done
>>
>>71556322
Genius.

I always joked that I identify as a female lesbian. Sometimes even a black one.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.