[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is France such a terrible place?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: FranceFlag_svg.png (42 KB, 488x500) Image search: [Google]
FranceFlag_svg.png
42 KB, 488x500
Why is France such a terrible place?
>>
>>71549669
Because french and niggers.
>>
>>71549669
It's full of Muslims and Niggers which are the majority in children and toddlers. I weep for France
>>
>>71549669
>t.japanese that went to paris
>>
>>71549735
Couldn't have said it better
>>
Because it's full of africans, muslims, arabs, whatever trash comes here.
>>
>>71549771
This, Even Quebec is more white and French
>>
>>71549735
FPBP
>>
>>71549735
this
>>
File: image.jpg (687 KB, 1542x1093) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
687 KB, 1542x1093
>>71549735
Fpbp
Fuck frogs
>>
Should we all agree with you and give you reasons why?

Fuck you jap. It's better than your country.

Paris is the best city in europe. Just walk down the main areas, it feels out of this world how a city like that could exist. Fuck i wish i was french.
>>
>>71550822
t. proxy
>>
File: Picture3_ZVD-8037-4.jpg (78 KB, 550x362) Image search: [Google]
Picture3_ZVD-8037-4.jpg
78 KB, 550x362
>>71549771

>One of the, if not the oldest nations in Europe
>Great achievements in the sciences, literature, music and humanities
>Oldest ally of the greatest republic ever (Early America)
>Best military record in Europe (therefore the world)
>Actually have a Continental European Empire
>Captured Moscow

It's a dam shame Germany was jealous of France and decided to take what it couldn't achieve on it's own from France in WW1. France was one of the greatest nation of Europe and IMO defined what it meant to be European. Germany started two hopeless and unwinnable wars and all that managed to achieve was crippling Europe...

Fuck Germany, Fuck England those nations deserve to be cucked...
>>
>>71549669
>Why is France such a terrible place?

Because shitty politics decided to head a factual real scale experimentation on human called "Multiculturalism".
And that experiment is a huge failure that lead to multi-conflicts and native population genocide.

The extension of that experiment on the continent side is called "Kalergi Plan".
>>
>>71549669
i don't get why /pol/ talks so much about Sweden when France seems to be way more cucked
>25%of youth is Mudslime

is France doomed at the point that it's not worth laughing at?
is it Caliphate yet?
>>
>>71551624
>Continental European ''empires'' weren't a thing till the French
wew lad
>>
>>71551624

>captured Moscow

A.k.a. Russian Empire trapped Napoleon's army inside their own city.
>>
>>71549735
First post best post
>>
>>71549669
>France had lots of colonies in Africa and middle east
>allowed said colonies to emigrate to France because liberte egalite fraternite hon hon hon :-DD
>France is now shit
It's the same thing that happened to the UK, but it didn't happen as bad here and it's not as widespread.
>>
>>71552073
feels sad bro...but thanks to you even we can come to your country,especially since your pockets are full of cash $$$$
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.