[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Jackson scrubbed from the 20 >this cocksucker gets to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 544x227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 544x227
>Jackson scrubbed from the 20
>this cocksucker gets to stay on because of some faggy musical where he's played by a nigger

Is this the absolute darkest timeline?
>>
>>71548787

well when you think about it. Andrew Jackson would probably be PISSED to learn that he was ever on paper money, especially paper money issued by a CENTRAL BANK. So it's for the best that he is taken off of the bill.

The only thing I hate about it is that's not WHY he's being removed, he's being removed cause "muh racism" "muh trail of tearz".

Also I will not use currency with an ugly nigger sow on it. I'll get everything in 10's and refuse 20's.
>>
File: j3jeer4oydqhhb4vjvv8.jpg (79 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
j3jeer4oydqhhb4vjvv8.jpg
79 KB, 800x533
topkek
>>
>>71549275
this
>>
>>71548787
Hamilton was a Jewish cuck who would have ruined or country permanently if based Jefferson and Burr weren't vigilant defenders of Columbia.
>>
>>71549275
Jackson is my favorite historical American.

He fought the banks and won.

Putting him on the 20 was an insult to him and everything he stood for.
>>
File: feel the bern.png (402 KB, 667x476) Image search: [Google]
feel the bern.png
402 KB, 667x476
>>71548787
source?
>>
>>71548787

at least the nigger gets shot in the face at the end
>>
>>71549501
Now Americans will never know who and how great Jackson was, Normies only know about Jackson because he is on the 20.
>>
>>71549753
redpill me on Andrew Jackson?
>>
>>71548787
Just wait until the 'spics start exerting their political might.
>>
>>71549805
Gassed the bankers
Gassed the injuns
>>
Could we have Oscar Gamble on the 20 instead
>>
>>71549501

Yeah I mean he definitely deserves to be recognized and honored. It's thanks to him that a good portion of us can even vote. Prior to Jackson you had to be a landowner to vote. Live in an apartment? No vote. Live with family? No vote. Live as a ranch hand on someone else's ranch? No vote. Jackson saw that every white man who was an American citizen could vote. The women and minorities actually owe it to him for their right to vote because he took the first step down that path to increase the scope of our democracy.

There should be monuments, Naval ships, streets, schools, public buildings named after Andrew Jackson....

But not his face on a federal reserve note. That's a slap in the face for what Jackson was about.
>>
>tubman on bill
>wat do
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-20-13-30-53.png (445 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-20-13-30-53.png
445 KB, 1440x2560
Jacob J. Lew, hmmmmmm.
/pol/ is always right!
>>
File: andrew_jackson.jpg (110 KB, 1023x800) Image search: [Google]
andrew_jackson.jpg
110 KB, 1023x800
>>71549805
see related pic...
>>
>>71549902
>Pancho Villa on the $1
>Ahmed on the $5
>Bernie on the $10
>Elizabeth Warren on the $20
>Caitlynn Jenner on the $50
>Obama on the $100

We need to represent people of all races and backgrounds on our currency
>>
Looks like the

>america
>white

Eurofags will never let us live this down, its ogre.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.