[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was Jacek Kaczmarski the most redpilled man on earth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 08095649.jpg (17 KB, 550x377) Image search: [Google]
08095649.jpg
17 KB, 550x377
was Jacek Kaczmarski the most redpilled man on earth?
>>
>>71548693
Bump for curiosity.
>>
>>71549581
im willing to answer any question about him :)
>>
>>71548693
Was he though? He always strikes me as a reasonable liberal.

For those who don't know who the guy is - he was an underground poet and a singer, very popular in Poland in the 80s.

Anyway, as far as Polish bards are concerned, I prefer Jacek Kowalski to Jacek Kaczmarski. Kowalski really is redpilled.

See his "Call to crusade"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cge8WdqweOE

or "Ode to war"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFrDetMBk0c
>>
>>71550184
Never heard of the man, what makes you ask if he was super red pilled?
>>
a surface check:
>guitar
>facial hair
>cigarettes
no i don't think someone so reddit could be redpilled
>>
>>71550337
he was nor left nor right he was ok with both of right and left as long as they respected the people of the country and didnt opress people too much it might seem liberal but he supported Poland many people try to make him a liberal or a right winger but the truth is he is in a status quo thats why he took the ultimate redpill he was a man of people
>>
>>71548693
yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqr71_WX_U0
>>
>>71550523
>comparing Jacka to reddit
>>
>>71550350
>>71550683
^this
also he was against propaganda and oppresing people and against extremisim (both left and right) he warned people to not go after big ideologes becouse the are the ones who almost always fail and said that people should take care of themselves first
>>
>Trying to popularize a man who never sung a single song in language other than Polish on Taiwanese cartoon imageboard
I don't think this is the best idea.
>>
>>71551285
i will try anyway i want more people to know about him
>>
Seems interesting, but all the vids don't have proper translation. I know we got many Polish people here, but I don't speak it and never will.
>>
sadly the thread is almost dead
i will try again tommorow tho
>>
he seems like a reasonable person, hope people like him grow in numbers
>>
/pol/ should see dzien swira with english subtitles
>>
>>71548693
I listened to some of his songs, but right now, they seem to me as just too boring. Also he depicted stereotypically szlachta, but I understand him because he had a butthurt because of communism
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.