[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you fell for the jews are evil meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1457646678981.jpg (125 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1457646678981.jpg
125 KB, 633x758
>tfw you fell for the jews are evil meme
>>
>>71547551
This
I hope /pol/ doesn't ruin friendships or employment opportunities because muh juisss
>>
>meme
>>
Never met a Jew I liked

Also JIDF pls learn your memes
>>
>>71547551

Powerlevel will always be hidden.... unless they develop thought monitoring systems...then I'm fuked..

Actually though, I am only pretending to buy into teh Joo conspiracies just to understand this whole counter-culture...I don't actually believe it.
>>
File: 1453160940251.gif (65 KB, 125x146) Image search: [Google]
1453160940251.gif
65 KB, 125x146
>>71547551
History repeats itself.
>>
>>71547551
>/pol/
>not satirical at all

get out of here newfag
>>
>>71547871
It's the inbred anti-semites looking for scape goats! jews never did nufffin dey wuz alwayd gud boyz with superior iq
>>
>>71547960
Only oldfags know that /pol/ is a satire of a satire. This confusion frustrates the jew greatly
>>
File: 1460120037000.png (2 MB, 1560x1830) Image search: [Google]
1460120037000.png
2 MB, 1560x1830
>>71547551
Oy vey I feel so bad for da juice I mean just look at how many bully muslims are in Western countries now.

What could be the juice end game if they were behind this it's not like they have their own state and have vowed to destroy the west leaving them as a segregated, isolated, Jewish country in the promised land that's a relic of the aryans hard work, right goy?
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 412x351
>tfw you fell for the pure coincidence meme

I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED

WHY DIDN'T I HEED YOUR WARNINGS
>>
>>71547551
that`s right we need to never forget the 6 gaji.. ah i mean 6 million jews
>>
File: feminist-hijab.png (279 KB, 518x374) Image search: [Google]
feminist-hijab.png
279 KB, 518x374
>>71547960
/pol/ isn't satire, the rest of the world is

gays and feminists defend islam

multiculturalism is obvious failure, cover up crimes and import more

we just point out the satire/retardation of the modern world, theres much more but those are pretty funny examples
>>
>>71547789
Nobody actually believes it. The probability of any sort of conspiracy of that scope being true is laughably low. The logistics are impossible. Look at Watergate, look at fluoride, look at sex scandals... Do you really think these same people are capable of such grandiose achievements?

As my mother once told me: the painful truth of our world is ignorance.

Conspiracies help people sleep at night. Because then at least somebody would be in control. At least somebody would have a plan..
>>
>>71547551
All the people I know who are genuinely anti-semetic are naive idiots.
>>
>>71547551
The Jews aren't evil. They're just self-interested. They work towards interests that benefit them, even if it comes at the cost of other groups' interests. How is that any different from any other race/group in history?

However, that doesn't mean you should just let them walk all over you. If your interests are being undermined, you should oppose them at some level.
>>
>>71548740
Sweden yes, we are an allah tier middle eastern country.
>>
>>71548971
Judaism can't be immune from critique, just like everything else.
Kosher butchery is sick.
Circumcision is awfull.
Religious colonialism is bad.
>>
>>71548835
There doesn't need to be a "conspiracy" to see that Jews own most of the media in the USA, control the federal reserve and have a huge influence in American politics. Nor does there need to be a conspiracy to see that Jews are hostile to white people and their interests.

It's about as much of a "conspiracy" as noting that most terrorists are muslims.
>>
>>71547551
The jews are not the evil power behind everything, it is the luciferians.
>>
>>71548835
>"Because then at least somebody would be in control. At least somebody would have a plan"

>le deep zeitgeist thinker
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.