[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eurocuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: Comfy in Helvetia#08.jpg (49 KB, 632x480) Image search: [Google]
Comfy in Helvetia#08.jpg
49 KB, 632x480
Can we take a moment to talk about how Europe could recover?
No deus vult, race war or hitler 2.0 because you and I know that this will never happen.
We need possible solutions in this crazy world full of leftists.
>>
>>71547420
The Allies tried to subdue Germany so much that it would never rise up again. That was after World War I.
>>
Reinstate capital punishment so we can execute the traitors who deliberately put their country in jeopardy for ideological reasons.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 612x612
>>71547603
Nothing will rise up in Germany in the future but muslim and sharia law
>>
>>71547420
It is already happening, albeit slowly.

Countries are shifting more to the right, Merkel essentially lost all her influence on Europe (and will be even further fucked once the EU tells Erdogan that he will not get visa-free travel permits because he is a wannabe dictator, prompting him to cancel Merkel's retarded "European solution").

The general sentiment changed too. Nowadays our media reports shit that would have been unimaginable just a few months ago.

The UK referendum is coming up and if they leave and thus ring in the end of the EU politicians will be forced to focus on home affairs again. Which will also mean they will have to face the clusterfuck they have caused in the last year.

The suggestion from the UK to kick out every foreigner whose income is below a certain threshold could work well for other countries, too. If we implemented that here we could easily get rid of all of the new arrivals and half of the ones that have been here for years.

Really, a lot depends on the UK. The main reason these things aren't being done is because our politicians are cravens and no one dares to be the first.
>>
>>71548260
nope.

all i see is cuties dating shitskins.

It s over.
>>
The only way is ethnic cleansing anon. One way or another, only one group will be left when this monumental event reaches a climax.
>>
>>71547420
There is no options left, europe is doomed.
>>
>>71547420
>No, race war or hitler 2.0
Well, then there's no chance.
>>
File: original.jpg (204 KB, 728x902) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
204 KB, 728x902
>>71547420
Total societal collapse is the only place we'll find an answer to this question.
>>
>>71547420
We need good politicians to make clear that controlling immigration is not racist and it's something natural and necessary. The problem is that the parties who have always stayed "against" immigration are keeping the label of being racist and xenophobic, and it's hard to change that even though it's obvious that we need to change our immigration policy. I hope that they will know how to deal with that label, Le Pen is doing a great work, in spite of the well known "extremist" story of the party.
>>
>>71549214
Holy shit who gives a fuck if it's racist. The world is not a rose bed.
>>
>>71547420
More importantly, Yokohama kaidashi kikou is my favourite piece of work in that medium. Absolutely a beautiful story. Excellent taste Lausanne-anon.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x376
>>71547420
>get ride of illegal work
>give nationality to immigrant only after 15 years of lurking(we have minimum 8 in switzerland), if you do something illegal then you're done for and can't into nationality
>give blackbux only to people with country nationality, also some rules have to be made like those guys have to take the shitty work we give them
>removal of nationality if you do something illegal
>kick out strangers who does illegal stuffs like UDC/SVP asked.

Congratulation our country is a big cunt, no shitskins will want to come.
Also we need a place like France to take them all. Someone has to be the martyr
>>
>>71547420
We should destroy the system, make people poor, than they will remember the problem and will do what need to do.

>>71549214
>being racist and xenophobic
Why the hell it is something wrong?
In the other countries each man wants make his people great. It is normal.
But you, my western friends, obey and trust your government too much.
>>
File: Schweizer Wein.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Schweizer Wein.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
>>71549526
God taste konoha leaf.
I wonder how you scored the right place whre I live thought.
>>
File: IMG_20160420_140510.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160420_140510.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>71550088
>>71550088
>wonder how you scored the right place whre I live though

Both the lake and the oreos speak to me, and they tell me many things.
>>
>>71549446
>>71550050
Right now it's impossible to change it. There are so many people so obsessed with racism that they would do everything to crush any political party or organization remotely racist. Even if we were in a worse situation, it wouldn't get enough support.
>>
>>71548741
I don't believe it, only the fatties and the 35+ lonely slags seem to date non whites here.
>>
>>71547420
Race war, as much as I don't want it, can happen, especially if there is a new economic crisis (will happen if nobody break the big banks).

The only real pacifist solution would be to reduce near to zero immigration from South and during the same time pushing heavy natalist policies for the middle class (and not only the lower which is muzzie/niggerland).
That would be very hard with feminists if not impossible.

But all of these things need to happen before 2020-2025 or it is lost.

Following that we need strong subversion in Middle East and North Africa from lefties.
>>
File: ww2axis.png (226 KB, 237x355) Image search: [Google]
ww2axis.png
226 KB, 237x355
>>71548092
this

>>71547420
>tfw no actual right-wing movement in greece

>inb4 golden dawnfags
well they're shit and their own leader calls himself "aryan" when he looks like a fucking turk
>>
>>71547420
haha you are fucking delusional to think the real solutions arent the exactly these simple ones

the stupidy of human starts from the fact they dont know how stupid they themselves are

you are stupid and yet you refuse to understand this. you think you can engineer working society, while ignoring all the basics of human nature. otherwise you would understand that, deus vult, race war, hitler 2.0 are the only few real options left. otherwise things just leads to communism and that wont work, not in million years it can work, unless you are ok with enslaving people

you are the puppet for the puppetmaster
>>
>>71552069
You can't do those things anymore since there's more enemies than allies.
Also as long that people are comfy and can eat enough to satisfy their hunger they won't fight
>>
>>71553652
That's why
>economic crisis

And by the way civil wars happen all the time with people having plenty things to eat.
The thing is you need strong leaders and people with enough social credibility to lead an insurgency, like military officials, religious leaders, politics and intelectuals.
>>
>>71547420
>>71547603
Only European flags I respect 2bh

Keep being white
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.