[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ decides the fate of the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 878.jpg (247 KB, 1024x794) Image search: [Google]
878.jpg
247 KB, 1024x794
You have two options:
Option 1 - The complete Islamisation of the world. All humans are united under one God and live under one legal/political system. The globalist agenda, degeneracy in all its forms and the effeminisation of men is put to an end. However Western culture and it's values is wiped out completely.

Option 2: Humans become slaves to the Globalists. The Rothschild family and co. become supreme rulers over a cultureless, racially homogeneous society whereby all borders are opened and freedom of movement is unlimited all in the monetary interests of the overlords.

The choice is yours /pol/
>>
>>71547157
Option 1.

It might actually be enjoyable.
>>
>>71547484
Explain how it might be enjoyable?
>>
File: mecca_great_mosque_600.jpg (67 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
mecca_great_mosque_600.jpg
67 KB, 600x400
>>
>>71547157

Option 3: OP is a fag
>>
>>71548329
You chose Option 2 - Homosexuality is celebrated in the globalist world
>>
>>71547649
Because we will have islam without degeneracy.

It will not be pushed by the left. It will not mean the anihilation of every non faithful human being on the planet. It will simply be all as it is, but instead we will all be following islam in the same way we follow christianity.

And Islam will become pacified because it will have nothing to fight against.
>>
File: Enslavement of Humanity.jpg (124 KB, 790x381) Image search: [Google]
Enslavement of Humanity.jpg
124 KB, 790x381
>>
>>71548634
Except muslims fight other muslims as well.
>>
>>71548762
So we will have western moderate muslims fighting shitskin muslims in the middle east?
>>
>>71548634
True, it may even allow humans to advance as a species as everyone is governed by a belief system rather than the self-centered interests of an elite minority.
>>
>>71548762
The dominant sect takes over, i.e. Sunni
>>
>>71548919
Also shitskins fighting shitskins as usual. Islam = cancer m8. Take it from a muslim country.
>>
>>71548988
Sunni's fight other Sunni's as well. (ISIS)
>>
>>71549016
Still man, it would not be different than it is today except for minor points of religious belief.

If anything society would become less degenerate
>>
>>71547157
>he doesn't know
>>
>>71549052
ISIS is controlled by the West in order to displace muslims so that they migrate to Europe.
>>
File: rep1.jpg (21 KB, 343x266) Image search: [Google]
rep1.jpg
21 KB, 343x266
>>71549205
>muh alien reptilian overlords
>>
>>71548988
>>71549211
Muslim detected

>>71549107
Islam is degenerate as well.
>>
>>71549832
Nope, white Catholic. Try again anon. More degenerate than the current state of Europe/North America?
>>
Option 2 sounds like now, tbqh. I don't really care, hardly go outside to deal with degenerates, etc.

Option 1 just sounds incapable of fostering a technologically advanced society. I do not want to be forced to go outside and deal with mudslimes.
>>
Option 1 desu senpai
>>
>>71550166
What kind of socially retarded hermit are you Ameribro?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.