[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill documentaries pol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Dick-Locked-The-Door.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Dick-Locked-The-Door.gif
2 MB, 300x225
I saw someone linked "Everything is a rich man's trick" earlier. I was very good.

More like that one?
>>
>another documentary that blames every world happening on the rothschilds

absolute shit desu
>>
JIDF gets faster every day.
>>
>>71546901

I thought it was pretty good. Both JFK and 911 are pretty fucked up and shrouded in mystery.

The more interesting point made was the the likes of Ford etc involvement in WWII.

Anyone, I'm not buying at face value. These are enteraining to me if nothing else.

Need something to watch :o
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
You may not be ready for this redpill, if not it's okay. You can skip the first 4 minutes 50 seconds, thats just the intro but I would advice watching it all. "Everything is a rich man's trick" is great, and this will give you the big picture.
>>
>>71547283
well if thats the case, watch the obama deception
>>
>>71547412

Nice buddy, thanks for the link.

Sorry for typos in thread, running back n forth between computer and kitchen..
>>
Alex Jones is too sensationalist / alarmist for me.
>>
>>71547657
No problem, I hope you end up watching the whole thing, my friends who have seen it all were unable to go back, it really explains everything and why it's happening.
>>
>>71548255

Yes I will watch all of it. That I can promise.

Also, very nice it seems to be a narrator and good warning of the first 4 mins.
>>
>>71548578
Yes, the narrator is during the whole film and he is great.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.