[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the future /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 23
File: future car.jpg (207 KB, 1597x1200) Image search: [Google]
future car.jpg
207 KB, 1597x1200
>2025
>Still driving a combustion engine car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lKq1fGtXFM
>>
The cuckmobile.
>>
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Looks like a car made for manlets.
>>
This is what vikings have become
>>
>>71544527
First post best post
>>
>>71544527
>>71544540
>>71544580

Try constructively criticizing this amazing little vehicle instead of memeing.
>>
>>71544540
That would be the perfect car for Joseph Capriati , he can stash his gear on the roof i guess...
>>
>>71544450
>Falling for the motorized jew
>>
File: pajama-boy.png (245 KB, 635x318) Image search: [Google]
pajama-boy.png
245 KB, 635x318
>>71544450
Male doing the groceries - check
Soft speaking voice - check
Calm soft music - check
Pedals - check
25 km/h electric - check
Pic related
>>
I'd probably buy one desu.
>>
>>71544450
>1:20
>DEJA VU, I HAVE BEEN THIS PLACE BEFORE
>HIGHER ON THE STREET
>>
>>71544898

Fat dutch cunt - check
>>
>>71544527
*cuck cuck* out of my way CIS male! *cuck cuck*
>>
>>71544666
its a shit small car that has absolutely no place on the roads

cumbustion engines will always be superior forms of power production for a vehicle
>>
>>71544450

If oil runs out then sure
>>
No having a sport convertible for play, a pick up with a tow package for work, and a four door for family trips.

Stay poor.
>>
>>71544527

Cuckwagon was the first thing I thought.
>>
>>71544527
damn came to this thread to post this
>>
>>71545086
>has absolutely no place on the roads

Not an argument. It's perfect for cities where roadspace, congestion and air pollution are massive problems.

>cumbustion engines will always be superior forms of power production

Most retarded comment of 2016
>>
Still better than a car. At least he won't become a disgusting and lazy parody of human being like normal car drivers do. But in general - as long as you're not disabled, legs are the best and least degenerate mean of transport.
>>
>>71544450
Cucksheds
Cuckcars
What will be next, /pol/?
>>
>>71545031
He's a classical example of a super-naive nanny-fied male thats a result of the scandinavian nanny-welfare state.
>>
Swedish Cuckmobile: whilst your bull takes your wife in your Volvo, you can drive around with PodRide.
>>
It's a good idea, but when I ride my road bike to work I get up to 50km / hr, so what advantage does this cuckmobile have over a normal bicycle ridden by a fit male?
>>
>>71545229
>Not an argument.
m8 look at that thing, its effectively a bicycle powered ATV with a fraction of the torque, power and ability. Those small dinky smartcars are superior in every way to this thing.

>most retarded comment
an internal combustion engine will ALWAYS have better power:weight:density.

Hell the electric cars have superior performance and usability than this thing.

Its literally a bike with 4 wheels and some dinky 250w motor
>>
>>71545301

Ironic how /pol/acks are making fun of this guy's masculinity, whilst they are sitting on their computers posting on some shitty website, HE is out there inventing and building shit like a real man.

Stay failures.
>>
>>71545382
This bike weights around 80 kilograms.
Its a fad, an expensive toy for cucks.
Exactly this: >>71545304
Do you really think you'll ever get a GF or a woman when you show in in one of these cuckmobiles?
>>
>>71545466
its literally a bike with 4 wheels
>>
>>71545382

He built it himself. Mass produced a bigger motor and a fitter rider it could easily go very fast.
>>
>>71545086
>incandescent bulbs will always be superior forms of light production for a house
>the abacus will always be the superior method of calculation for business transactions
>no make need house, cave good enough
The car's a cuckmobile but this is literally you right now.
>>
>>71544527
Australia. Doing Gods work.
>>
>>71544984
Had a go-cart with two levers either side for steering shit was insane at speed and pretty good for controlling oversteer.
>>
>>71545298
cuckclocks. oh wait
>>
>>71545086

Come back in 50 years, we'll see if cars are still using combustion engines mate.

>Horses will ALWAYS be the best method of travel!
>>
>>71545543
What do you get then? A car, exactly, but this time its a one-seater cuck car, where you can't take any decent luggage or take your friends or woman on a ride. Its a cuckmobile out of plastic and everybody thinks you a fucking autist if you ride one. Trust me I see this cucking velomobiles all the time and the every time its a fucking 40 year old nu-males inside it with their fucking dildo shaped kanker ligfietsen
>>
>>71544450
>2025
>driving a vehicle on roads

Seriously , flying cars are here. Let's stop paying for fucking roads already
>>
>>71545273
But Wladislaw, your janitorial job is all the way across the city! If you walk there you'll be fired for sure, and then how will you buy the vodka?
>>
>>71545549
I never said any of that or implied it

the reason I said the ICE is a superior power producer is a fucking fact. A 5hp lawn mower engine will produce more torque, power and is far more efficient than this thing.

There is nothing this little 4 wheeled bike has over a smart car beyond "I can pedal"

>>71545655
never said that either faggot. I listed 3 ways that an ICE is superior to this, an ATV is better than this 4 wheeled bike.

lets see the differences

ATV:
more power
more torque
far more efficient with power:weight
far more fuel effective with fuel consumption:distance
faster
grips better
superior for the terrain

4 wheeled bike "car" pros:
you can pedal
>>
>>71545086
/o/ here, electric motors are pretty sweet, battery energy density is just the big problem.
>>
God I hate these recumbent cyclists, there's a shit ton here in the Netherlands. They're always fucking leftists hippies who think cars should be banned and everyone should ride their dildo shaped contraptions that don't go faster then 30 km/h and you can't hear them fss
>>
>>71545762
>2500
>flying a car

Seriously, data-consciousness-transfer is here. Let's stop paying for physical craft already
>>
>>71545704

> "where you can't take any decent luggage or take your friends or woman on a ride"

>Taking your female everywhere you go
>Taking large quantities of luggage everywhere you go

>"everybody thinks you a fucking autist if you ride one"

>Caring this much what others think
>Calling anything cucked
>>
>>71545832
Exactly, but this dinky little pedal powered bike with a 250w electric motor has ALREADY been done, we already have 4 wheeled bikes with electric motors. Hell we already have 4 wheeled vehicles in the form of ATV's

this stupid thing he has is literally just like any other 4 wheeled bike except he put a frame around it
>>
>>71544527
KEK
>>
>>71544450
The future belongs to sand niggers and liberal size queens. I drive a six litre and a 4.2 .
I hope your fucking children choke.
>>
>>71544450
It's fine. I mean its convenient, efficient, easy to find parking for and maneuverable in heavy traffic.

At the same time, I would feel like such a cuck driving one of these things.

I know that this attitude is immature.

I would rather drive a street legal dirt bike. Sure, it uses fuel, but they are relatively efficient and I would not feel embarrassed and self-conscious.
>>
Out of the way faggot
>>
>>71545512
its fun and you can drive it at winter, unlike bike)
>>
File: Tomos_Automatic_1986.jpg (1 MB, 1524x1372) Image search: [Google]
Tomos_Automatic_1986.jpg
1 MB, 1524x1372
Solution, get one of these and ride in front of them, so that all those nice blue fumes are blown in their little cuck contraptions. they can't catch you in because they can't go faster either. they'll try and ride next to you and scream at you in anger, but you keep riding and smiling at their little cuckmobiles.GOD I hate recumbnet cyclits
>>
>>71545804

ATV:
>Costs several times more
>Bulkier
>Very loud for cities
>Actually FAR less efficient power to weight, learn physics!!!!
>Far less efficient
>Costs more to run

There's a reason people aren't riding around in cities on ATVs mate. Bicycles are the most efficient methods of travel humans have concieved. A human literally gives out a fraction of a hp, yet a cyclist can reach 40mph on a bicycle.
>>
The Cuckmobile: fueled by black and arab semen.
>>
File: EcoMobile2.jpg (160 KB, 1484x964) Image search: [Google]
EcoMobile2.jpg
160 KB, 1484x964
>>71544666
It's a meme vehicle.
>>
File: bike.png (461 KB, 1024x488) Image search: [Google]
bike.png
461 KB, 1024x488
>Hi my name is Bjorn the swedish cuck and today I "invented" a new thing
>I took something we already have and put a frame around it
>>
>>71546156
That is beautiful
>>
>>71544450
All I'm thinking about looking at this is how one of my roommates in San Fran is moving to a new apartment and how the hell he'd pull a trailer loaded with his shit up and down those hills in one of these
Also how anyone would hold enough groceries when shopping for a family rather than just themselves
Or how fat and lazy people would ever get into one of these
And you know what happens when someone in a regular car accidentally hits you
>>
>>71546190
>>Costs several times more
for so many superior features, an ATV is superior price/performance
>bulkier
this 4 wheeled bike is literally the same size
>louder
louder than a bike wow, as loud as any other motorcycle
>far less efficient power:weight l2physics
its a fact that an ATV with a 750cc motor will have superior power to weight than this bike. a human can barely put out 1/10th a HP on a bike. even with that 250w motor it still doesn't come close.
>far less efficient
I can go farther with my system.

>theres a reason people aren't riding around in cities on ATV's
yea because people have real cars for that.
>>
>>71546170
i do that shit all the time, i have a 350cc two stroke sachs motorcycle and love blowing smoke on those assholes.
>>
>>71545804

Combustion engines are much less efficient than electric motors

What do you think is producing all that noise and heat?
>>
>>71546641
>electric motors
a 250 watt motor isn't going to fucking do anything but maintain some low ass speed

No one is going to buy this
>>
>>71546221
Cool Cuckmobile, Bjorn. Want to bring it to the White House?
>>
>>71546553
>All I'm thinking about looking at this is how one of my roommates in San Fran is moving to a new apartment and how the hell he'd pull a trailer loaded with his shit up and down those hills in one of these

>What is van hire

So you'd rather pay to pull loads of unnecessary weight all the time just in case you move house? Are you retarded?

>Also how anyone would hold enough groceries when shopping for a family rather than just themselves

>What is supermarket delivery
>What is also having a car
>What is using this for personal journeys

Some of you people appear to be living in 1950
>>
File: bike.jpg (48 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
bike.jpg
48 KB, 600x390
>>71546855
I'd rather just ride a real bike and actually get somewhere and not pedal my way around pretending I'm a car
>>
File: swedish man on his way to work.gif (2 MB, 275x172) Image search: [Google]
swedish man on his way to work.gif
2 MB, 275x172
>>71546190
>Costs several times more

I can get a good used ATV for $1500 I bet that's cheaper than this will cost

>Bulkier

This is a good thing. Bigger, more room to shimmy, carry stuff, and isn't a representation that we need to minimize what we have to fit in this world with immigrants rather than commie-esk minimalism with immigrants.

>Very loud for cities

Cuck

We should be pulling oil straight from ISISs wells but unfortunately we aren't

>Far less efficient

Lot's of oil for a long time to come, just need to take it back.

>Costs more to run

Only because cucks don't want to go take ISISs oil
>>
>>71544450

My Model S is pretty cool. I'd die before I gave up my Atom though.
>>
>>71545298
cuckhouse, where u can stay out of the way till called upon to return, like a tree house but with a fridge and bed.
>>
>>71544450
It looks like a toy.
>>
>>71546156
>burger engineering
You faggots had to come to HOLDEN to get some more sophisticated engineering in that cunt.

Absolutely shameful.
>>
>>71546566

Power to weight is not efficiency. By that logic a ferrari is more efficient than a toyota prius.

In terms of speed/power this thing will get to a decent portion of the speed of an ATV for a tiny fraction of the power output

Also maybe not in the USA but in Europe cities are crowded and have narrow historic roads, and air pollution causing disease is a problem
>>
>70 replies
>nobody posted this

YABBA DABBA DOO
>>
>>71547087
>Power to weight is not efficiency
never said it was.

>by that logic a ferrari is more efficient than a toyota prius
never said that either cuck

>decent portion
30km/h does not compare to 100km/h

>europe cities are small and could benefit from this
then get a motor cycle which is still superior to this fucking plagiarized meme vehicle
>>
File: bulgaria.jpg (78 KB, 634x357) Image search: [Google]
bulgaria.jpg
78 KB, 634x357
>>71547204

>Actual picture taken in bulgaria
>>
>>71547218

Motorcycle
>Weather proof?
>Helmetless?
>Silent?
>Ride in bicycle lanes?
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 281x179
>>71547343
BEADY
>>
>>71547218
>"far more fuel effective with fuel consumption"
(You)
>>
File: 1455658503429.jpg (115 KB, 508x513) Image search: [Google]
1455658503429.jpg
115 KB, 508x513
>>71546190
>Power to weight is not efficiency.

Can Anglos be on the list as well?
>>
>>71547010
wtf is a holden
>>
>>71544450
I do like the idea of ultra light build materials and super efficient cars but this faggotry is not the way to do it.

Modern cars carry around a stupid amount of mass because of safety regulations.
>>
>>71547446
>weather proof
this fucking 4 wheeled pedal bike is ANYTHING but weather proof
>helmetless
putting a plastic frame around you doesn't negate danger, why would you magically assume some plastic box will protect you better than a helmet?
>silent
WHO FUCKING CARES?
>ride in bicycle lanes
but bike cucks NEVER do.

>>71547501
thanks for cutting off that last bit where I left ...consumption:distance
the ATV will go far farther than the 4 wheeled bike will
>>
>>71547534

The bicycle car has a GOOD power to weight ratio due to very low power requirement

The ATV has a HIGH power to weight ratio due to very large engine
>>
>>71547668
thats not what you said before
>>71546190
>>Actually FAR less efficient power to weight, learn physics!!!!
>>
THis is the recumbentfag from /n/ pls MODS delete this thread
>>
>>71547778

>What is pulling around 200kg of ATV? Efficient?

The ATV has a higher power to weight ratio, but the power needed to lug the ATV is wasted power.

The bike car only weighs 20kg so the power is mostly going to hauling the driver. A bigger motor on the bike car would easily give it a higher power to weight ratio than an ATV
>>
File: why2.png (653 KB, 927x593) Image search: [Google]
why2.png
653 KB, 927x593
>>71544450
I can't stop laughing looking at the OP photo.
JESUS HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Just imagine how big of a pussy dryer that cuckmobile is...
>>
>>71547596

This happens every time new safety regs are put in. Automakers are too cheap/lazy to figure out how to build them to regs without making them fuck huge at first but after awhile they'll slim back down. Shit like carbon fiber and lightweight aluminium is cheap as hell now compared to even 5-10 years ago.

Modern suspension, tires, traction control systems and brakes have made cars far safer now than any amount of airbags do at this point. My Tesla is steady as a rock at speed and stops so fast it physically hurts. Eventually you'll see a return to slimmer cars when they figure out more compact airbags and better frames.
>>
>>71547843

I've only ever posted 2 or 3 recumbent threads on /n/ so I'm not a fag
>>
>>71547010
It is an old platform, yes. It's incredibly heavy, yes. But it's a goddamn 11-second car for 60,000 dollars. Also the new alpha platform camaro is way better than the zeta platform camaro.
>>
>>71548090
>but the power needed to lug the ATV is wasted power.
an ATV has so much torque that this is NEVER an issue.

The reason why people don't drive ATV's on the street is because motorbikes and cars are far more practical but in the face of your bullshit 4 wheeled pedal bike, an ATV is miles ahead in practicality.

a 250 watt electric motor on a 20kg frame comes no where near the power:weight ratio of a 750cc ATV even if it weighed more than 500kg which is a ridiculous weight regardless

ATV's weigh between 250 and 350kg
>>
>>71544450
holy
fucking
shit
how can you even smile while driving that vaginamobile?
>>
>>71548167
See
>>71545301
>>71545304
>>
>>71546855
>So you'd rather pay to pull loads of unnecessary weight all the time just in case you move house? Are you retarded?
Well it's not a good sign if the solution to a very real problem when using this 'car' is to hire someone with a real car to do the job
Also he already owns a truck and my parents are lending him a trailer to put his stuff in
Why would he pay more to get one of these new foot powered cars just to have to hire moving vans anyway
>What is supermarket delivery
Not something anyone anywhere ever should pay for as it's a completely needless step thrown in the middle that costs more than like every alternative
>What is also having a car
Why own a cuckmobile in the first place then
>What is using this for personal journeys
I'm sure he'd love to pedal down to LA to hang out with his friends, that's only a couple hundred miles on a highway down south should be fast an no problem
>Some of you people appear to be living in 1950
Niceme.me
>>
>>71544450
It's kind of cool in a way desu. We'd need special slow roads for them though. Also it needs to look less gay.
>>
>>71548167
why would they adopt a chimp
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 569x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 569x535
>>71544450
This guys voice makes me have to shit
>>
>>71546156
that's like literally the biggest douche car on the market. it's like custom built for burgers who know shit about real autos. fr, ugly af, auto trans, plays off dead muscle car tryhard culture. yeah, i'll buy a used porsche thanks.
>>
>>71546906
RM250 ftw. I've got an 05.
>>
>>71544450
It's a bike. But crappier.

Shit Bjorn, what's wrong with a regular bike? They do literally everything you expect this thing to do. I'f you're afraid of falling over, you can get a three-wheeled bakfiets.
>>
File: carreywhoa.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
carreywhoa.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
I would be fine driving it since I don't need a vehicle to overcompensate for a lack of anything
>>
Jesus christ sissyfication on a whole another level.
How are you ever going to get girls flash their pussies at you while in one those things?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw8XizVyXd4
>>
File: SRT.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
SRT.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
>>71547010
>Aussie can't tell that its a Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, not an Chevy SS.

Pic related, my 2008 SRT (well not mine exactly but this is the same color and year). Sure it gets shitty gas mileage, sure "muh corners" but i live in flat Ass Indiana, not finding a twisty road near me is like finding a virgin in Vegas.
>>
>>71548756

It has a roof so Bjorn doesn't get snow and rain in his face and a comfy seat that doesn't put pressure on his cock cage
>>
>>71548258

Even now new cars have shit visibility because they have to fit curtain airbags in the pillars and support the entire mass of the car if it flips on its roof. The fat ass cars have now as the bulge out below the windows reminds me of the muffin top on an obese woman in short shorts with midriff showing. I could not be more limp.
>>
>>71546934
>that gif
>that filename
KEK
>>
>>71548867

Although realizing until you give me an off road viable version... still need a big boy truck
>>
File: qQn4zeZ.jpg (434 KB, 1194x1029) Image search: [Google]
qQn4zeZ.jpg
434 KB, 1194x1029
>>
>>71546083
Good job. 2.0 boxer with direct injection :3
>>
>>71548900
See, this thing adds kilo's of gear and space to do the job any good hat and set of gloves will do. Ones like he is wearing, because that shitty contraption isn't heated by anything but his bodyheat, which will also make the interior fog up once he's underway.

This thing reminds me of those post-war podcar experiments. They weren't popular then, and they won't be popular now. Not in the least because this is probably the most unsafe thing on the road. I can only imagine this ending up under the wheels of a Polish trucker as he yells KURWA because the unexpected bump made him spill his beer.
>>
>>71549190

BRZ?
>>
>>71546170
Mix oil and gas, you hual ass :)
>>
>>71546613
350CC 2stroke on a bike.... I know you have to out run the cartel, but that seems a tad over kill.

Pics mexi-bro?
>>
That was all very comfy
>>
File: open-uri20120807-32194-155hjnh.jpg (55 KB, 240x360) Image search: [Google]
open-uri20120807-32194-155hjnh.jpg
55 KB, 240x360
>>71546170
OK, Gerrie.
>>
File: Meanwhile in Albania.webm (1 MB, 272x480) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile in Albania.webm
1 MB, 272x480
>>
>>71549333
Nah, WRX, I'm a slut for that AWD. Plus Fuji heavy industries pulled a shit ton of pattens outs for revamping the FA20 for the turbo application (its a 2016 BTW)
>>
>>71549297

There is a heater you retard

It's carbon frame, the only heavy bit is the motor

I saw velos like this all the time in Amsterdam
>>
>>71548408
You don't get it. This thing is for commuting to work. It's like you think you should only own one possession.

Bicycle commuting is a thing, ya know, and I see this thing opening up a market for the people who want to save money commuting but couldn't get over the weather part. This is obviously why it is shown on snowy roads.

Stop thinking so small, you obvious hick.
>>
>>71549755
As a redneck I can appreciant this mans level of ingenuity.
>>
That thing looks like that leather covered eastern european "car" they had on Top Gear.
>>
>>71545804
Do you see ATVs often in big cities? That cuckmobile is made for big European cities with a lot of cycle lanes.
>>
>>71549976
>Do you see ATVs often in big cities?
no because cars and motorcycles are more practical than ATV's and ATV's are far more practical than this pretend cuckwheels car
>>
>>71549824
>I saw velos like this all the time in Amsterdam

No you didn't.
>>
>>71549913
Why buy more vehicles than what you need, especially if the vehicle you already own does everything the other one can and more
If you lived in a city there's already public transportation or just walking or biking, this new podcar shtick solves nothing
I live in a suburb and my commute to uni is 40 minutes on a freeway
What happens to this things frame and lightweight once the weather gets actually bad and wind starts to push it around and tip it over
Mankind figured out how to best bad weather a long time ago when we made coats and shelters, and a coat works with walking or biking and a car provides its own shelter assuming it's not like a convertible
>>
>>71550144
Euros prefer bikes more than cars and motorcycles in urban areas. So that cuck wagon is good for them.
>>
>>71544450

Is this the government sanctioned vehicle all swedes must drive?
>>
id buy one for shits and giggles, but it would never replace my car.
>>
>>71545008
RUNNING IN THE 90S!
>>
>>71548645
Hellcats are actually available with manuals :^)
>>
Cuck this, cuck that---you people are the biggest insecure babies, therefore the biggest cucks.
>>
>>71549824
So why the fuck is he sitting in it in full winter getup? Why are you even defending this "invention" which is literally just a pedal car like the ones kids play around in?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 350x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 350x527
>>71546942

Oh look at you. You built a car...
>>
>>71550548
OK, now imagine jamming that cuckcar into one of those bicycle stands. Not to mention navigating cyclist traffic from inside a low, vision-obstructing shell.

This thing is fish nor fowl. It looks like those 45 miles per hour handicap cars.
>>
File: 1459209154096.jpg (36 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
1459209154096.jpg
36 KB, 400x460
>>71544527
>>
>>71544450

christ fuck even my grandfather in 1985 had some kind of car
>>
>>71551770

Hahah I loved that review. I bought mine used before the Atom 3 came out and prices went through the fucking roof.

Went to an atom meet once and it was basically an impromptu vape convention. Never again.
>>
>>71544666
It's a glorified bicycle.
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.