[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA to war with Saudi-Arabia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3549402/Fresh-evidence-links-Saudi-government-9-11-Flight-certificate-bomber-embassy-envelope-buried-underground.html

If the USA doesn't go to war with Saudi Arabia over this, they'll be the biggest joke on the planet.

>Invade Afghanistan, leave it in ruins
>Invade Iraq, leave it in ruins
>Invade Libya, leave it in ruins
>Meanwhile, the country actually DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for 9/11 is one of the most prosperous and influential in the entire world, also currently supporting the biggest threat to the world: ISIS

New evidence has come to light of a possible link between Saudi Arabian officials and the 9/11 terrorist attacks, further raising tensions as President Obama travels to the kingdom.

Ghassan Al-Sharbi, a Saudi who became an al-Qa’ida bomb maker, is believed to have taken flying lessons with some of the 9/11 hijackers in Arizona but did not take part in the attacks on New York and the Pentagon that killed 3,000 people in 2001.

He was captured in Pakistan in 2002 and has since been held at Guantanamo Bay. According to a US memo — known as document 17 — written in 2003 and quietly declassified last year, the FBI learnt that he had buried a cache of papers shortly before he was captured.

Document 17 was written by two US investigators examining the possible roles of foreign governments in the attacks. One detail leapt out at them from the papers that Sharbi had tried to hide: his US flight certificate was in an envelope from the Saudi embassy in Washington.
>>
Our government is pretty cucked, we're not going to call out our Saudi overlords any time soon.
>>
No way the US goes to war with Saudi Arabia, it will threaten the collapse of the petrodollar then our debt begins to matter.
>>
>>71544319
Sure is Saudi in the media lately. That must be on Hillary's list of countries to fuck up once she's in office.
>>
>>71544319
Fuck off OP it were an akident
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3547291/Sweden-s-deputy-PM-sparks-outcry-describing-9-11-Twin-Towers-attack-September-11-accidents.html@
>>
>>71544319
I cant wait to see how this affects hilldog's campaign.

Her aide, Huma Abedin has close ties to the Saudi gov/royalty. I'd like to see Clinton explain why it was ok for the enemy to have unrestricted access to the classified info on her email server.
>>
File: 1452208541465.png (3 MB, 1550x2000) Image search: [Google]
1452208541465.png
3 MB, 1550x2000
>>71544319
ww3 when?
>>
>>71544319

So just another thing to be swept under the rug?
>>
>>71544319
>Fresh-evidence
i dont buy it
it was the u.s. that did 911
>be cia
>need reason
>create evidence
>fuck shit up in another country
>>
>>71544319
Naw m8, we'll Operation AJAX their asses. Due to political and monetary reasons, an actual war would have to be a total dickstomping war, and the American public is sick of continuous warfare.
>>
>>71544319

We only destroy people who stand up to the globalists, like Assad and Gaddafi.
>>
File: 1460732213173.png (26 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1460732213173.png
26 KB, 256x256
>>71546325
>ww3 when?

You could join the war now. No one's stopping you from enlisting. But you're probs one of those fat cucks that thinks mag dumps make you a sharp shooter.
>>
>>71546325
Ww3 has been happening in the model east for some time now. It just hasn't spilled over past that. It's creeping up on you and you don't even know. Wait til those refugees start killing openly. You won't even realize it.
>>
Anyone with a brain knew this already, and the Government most certainly knew a long time ago. The simple answer is money. War with Saudi Arabia is going to be very expensive, both because of the economic impact (oil) and due to the fact that because of their economic might, they have the third largest military fund on the planet and a huge treasury.

Their military is actually very modern, and would certainly not be as easy to sweep away as the Iraqi Army. It would cost a lot in terms of equipment, lives, and just raw money. For these reasons, we'll never attack Saudi Arabia, even though they're our biggest principal antagonist.
>>
>>71549665
maybe putin is willing to help?
>>
>>71549665
Oh, and we sell them billions of dollars worth of weapons. We just gave them the biggest arms deal in US History.
>>
File: AIIB2.jpg (215 KB, 2593x1599) Image search: [Google]
AIIB2.jpg
215 KB, 2593x1599
>>71545243
>threaten the collapse of the petrodollar
That happened today already anon.
>>
The Kingdom of Saud must be eradicated. I have no qualms fighting those fucking cunts.

Why we helped establish them I don't know. Biggest mistake we made
>>
All lies. Don't buy that. If the new has some purpose is for some darky shit. America is expert in falseflags and sacrifice of their own for jew purposes.
>>
>>71550120
America should take out the kingdom and then lay siege to Mecca. Not destroy it, just not let anyone in for a few years.
Then threaten to destroy it if ISIS et alia don't stop their attacks.
>>
>>71548642
>Implying the CIA acts with reasons
>Implying they don't have two different agents being told to do completely contradictory shit
The CIA is bat shit retarded.

You would probably be seeing a CIA agent being assigned to counter ISIS while the other CIA agent is assigned to fund them and arm them.
>>
>>71545395
Insha'Allah! If she does this, she is forever redeemed.
>>
>>71550052
What happened?
>>
>>71551157
>The CIA is bat shit retarded.
LOL this meme again.

No, no they're not bat shit retarded. You just don't understand how and why they do what they do.
>>
>>71551255
I will make a thread right now, check the catalog.

I'm unusually well informed on the matter.
>>
>>71551263
When you have people doing shit that is contradictory to your other operations/projects it is indeed retarded.
>>
>>71551263
I think the Sauds are going to run dry pretty soon. That Ghawar field has been pumping millions of barrels a day for 40 years now. Nothing lasts forever, not even the House of Saud or the CIA.
>>
>>71545395
Doubtful. Saudi has a bigger push on fucking up middle eastern countries than Israel.
>>
>>71550052
>Canada
Greatest ally ;_;
>>
>>71551380
I think you're thinking of the pentagon and cia being on opposite sides of the conflict.

Either way there can be plenty of reasons to be on both sides of a conflict.
>>
File: owly.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
owly.jpg
1 B, 486x500
oh yes please america invade another country that isn't israel for 9/11
you guys are hilarious, never change!
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.