[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you expect from her Presidency? Will she be better or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: HRC-2-thumb-425x556.jpg (202 KB, 350x458) Image search: [Google]
HRC-2-thumb-425x556.jpg
202 KB, 350x458
What do you expect from her Presidency? Will she be better or worse than Obama?
>>
>>71544022
take the worst of Obama add the worst of Bush, mix the two and you get Shillary.
the bitch will set the world on fire
>>
She's more to the Right than Obama!
>>
File: shillary islam cucks.png (178 KB, 933x1480) Image search: [Google]
shillary islam cucks.png
178 KB, 933x1480
>>71544022
>pic related : her best friends
>>
She carries hot sauce wherever she goes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-hnQAQXSmA&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: turkroach much.jpg (76 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
turkroach much.jpg
76 KB, 500x667
>>71544203
also, btfo shitskin piednoir algeroach.
>>
She will accomplish absolutely nothing
>>
>>71545051
You wish.
>>
I'd rather have Trump to be honest. Only thing I fear is that he will leave Europe to be cucked by Russia
>>
File: HoMUOmyu.jpg (27 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
HoMUOmyu.jpg
27 KB, 512x512
Under this man, America was the strongest in history, objectively speaking.

Talk about "Make America great again" - electing Hillary is getting the genius that is Bill back into the WH

Don't make a mistake Americans, vote for Hill
>>
>>
File: nutbed.jpg (16 KB, 310x205) Image search: [Google]
nutbed.jpg
16 KB, 310x205
>>71545387
>shilling this much
change job fucking jew.
>>
She'd be just like Obama, just swap blacks for women.
>>
>Will she be better or worse than Obama?

is this a joke?
>>
>>71545667
>'d
>implying she's not already "chosen"
>>
>>71544022
This image of her arouses me. I dont know why. Maybe it is due to her being portrayed in an attractive angle where you dont see all her old saggy wrinkles. Maybe its her looking like she has authority and power. Like those 1984 posters.

Like it beckons me to fuck her.
>>
Is it safe to say that after Obongo and Shillary, we will never have another black or woman president?
>>
>>71545808
I thought your question was subjunctive, so I replied accordingly.
>>
>>71544022
>more progressive shit
>more liberal shit
>more fags
>more Muslims
>more blacks
>more women

Yep, were fucked.
>>
Shrillary Rotten Cankles is only trying to one up her husband Bill by getting impeached _and_ imprisoned before she takes office.
>>
>>71544022
Hilary will be worse than Obama, absolutely. Will she be worse than W? I doubt it.

If I'd rank the presidents, I'd say it'd go:

Based Eisenhower, Reagan, JFK, Clinton, Ford, Herbert, Johnson, Obama, Carter, Hilary, W, Nixon.
>>
>>71544271

kek, using an image macro from Big Black Cock.

BBC is nothing more than a front for leftist pedophiles to have huge orgies with young boys.
>>
>>71544022
I imagine it will be pretty difficult to run the country from inside a jail cell.
>>
>>71546148
A gay president is the next thing after a woman president. Logical progression.
>>
>>71544022
Worse.
It will be like her 8 years in the Senate. Nothing will be done, except to push legislation for big business.

She's the worst out come possible.
>>
>>71546804
>except to push legislation for big business
so is this why Google is shilling for Hill ?

http://qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/
>>
File: 1461161580664.jpg (386 KB, 684x2059) Image search: [Google]
1461161580664.jpg
386 KB, 684x2059
>>71544381
>loves islam
>advocates equality
USA is confirmed FUCKED if this psycho wins the elections. Pic related, islamic "culture" in a nutshell.
>>
>>71546951
>if
nice meme
>>
>>71544022
She sacrifices children to an evil Jew deity
>>
>>71546894
Google is big business, that's why.

Just like Soros or the Koch brothers, all the 1% are pushing for her because she will do nothing but keep working people poor.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.