[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a serious thread without memes about what the rest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: savage.png (794 KB, 1083x850) Image search: [Google]
savage.png
794 KB, 1083x850
Can we have a serious thread without memes about what the rest of the world thinks of Justin Trudeau?
>>
>>71543581
He is a bigger faggot than our nigger. End of story
>>
>>71543581
Propaganda apperently is ok and aceptable when a first world country does it

>memorizing a 1 minute paragraph

The guy. Could had memorized more he is an actor for gods sake
>>
Don't forget about supporting LGBBQT rights while selling arms to Saudi Arabia.
>>
He is a massive faggot.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>71543670
I don't even know how that's possible. But it's true. Le Weed Man makes me ashamed to be white.
>>
>>71544086
WEED
>>
“You don’t have to be a geek like me to appreciate how important this work is. Although I have to tell you, when we get to the media questions later I’m really hoping people ask me how quantum computing works because I was excited to deepen my knowledge of that this morning.”

"Morning sir, I was going to ask you to explain quantum computing but.. [trails off as audience laughs] When do you expect Canada’s ISIL mission to begin again and are we not doing anything in the interim while we prepare?"

"Kay, very simply, normal computers work by…."
>>
>>71543994
>LGBBQT
Excuse me anon are you trying to fucking rape me right now? Everyone knows it's
>LGBLTOMGWTFBBQQWERTY
>>
File: 1454736450006.jpg (73 KB, 425x550) Image search: [Google]
1454736450006.jpg
73 KB, 425x550
>>71543581
>>
>>71543581
meme, aside, I hope he dies
>>
>>71543581
> a serious thread on pol
Please leaf you forget where your at.
>>
Attention whore.
>>
>>71543581
he's an SJW cuck, but he hasn't really done anything too crazy yet aside form pandering to nonwhites like a typical sjw.
>>
>people amazed that the prime minister can give a simplistic explanation of quantum computing

what the fuck, anyone who has spent 3 minutes watching a video on youtube on the subject could explain it in such a simplistic matter. Are people really being amazed that the Canadian prime minister isn't literally retarded?
>>
>>71544640
Wow, did this really happen?

I fucking hate politicians, they all pull this kind of shit, even the ones I like.
>>
>>71544641

Sorry, I forgot to check my privilege.
>>
Arrogance and lack of respect for the scientists
This autist memorized the nonsense he vomited
>>
>>71543581
He reminds me of something Douglas Adams wrote in the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. It went something like this: The duty of a president is not too lead his country, but to distract attention away from those who actually are in power.

In the book they had this president of the galaxy who was pretty much all show. And Canada has Trudeau, a flamboyant, energetic, likeable dude. Though I haven't smoked weed in over 7 years, I would definitely 420 with this guy, given the chance.
>>
>>71544641
>...QWERTY

I bet if someone makes up some retarded shit and trend it on twatter no one of these degenerates would get an impression
>>
He is Tony Blair v2.
Without the experience.
>>
>>71545329
>Wow, did this really happen?
>I fucking hate politicians, they all pull this kind of shit, even the ones I like.

That's exactly what happened and the news media is complicit in the deception.
>>
>>71543581

I haven't actually heard or seen any actual news about him, but here's what I know: he as a high approval rating, pro weed, pro anal sex, pro vulnerable refugee women and children. The only bad things I've heard about him are stupid things like siding with SJWs and radical feminists. /pol/ is just mad because le Weedman is more liked than Trump.
>>
File: Trudeau group hug.jpg (55 KB, 545x365) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau group hug.jpg
55 KB, 545x365
>>71543581
As an American, I'm very jealous of his sexual prowess. Surely the best looking PM with the best hair ever seen in history.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 635x555) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 635x555
>>71546192
>elected based on looks
>doesn't buy 5th gen fighters because Money better pent on refugees and welfare

Lets just hand over the Arctic to Russia already
>>
>>71546597
>elected based on looks
This is what happens when you let Women vote.
>>
>>71543581
He seems like a complete yuppie bitch. If I saw him walking around the city late at night he would be my target for a mugging because he seems like way too much of a pussy to fight back. The weak never make great leaders.
>>
>>71546597
The F-35s are looking to be a flip flop like all his other election promises. So Canada is going to buy them, but the PM is going to make a big deal about how he really didn't want to.
>>
File: trou de eau.png (1 MB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
trou de eau.png
1 MB, 1000x750
A FUCKING PUDDLE
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.