[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unfortunately Bernie didn't finalize him nomination last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: The Golden Ones.jpg (96 KB, 750x557) Image search: [Google]
The Golden Ones.jpg
96 KB, 750x557
Unfortunately Bernie didn't finalize him nomination last night.
Bernie Sanders is my first pick for president, and Donald Trump is my second. Am I alone in this boat? I wish Bernie would take Donald on as his vice president, or visa versa. I agree with a lot of what Bernie says; but we need someone like Trump to fuck all the SJW'S, BLM's, and feminist,s that will walk all over Bernie, to death.
Do you really want Hilary Clinton or Rato McGoo as your president?
Do you really hate Bernie? Or just his fans?
Will there ever be a candidate who represents someone like me? Who doesn't live their life telling people how to live theirs based on the teachings of their imaginary friend, but who is also willing to tell anyone and everyone to fuck off?
Basically Bernie and Trump's love child is my dream candidate.

>Bernie-Trump when?
>>
NEVER
>>
NOT IN MY LIFETIME
>>
>Bernie Sanders is my first pick for president, and Donald Trump is my second. Am I alone in this boat?

nope
>>
File: there are others.png (253 KB, 1351x935) Image search: [Google]
there are others.png
253 KB, 1351x935
>>71543747
>>71543832
Embrace the new world order boys.
Meme magic will bring the golden ones to victory.
If you don't like it, just make sure to get out and vote against it.
Oh, wait...
>>
>>71544123
sanders would never accept it, and trump would actually lose votes because a lot of the base hates sanders

only we true patricians see how glorious the union would be.. a truly daring synthesis
>>
He still has a chance.
>>
File: DANCING-BERNIE.gif (3 MB, 416x640) Image search: [Google]
DANCING-BERNIE.gif
3 MB, 416x640
DANCING BERNIE
>>
File: 1448193077343.jpg (16 KB, 237x250) Image search: [Google]
1448193077343.jpg
16 KB, 237x250
>>71543560
NO HOPE HILLARY WILL BECOME PRESIDENT
>>
>>71544416
he doesn't want to win
if you can't figure that out by now
wow
>>
>>71543560
No they are both outsiders and they are both for America

Bernie is just wrong about what America needs
>>
>>71544342
The Combo of sides brought over would be more than that lost.

Sanders would accept on the grounds Trump toned down on the abortion stuff.
>>
>>71545158
>Sanders would accept on the grounds Trump toned down on the abortion stuff.

Trump already toned down the abortion stuff: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-dont-change-abortion-laws/
>>
Fuck Sanders

If you want a good dem, give me Webb
>>
>>71544342
How do we enlighten the general public to their glory then?
Although I'm sure this will just sound like a joke to your average normie, I am certain that #TrumpSanders2016 is the absolute best thing that could happen for America. I believe that this is one of the last chances we'd have to save this country before it becomes forever impossible to make America great.
Cruz is irrelevant at this point, and Hilary would doom this country. A Trump/Sanders candidacy would be guaranteed a victory.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.