[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black people and cops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 6343456.jpg (95 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
6343456.jpg
95 KB, 600x600
This comic seems a little stupid. What is it saying other than "hey, try and obey the law"??

>do what the policeman says
Okay
>if you can't make out what he's saying, don't go closer to ask
I'm sure that's what happens when blacks approach cops: they just wanna hear them better
>Don't pull out your phone
Or gun
>Don't run
Holy shit you shouldn't run from cops?
>No this isn't right
What isn't right here?

What's your take? Why don't most blacks follow these rules to begin with?
>>
>>71543328
In other words couldn't these things apply to people of any race
>>
>>71543328
>What's your take? Why don't most blacks follow these rules to begin with?

Because more often then not they have something to hide.
>>
This picture is false.
There is a black father there.
Pure fantasy.
>>
>>71543710
What the fuck does the average nog have to hide?
>>
File: 1447008601413.jpg (112 KB, 564x564) Image search: [Google]
1447008601413.jpg
112 KB, 564x564
>>71543328
>Even if he yells at you or pulls out his gun and you get scared, don't run
>No, this isn't right

Of course its fucking right. Listen to the police officer like a functioning member of society. If little Trayvon is making a break for it its probably because he's a criminal.
>>
Maybe if that family moved out of the city, and went to the country or the suburbs they wouldn't have to deal with cops hardened by gang violence and city levels of violence.

This shit only happens in urban ghettos.

We need an exodus of the decent minorities from cities into our heartland.

Why aren't blacks fleeing their broken neighborhoods? There are jobs elsewhere, and rent is cheaper outside of cities.
>>
>>71543328
He wuz a good boy
>>
>>71544190
Warrants, drugs, illegal guns
>>
>>71544190
weed
>>
>>71543328
I'm waiting for the obligatory
>all these bootlickers in this thread post

Honestly this stuff is common sense. My dad tells me the same shit every now and then. You listen to the police, they have a fucking gun and are just trying to do their jobs, they don't need you making it harder. If you are truly, sincerely innocent of any crime you will have your day in court or 99% more likely the police will harass you a bit then let you on your way.

It's a shame that niggers have to push this crap like it's ground breaking information or something. Just shows how fucking dumb they are if their first response to police is run away or reach for your gun.
>>
>>71544796
This.
>>
>>71544283
Because niggers are just as racist as whites and don't want to live around people who don't look like them
>>
Hispanic here.

My grandfather always told me to respect police and to just do what they say.

I don't know why this is revolutionary.
>>
>>71545222

Negritos don't know shit bro, dumber than Puerto Ricans.
>>
>black father present

lel
>>
>Bootlickers on suicide watch

How will you fags ever recover?
>>
>>71545592
Found the nigger

>u mean we have 2 listen 2 tha police??/
>>
>>71545222
Niggers don't have fathers and there mothers don't have fathers so they were never given that privledge

I mean, they had to paint a picture because a Complete Middle Class African American Family is rarer then a unicorn
>>
>>71543328

>goes outside
>gets shot by gang member

SHIEEEET
>>
File: A-look-of-disgust.jpg (20 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
A-look-of-disgust.jpg
20 KB, 400x267
>>71546425
>privledge
>>
What the fuck

>shieet lil nigga you be needin to listen to what dese cracka ass po-lice be sayin nigga or dey gon shoot you in yo shit lil nigga shieeeeeeeet it be fucked up but it be how it be nigga

Literally everything in this pic applies to everyone else yet, as usual, nigs have to pretend like it's all a big conspiracy agains them when really they're just the only ones dumb enough to consistently fuck up things that should be common sense.

Nonwhite here, never had any bad interactions with police because I know chimping out at a cop is fucking stupid.
>>
>>71545592
See
>>71544796
>>
>>71543328

That's not a comic, it's a wall of text with an image below it.

The problem with young black males is specifically that they don't respect authority figures because their only authority figures are their mothers, so when a cop says "stop" they do stupid shit like put their hands behind their backs and whip them out like they're pulling a gun.
>>
>>71543328
I'm not even black and my parents taught me the same damn thing. The officer is in the position of power and if you want to avoid trouble you be polite, non-threatening, and do what he says. Keep your hands where he can see them and ask before pulling out your ID or whatever because the motherfucker has a gun, don't be stupid.
>>
>>71543328
>Implying there's a father
>>
>>71543797

Underrated post
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.