[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
L E G A L I Z E I T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
>We need to bring the L O V E back into the world.

What your view on this topic /pol/?
>>
>>71542818
Peace to the world.

4/20 should be a global holiday.

Legalize IT now.

Much respect OP.
>>
Love ≠ Weed.
Fuck off stoner.
>>
>>71542984
Much respect my cosmic brother or sister. I love you. Peace!
>>
>>71542818
I am for legalization and letting people pick their own poison, but people like you make it really had for me to stay that way spreading your ignorance and lies about how marijuana equals peace and love.
>>
>>71542818

Government already did this, people were not satisfied with buying through federal farms/dispensaries and paying the taxes associated with it, further allowing black markets to thrive.

Legalization is a sure fire way to ensure an explosion in criminal activity.
>>
>>71542998
I love you too.
>>
>>71542818
I love the buzz. Does that count?
>>
>>71543139
WRONG. ALL WRONG.
>>
daily reminder if you smoke weed and arent still in highschool your are a massive faggot
>>
>>71542984
>>71542818
>>71543204
>>71543103
>>71543282
samefag
>>
People are always going to buy weed.

If weed is illegal, the money people spend on it is going to gangbangers, terrorists, and communist dictators.

If weed is legal, the money people spend on it gets taxed to pay for roads, schools, hospitals and defending America.

The choice is pretty easy, especially since most any argument against legalization is a weak facade to cover up the real reason they don't want it legal: it annoys and disgusts them and they think anything they don't personally like should be forbidden.
>>
Fucking degenerates
>>
I have an adult job, adult responsibilities, and adult hobbies. Legalize it and get tax revenue, isn't my thing anymore though
>>
>>71542818
Learn about ID faggot.
>>
>>71543139
Please explain
>>
Trudeau's approval ratings are up to 99%now. I love this man. AMERICANS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>71543139
Just like what happened with prohibition, am I right?

Source or fuck off
>>
>>71542818
You got to legalize it!!!!
>>
>>71543665
Let's make coke, heroin, mdma, meth legal, or the money would go to bad people...

Wake up.
>>
>>71542818
washington state her

things were better befoire it was legal not because i like police but because you had to find it
finding it meant finding somebody who thought you were cool enough to hook you up

now our state has stores with big signs that will sell pot to anyone 21+yo
since then we've had stupid shit that never was a thing like kids going to the hospital from to many brownies

tldr:not every legal adult needs access the old way was better
>>
>>71543372
Stoners really are pathetic
>>
>>71544251
Life's not that serious man.
>>
>>71544409
kek, he should smoke up and release that anger.
>>
If you are pro-legalization, you better be pro legalizing all drugs or else you are a hypocrite.
>>
Weed smokers are the most ignorant spiteful people ive ever meet
>>
>>71544039
Marijuana is a 10-120 billion dollar market, depending on if you use demand or supply-based models to estimate

More than all of those put together, by an order of magnitude at least. And weed doesn't kill you, to boot.
>>
>>71544452
>if you let people own handguns, you better let them own howitzers or else you're a hypocrite
>>
>>71544673
Does that look like a handgun to you? Next.
>>
>>71544817
>I don't understand analogies because I've never passed a literature class in my life

Anti-legalization everyone
>>
>>71544939
>YFW I did pass my literature classes

You were probably to stoned to even remember the teachers name.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.