[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does it take a British man to remind Americans to care about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: lolllllllllllllllllll.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
lolllllllllllllllllll.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
Why does it take a British man to remind Americans to care about important issues in their own country?
>>
>>71542019
>implying he's a real American.
>>
He's no longer a British man. We've completely disowned Him
>>
He goes after low hanging fruits well, but he just doesn't understand america west of the hudson river
>>
File: what guy austrian iwo.png (42 KB, 138x160) Image search: [Google]
what guy austrian iwo.png
42 KB, 138x160
>>71542102
I'm not implying that at all, m8. In fact, that's my point. He's not a real American, yet it takes him to actually point out important but perhaps less discussed issues.
>>
>>71542019
How about living in suburban America and see what it is like yourself.
>>
>>71542019
thank god for John Oliver, I would have forgotten what year it was.
>>
File: JohnOliver.png (113 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
JohnOliver.png
113 KB, 763x652
>>71542019
From my understanding Brits call him a shitskin. No one who loves America cares what current year man has to say.
>>
>>71542019
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>71542019
>Implying he's a real Brit
>>
>>71542019
We've been inflitatring for years to drum up loyalism.
>>
>>71542019
At least we have our own country.
>>
File: racest.jpg (841 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
racest.jpg
841 KB, 2592x1944
>>71542019
>>71542225
Because that is the most American thing to do. Not all heroes were born under ye old Stars and Stripes.
In my personal opinion, people that immigrate to USA for their love of liberty and individual rights are more American than those who were born there.
>>
>>71542019

What are these important issues? LGBT rights? Climate Change? Abortion? Which candidate is racist?

The guy is clueless, he knows absolutely nothing about Cronyism, Economics, Foreign Policy,Monetary Policy, and History.
>>
Because Americans just can't remember what year it is.
>>
>>71542019
I assume that Americans don't have calendars to tell them what year it is
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (497 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
497 KB, 500x286
>>71542019

>watching television
>taking celebrities seriously

Go outside in the sunshine and read a book you useless degenerate. Also, stop duty free shopping in my country.
>>
>>71542781
>Implying the Constitution and Bill of Rights are subject to the times
>Implying certain rights are alienable depending on the year
>Implying true Americans aren't eternal champions
>>
>british man pushing soros-tier agenda in the US

off is the direction you should fuck
>>
>>71543039
>british man pushing soros-tier agenda in the US

90% of his videos are on issues that Soros probably wouldn't give two shits about.
>>
File: 1432001495937.jpg (13 KB, 400x395) Image search: [Google]
1432001495937.jpg
13 KB, 400x395
>>71542019
>Why does it take a British man to remind Americans what the current year is?
FTFY
>>
Because ITS 2016
>>
>>71542019

>implying some HBO daily show knock off presenter (because that's all he's ever been exposed to) is actually reminding anyone of anything they don't already know

No.
>>
>>71542019
Shut up Leaf he's got nothing to do with us, he's more Canadian than Brit
>>
>>71542019
Why do people take comedians seriously?

I like comedy, but I don't get this. Even, and especially, political comedy. It's often done by looking at things from a shallow perspective. You can have two sides argue complex facts about a matter, but a comedian will always take the low and easy road because it's funny in comparison to the reality of the arguments.
>>
>>71542019
I don't understand why this man is so popular, I've never seen him before he went to America.

What was he in wile he was here?
>>
>>71542019
>Why does it take a British man to remind Americans to care about important issues in their own country?
Because only a limey or a kike can push such a subversive agenda with a straight face.
>>
>>71542019
This man's peak was the forced Drumpf meme which has died within a week and overshadowed by superior pro-Trump memes. Even at his loudest and boldest he is washed down the drain. His arrogance doesn't help him, either, he's only liked by self-loathing libcucks.
>>
>>71546694
Nah. His peak was season 1. Not even reddit likes everything after that. Since then, he's gotten into the fake wage gap, support for migrants, online harassment but only if it affects women, and Drumpf. And with every one of those, I saw a backlash on reddit.
>>
>>71542344
I have literally never heard of John Oliver before /pol
>>
>>71542019

I don't need him, I have a calendar on my phone.
>>
>>71546301
I think he was just a secondary character on Jon Stewart's show.

He's just a condescending prick. I don't know why people listen to him.
>>
>>71542019
Fuck the beady eyed Eternal Anglo. I used to think that it was one of the most fucktarded, forced memes ever but then I realized that it's almost always these swarthy ugly looking buck tooth Brits who keep trying to influence our culture.

The crazy part, is that a Olliver actually succeeds in this regard so it's really a problem with the American people.

20 years ago, most Americans would've rightfully called Johnny boy a pansy limp-wristed faggot. Now in days, we worship these foreigners over our people. I mean sure, we kinda always did but back then the foreigners we respected were the Arnold Schwrzniggers or Dolph Lundgrens. People who at least looked honorary American & adopted our culture, but still spoke like foreign retards.
>>
>>71547848
Pol is my news source too =) lets be friends
>>
>>71542019
Why does it take a British man to remind Americans what year it is?
>>
File: WATYEARiSSHIT.jpg (12 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
WATYEARiSSHIT.jpg
12 KB, 275x183
>>
>>71542639

He mostly talks about fucked up shit that literally ruins lives. I mean, for fucks sake, his last episode was about lead poisoning, how can you go against that.
>>
>>71542019
>>71542225
>le current year faggot
He's a fucking joke. Only idiots listen to him to form political opinions.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.