[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'If you think I ever felt attracted to you, you are terribly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 21
'If you think I ever felt attracted to you, you are terribly mistaken': Ex-prostitute shares a scathing open letter to her former clients

Tanja's 'letter to my Johns' opens by saying: 'If you think that I ever felt attracted to you, you are terribly mistaken. I have never had any desire to go to work, not once.'
She explains that she was never once turned on by her customers and that any impression otherwise was down to her being 'a great actress'.

'If you thought you were doing me a favour by paying me for 30 minutes or an hour, you were wrong. I would rather have had you in and out as fast as possible
'When you thought yourself my holy saviour, asking what a pretty girl like me was doing in a place like that, you lost your halo when you proceeded to ask me to lie down on my back, and then put all your efforts into feeling my body as much as possible with your hands.'

She spoke about being in constant physical pain and so tired that she has to be careful not to fall asleep while with a client.

'If you thought you paid for loyalty or small talk, you need to think again. I had zero interest in your excuses. I did not care that your wife had pelvic pain, and that you just could not go without sex. Or when you offered any other pathetic excuse for coming to buy sex with me.

'When you thought I understood you and had sympathy for you, it was all a lie. I had nothing but contempt for you, and at the same time you destroyed something inside of me.

'You sowed the seeds of doubt in me. Doubt as to whether all men were just as cynical and unfaithful as you were.

'When you praised my appearance, my body, or my sexual abilities, you could just as well have vomited on me. You did not see the person behind the mask.

'You only saw that which confirmed your illusion of a raunchy woman with an unstoppable sex drive.

'In fact, you never said what you thought I wanted to hear. Instead, you said what you yourself wanted to hear.
>>
>>71541886
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3547556/An-ex-prostitute-shares-scathing-open-letter-former-clients.html
Prostitutes exist because you are a misogynist, and because you are more concerned with your own sexual needs than relationships in which your sexuality could actually flourish.'
>>
when shes 55, saggy and thrown out she'd be begging for those cocks with money again
>>
Who cares what a literal whore is saying?
>>
>>71542262
this. Nobody forced her to whore herself out.
>>
Sex buyers are some of the sickest of the sick. Many are criminals, such as serial rapists and killers.

'You simply have little security or control over what happens behind closed doors or in remote locations. You learn to cope.'

Sex buyers know exploited individuals don’t choose this life for themselves. The fact I had needle tracks on my arms and other parts of my body, and was obviously impaired by drugs, are indicators that each exchange was only about the sexual gratification of the sex purchaser.

After once being beaten beyond recognition – my eyes were black and blue and bloodshot from the blows and my body covered in bruises – I was later that night picked up by men, and not one of them asked me if I was all right or refrained from purchasing my body.

On another occasion Autumn was raped and beaten and within an hour was picked up by another client.

'One evening I got into a late-model truck with a man. A few miles down the road it became clear that I needed to jump from the moving vehicle to escape him,' she recalled.
>>
>>71541886
>If you think that I ever felt attracted to you, you are terribly mistaken
Shows how dumb this cunt is, thinking anybody thinks whores see it as anything but work.
>>
go and sin no more.
>>
>>71542775
Otherwise, shut up.
>>
>>71541934
>>71542704

stop playing the victim card. Arent women supposed to be equal and strong?

nobody has time to work for months dealing with nonsense female drama in the hopes of MAYBE getting some mediocre sex in return.They have the money, woman needs the money, supply and demand. Case closed.

Nobody asks her about her fucking body because she isnt their woman. Shes not their personal friend. She just provides a service, like your hairdresser or sandwich maker. Your shit aint my business, people mind their own business.
>>
>>71541886
"You sowed the seeds of doubt in me. Doubt as to whether all men were just as cynical and unfaithful as you were." - A Prostitute

I feel so sorry for this poor woman only making tens of thousands of dollars per month for having sex, she's so right to be bitter at men for calling her pretty
>>
Former sex worker now feminist activist. Safely discard opinion into the trash.

Yes paying for sex is stupid and low. But so is she.
>>
She exploited men's insatiable quince for sex, all for the mighty dollar.

She is the perpetrator and were her victims.

Time to use sjw logic against them.
>>
>>71541886
If you think your clients every saw you as a human with any worth more than the money they spent to fuck your cunt you are terribly mistaken
>>
>>71541886
Whoa, a talking object!
>>
>>71541886
>>71542704
"If you think I ever cared for your well being, you are terribly mistaken": Ex-client of prostitutes shares a scathing open letter to his former purchases.

John's "letter to the whores" opens by saying: "If you think that I ever cared for your well being, you are terribly mistaken. I never had any interest in who or what was sucking my dick, not once."
He explains that he never once worried for the prostitutes he hired and that any impression otherwise was down to his "natural charisma".
>>
>>71541886

sadly this is how some women feel about their relationships in general
>>
File: 1460401487408.gif (964 KB, 397x658) Image search: [Google]
1460401487408.gif
964 KB, 397x658
>>71541886
>Bla bla bla
>Bla bla cry
>Cry cry, more crying, waahh

And yet she has the audacity to make it sound like the men who visited her are all monsters.

Yet somehow she kept doing it voluntarily to make a quick dollar.
>>
>>71541886
>giving a fuck what a whore thinks
>giving a fuck what a woman thinks
Discarded
>>
I noticed women do this.. when they feel inadequate, they often lash out on the only people that were nice to them about it.

If no one is noticing a woman's new haircut, don't be the only one complimenting her on it if you're beta, she'll run to the HR department.
>>
lol what a piece of shit. The only thing lower than a John is the whore under him. This bitch is so stupid and shameless that she actually revealed to the public that she was once a drug addict whore. She should be sent to the gas chamber in the interest of public health and safety, or at the very least have her face branded with a W. God have mercy on her for her harlotry, tempting good men away from the righteous path.
>>
>>71541886

Yeah, okay, but she's literally a prostitue. Meat with a pulse to be used for sex. The brain is auxiliary.... She's on the level of a farm animal, and no one asks what the bull is thinking when it's brought to slaughter.
>>
Do leftists not understand you can choose to get another job?
>>
who gives a fuck what this bitch has to say. she served a purpose, that's it, if she didn't like it she could have found some other work. oh that's right, she never was qualified for anything other than flipping burgers.

lots of people don't like what they do, so what, they do it w a smile so they can get paid. take many restaurant servers for ex, u think they like dealing w all the shit they get? of course not, but they do it cause it's a paycheck. the last thing i want to hear is a bunch of ex-waiters/waitresses openly complaining about how much we all suck because were so fucking demanding.

hey dumb bitch, u willingly took the job knowing what it was about, got paid and now wanna complain while degrading the guys who paid u to support your filthy ass in an effort to somewhat deflect your shame? fuck u.
>>
>>71541886
>If you think I ever felt attracted to you, you are terribly mistaken
no-one thought that darling

you're a whore and I'm a man with disposable income and an unsatisfied sex drive, business is business
>>
>>71541886
My God, the delusions of grandeur and enwarranted self importance of this woman are off the charts.
Nobody fucks a prostitute to help her, one fucks a prostitute because one wants to have sex.
She's basically a toilet for cum, and none of your clients ever cared for her outside of her function as cum toilet. She's not spiting anybody with this letter, only admitting how bitter insde she is.
>>
>>71541886

not only a whore, but an attention one too

>dear... whore
>is this letter a part of some therapy? because your therapist might as well write the same about you, whore
>seek professional medical assistance, whore
>don't kill yourself, whore (hello there, prosecutor)
>t. john
>ps: nobody cares, whore
>>
What kind of retard idiot has any attachment or thinks a whore has any feelings about anything?
>>
>>71541886
yeah...lots of seeds in her
>>
File: 1429904317650.jpg (37 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1429904317650.jpg
37 KB, 500x400
>>71543850

keked heartily
>>
Thousands of aborted fetuses share a scathing letter to their junkie whore mother.
>>
>>71541886
Cry more, you had plenty of way to do other thing, there is countless program to exit prostitution since 80's + the welfare in Denmark which is pretty strong.

The truth is it was easy money, and you chose to got it.
Now you surf on your victimhood rhetoric to deny your responsibility.
You clearly are a whore and will be forever but now you are an hypocrit too.
>>
>>71541886
>WAAAHHH! How dare you pay to have sex with me with my implicit consent when I could stop at any time!!!1
>>
>>71541886
It's funny that while leftist's narrative is in the most parts "don't be an asshole", they are so eager and proud to be assholes themselves.
>>
>>71541886
kek okay whore
>>
>>71541886
>>You did not see the person behind the mask
>LE MYSTERIOUS BADASS WOMYN
>WAITS UNTIL YOU'VE PUMPED HER 50 TIMES BEFORE SHIT-TALKING YOU IN PRINT
>BEHIND LE MASK IS EBIN TEENAGE POWER FANTASIES MR CREEDY!

>>You only saw that which confirmed your illusion of a raunchy woman with an unstoppable sex drive.
>>In fact, you never said what you thought I wanted to hear. Instead, you said what you yourself wanted to hear.

Pseudo-intellectual nonsense aside, which is it lady? Are the men under a false illusion, or are they malicious cynics. You can't have it both ways.

Sad thing is that these men were probably nothing but nice to her.

>>you lost your halo when you proceeded to ask me to lie down on my back, and then put all your efforts into feeling my body as much as possible with your hands
>you're an asshole for doing what I advertised you could do to me
>>
>>71543066
>>71543850
Kek
>>
File: 4chanLaughsip.jpg (69 KB, 627x517) Image search: [Google]
4chanLaughsip.jpg
69 KB, 627x517
>>71541886
>If you thought you paid for loyalty or small talk, you need to think again.
Stupid whore thinking her "Johns" were interested in anything else other than using her as a cum bucket
>>
>>71541886
There's alot of work like that.

If the bitch saved some dough and got an education or invested and now can work at Home Depot and not be hurting, good for her.

If she was stupid and spent that good money she was making on partying and now she has to do some other not-so-desirable work that pays alot less because her looks are gone, I have no more sympathy than I do for young men that sacrifice their youth in hard, but good-money trades but blow the money and then bitch about being poor when they can't do the work any more.

The fact that most whores don't earn well after they lose their looks is testament to this bitch's delusion; that we hire em' for their brains and personality.
>>
>>71546066
>Oh wow this John complimented me he must be so nice
>Oh no, he's consuming the service he paid for, monster!
>>
Nobody IRL gives a shit what a whore thinks. Stupid fucking articles like this only exist in the digital age.
>>
>>71542704
Why would anyone put themselves in such situations if they actually gave a shit about their body or soul?

Why would she expect anybody else to care about her if she doesn't care about herself?
>>
I could rewrite this whole article in the context of cooking in a restaurant.
>>
>>71541886
Welcome to the working world, you stupid bitch. I don't wake up wanting to go to work either.
>>
>>71544569
She was FORCED into that life anon! You guys are soooo insensitive to females. Ugh!
>>
>>71542704
Shut up, goddamn bleeding hearts, they are literal whores. I really don't care how they got there besides abduction, If you stay a whore then who cares.

Your mouth has had hundreds of cocks in it, no one no longer cares what comes out. Fucking bait these days, times are so rough I can't tell if its real or not.
>>
>>71546981
Exactly.
>>
>>71541886

I masturbated to completion while reading this article, just so that whatever efforts this woman puts into the world, it is still getting a man off, somewhere.

Fuck this bitch.
>>
>>71547019
Easy money.
>>
File: 800px-Sultan_the_Barbary_Lion.jpg (179 KB, 800x931) Image search: [Google]
800px-Sultan_the_Barbary_Lion.jpg
179 KB, 800x931
>>71541886
>I have never had any desire to go to work, not once.
>I would rather have had you in and out as fast as possible
and yet there you were whoring yourself out still, coulda got a job flipping burgers like the rest of functional society, but nope you just wanted to get paid for lying on your back, and now that that's dried up like your cunt you want in on that sweet sweet victim bux
>are indicators that each exchange was only about the sexual gratification of the sex purchaser.
>pay hundreds of dollars for sex
>thinking i'm going to give a shit about the gratification of the person i'm paying
kek
>I was later that night picked up by men, and not one of them asked me if I was all right or refrained from purchasing my body.
well they coulda refrained but then who would pay your bitch ass

Let's be clear here, this is a woman who entire career has been spent earning fuckloads of money lying on her back being paid directly from desperate men, then badmouthing said men because they weren't nice enough for her
>>
>>71541886
Just like any jobs. Many customers or clients are not pleasant people, mainly because they're paying for your service, and are therefore feel entitled to act like a king.
>>
>>71547139
No, YOU make HER a sandwich!
>>
>>71541886
Isn't this literally any profession out there? When I worked in a shitty job I didn't personally care about the customers personal issues. I was just there to make money.

You don't pay a prostitute to care about you or even have sex with you. You pay a prostitute to leave you the fuck alone and leave when it's over with .
>>
>'Prostitutes exist only because men like you feel you have the right to satisfy your sexual urges using the orifices of other people’s bodies.

You know if women that do this kind of shit had any brain at all they could simply NOT do it and hurt desperate men more in the long run if thats their ultimate goal with this victim bullshit but alas even women are slaves to their desires.
>>
Ohh can I play this game too?

'If you think I ever felt grateful to you, you are terribly mistaken': Ex-retail employee shares a scathing open letter to their former bosses

Anon's 'letter to my bosses' opens by saying: 'If you think that I ever felt motivated by you, you are terribly mistaken. I have never had any desire to go to work, not once.'
They explain that they were never once appreciative to their customers and that any impression otherwise was down to them being 'a great actor'.
>>
I could change a few of the specifics and this would apply to me. I don't like my job and I'm nice to my customers because I'm required to be. I have zero interest in their lives or their reasons for using my services, blah blah blah.

The difference between me and this bitch is that I don't have a victim complex and it's not the whole world's fault that I have to work for a living.
>>
>>71541886
response:
K.
>>
>>71541886
The real question is, how much for oral and anal?
>>
>>71541886
what? she only cared about shekels? what a huge surprise

also, who cares what prostitutes say
>>
>>71542704
>Sex buyers know exploited individuals don’t choose this life for themselves. The fact I had needle tracks on my arms blah blah blah

You chose to use drugs. You chose to be a whore.

Fuck you.
>>
>>71544057
i noticed myself doing this in the past and i dont understand why i did it
>>
>>71548545

Yep. Nobody likes clients because you have to cater to them. It is as true for waiters and the guy who works behind the counter ringing up groceries as it is for whores.
>>
>job consists of lying on your back for 30 minutes at a time
>"it's so haaard"
>>
>>71546128
>Stupid whore thinking her "Johns" were interested in anything else other than using her as a cum bucket

We have an entire generation of nu-males that will pay money to just snuggle with girls while playing video games or watching anime.

They pay extra for the "girlfriend experience" of having someone pretend to be able to stand their company and say nice things to them.

The sex is an afterthought... a nice bonus... if it even happens. Sometimes they just want to talk.

We have reached peak sadness.
>>
I don't fuck with prostitutes you filthy, literal whore. You're not better than your clients, you diseased cunt. Quit acting like a tragic hero.
>>
>>71548956
and she's from Denmark
Generous government handouts were not enough for this whore
>>
>Yawn
>>
>>71542775

This statement alone destroys Sola Fide completely.
>>
what's her contact info? I want to find out how much she's charge for a GFE these days.
>>
>you destroyed something inside of me

No, that was you, putting your soul in a state of eternal death. You did that to yourself you filthy worm.
>>
Sounds like someone trying to claw back the tiniest shred of self-worth or justification after realizing the same thing about her clients; they simply do not give a fuck about her.
>>
>>71541886
So did she not suck cock when ordered to by strangers? Did that not happen?
>>
File: 1441051088213.jpg (29 KB, 353x350) Image search: [Google]
1441051088213.jpg
29 KB, 353x350
>>71541886
>not only she is a whore, but a prideful one
>or perhaps this is part of her act, le dominatrix stronk woman
>>
>>71549129
I like my clients sometimes. You sound like a miserable bong who thinks everyone with a smile on their face is faking it.
>>
>>71549279

I just don't understand how somebody can say with a straight face that they aren't responsible for their choices and their actions and get a book deal and a sympathetic newspaper article.

If women are really fully independent, equal and responsible adults then she is solely responsible for her own choices. Period.
>>
>>71541886
>implying the purchaser of a service should be emotionally invested in that service

I don't honestly give a shit if my barber has a coke problem as long as he doesn't fuck up cutting my hair.

I don't care if the girl working the checkout like at the grocery store has an abusive boyfriend. That's her problem, not mine.

Why do prostitutes get upset that their clients only care about the services they choose to provide and not them personally? If they want someone to care about them personally, why don't they just stop being prostitutes and get a real relationship?
>>
>>71541886
>You sowed the seeds of doubt in me.
Oh yeah they definitely sowed some seeds :^)
>>
File: 1460917402247.jpg (36 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1460917402247.jpg
36 KB, 306x306
>>71541886
literally some whore projecting all of her guilt on men

lmao some people never learn

have fun with all your money and sadness
>>
>>71549863

>I like my clients sometimes.

Occasionally I liked mine too but even then I still didn't actually want to be there serving them. Very glad that I no longer work with the public.

>who thinks everyone with a smile on their face is faking it.

By and large they are.
>>
>>71541886
>mfw cum rag starts talking.

Trashed.
>>
>>71541886
> pathetic to pay for sex
> not pathetic to sell your body for money

Female logic.
>>
You virgins need to realize hookers earn GOOD money

Here in Poland a typical hooker operating on her own from a rented apartment earns three daily minimum wages for 30 minutes of fucking and 90% of guys who see her wont even last that long.

That bitch in OP sure acts high and mighty now shes old but that money sure was good for her all these years.
>>
>>71550086
Women can't detach emotion from sex, even the most promiscuous self hating drugged up whores.
>>
File: WhoRunBarterTown.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WhoRunBarterTown.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>71541886
Who gives a shit what a whore thinks? Even this chick is a better person.
>>
>>71541886
>>71541886
>implying ANYONE thought she was more than just a moist hole
How many homeless women will there be when sexbots are a thing?
>>
>>71550636
No one is against hoes kurwa. Hoes are fantastic and it should be legal everywhere.

As someone who doesn't want a relationship, they save me time and money. Instead of drinks/dinner with a 6-7/10 basic bitch, I can save hours of time and even a bit of dollars if I just visit a 9/10 hoe.

As a guy who has no interest in forming any relationships with women that go past busting a nut, whores are essential to my lifestyle.
>>
>>71550636
We get it, your Mom and sisters make good money.

We know prostitutes get paid the big bux. That's why calling someone a whore (someone who allows people to use their body however they please for money) is an offensive word. No one wants to be as lowly as a whore
>>
>>71547206
This. I guarantee you I hate my job as much as any prostitute. The only real difference is that I have multiple degrees, and I don't get paid nearly as much.
>>
>the opinion of a whore
zzzzzzz
>>
File: CaptainPicard.gif (875 KB, 178x195) Image search: [Google]
CaptainPicard.gif
875 KB, 178x195
http://poststuffx.entensity.net/GIFS/Lubing-Up-The-Nub.mp4

Click this shit.
>>
File: 1459961559954.gif (1 MB, 191x200) Image search: [Google]
1459961559954.gif
1 MB, 191x200
Do whores honestly believe that people pay for them to legitimately care? Anyone who buys time with a hooker understands that it's an act unless they are some sad virgin who has never had sex they didn't have to pay for I guess. I mean what's the point of this letter? "I did this job and I didn't like it, so there!" So what slut? No one ever wanted you to like it, just to do it and play pretend, since that's what you were paid for bitch.
>>
>>71541886
>at the same time you destroyed something inside of me.

Bitch, it was already broken. That's why you became a hooker in the first place. This is the new direction victim culture is going.
>>
>>71551096
this desu sempai
>>
File: 1459326122071.gif (2 MB, 300x160) Image search: [Google]
1459326122071.gif
2 MB, 300x160
>>71550854
Right? It's absolutely no wonder that so many women are fighting tooth and nail screaming mysoginy and shit over it. We probably won't live to see true to form human like sex bots, but it will happen eventually and this will kill prostitution almost over night, at least with real women. Then we will see how many women start bitching about how it's sexist to not want to have a woman for a prostitute, hilarious/10
>>
>>71541886
lol, has she ever tried not being a whore
>>
>>71551640
This so hard.

No well adjusted individual ( especially living in a euro nanny state ) decides...well this welfare isn't enough! Maybe I should sell my body to men.
>>
>>71541886
>i wasted my youth and now i'm bitter that men don't want to marry me
>>
>>71541886
>you could just as well have vomited on me
This is my fetish. I wonder how much she charges for this.
>>
File: EPE_036.jpg (149 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
EPE_036.jpg
149 KB, 507x338
>>71541886
'if you think I ever felt happy to take your order, you are terribly mistaken' ex-retail worker shares a scathing open letter to her former clients

Tanja's 'letter to my customers' opens by saying: 'if you think that I ever felt happy to take your order, you are terribly mistaken. I have never had any desire to go to work, not once'
She explains that she was never once happy to see her customers, and that any impression otherwise was down to her being 'a great actress'.

'if you thought that you were doing me a favor by paying me in exact change, you were wrong. I would rather have had you in and out as fast as possible'
'when you thought yourself my holy savior, asking what a smart girl like me was doing in a place like that, you lost your halo when you asked me let you be 25 cents short, and carry your giant bags of dog food to your car'

She spoke about being in constant physical pain and so tired that she had to be careful to not fall asleep while with a customer.

'if you thought you paid for loyalty or small talk, you need to think again. I have zero interest in your life. I did not care that your dog liked these treats over the others, and that I needed to check in the back for more. Or when you offered any other pathetic excuse for coming to bother me.

'when you thought I understood you and had sympathy for you, it was all a lie. I had nothing but contempt for you, and at the same time you destroyed something inside of me.'

'you sowed seeds of doubt in me. Doubt as whether all boomers were just as neurotic and shameless as you were.
'When you praised my customer service, my education, or my multitasking abilities, you might as wel have vomited on me. You did not see the person behind the mask.
'You only saw that which confirmed your illusion of a happy woman with an unstoppable work ethic.
'In fact, you never said what you thought I wanted to hear. Instead, you sad what you yourself wanted to hear.
>>
>>71541886

Yeah that's cool, we all pretty much already knew that. Just remember "once a whore, always a whore."
>>
This shit makes me so mad forreal

I spent 8 months living in my car because I'm poor as fuck. What I would have given to be a pretty white woman who could just sell herself for loads of cash.

These women are so fucking coddled, they have no clue that when men are poor, we are just poor; no pathetic betas to exploit or anything.

I wish I could kill this bitch
>>
File: 1459869810396.gif (1 MB, 227x136) Image search: [Google]
1459869810396.gif
1 MB, 227x136
>>71552490
Underrated
>>
>>71552490
kek
>>
File: brilliant.jpg (94 KB, 1022x768) Image search: [Google]
brilliant.jpg
94 KB, 1022x768
>>71552490
>>
>>71552490

Top flucking kek
>>
>>71541886
>you destroyed something inside of me

Yeah, your yoni.
>>
>>71541886

No news here, could have been written by any girlfriend or wife about their husband/boyfriend.
>>
>>71549153
Y... you can pay girls for being nice to you? Where? (Asking for a friend)
>>
>>71553899
SJW here, but we have literally gotten to the point that we're supposed to treat anything any woman says as super important.
>>
She's a whore. I don't fucking care about what she thinks she deserves to feel.

She gave away her dignity long ago.
>>
>>71542704
>American prostitution
>the only kind of prostitution

A lot of people who hire them are lonely old people as well. No mention of them?
>>
>>71541886
>Tanja
Croatian?
>>
The whore is a whore obviously so no comment is necessary.

Good that she rips the illusions from the wicked sinners that patronized her. Their sin is mutually repulsive and they should not be forgiven for their lusts.
>>
File: 1453607476516.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1453607476516.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>71541886
>a whore thinks I care what she thinks
>>
>>71541886
>>71541886
White women are the vilest creatures on earth.

We need sexbots and artificial wombs so we can genocide these uppity entitlement monkeys
>>
>>71541886
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3547556/An-ex-prostitute-shares-scathing-open-letter-former-clients.html
'They are only prostitutes because men like you stand in the way of healthy and respectful relationships between men and women.

She blames men for all the prostitution she did and contradicts herself to boot.

fucking makes me laugh, makes me sad and makes me mad. fuck everything
>>
File: wizardsleeve.jpg (55 KB, 720x500) Image search: [Google]
wizardsleeve.jpg
55 KB, 720x500
>>71541886
Shes just angry because she thought a prince charming was going to rescue her instead they just used her as a semen receptacle now shes old used up and bitter.
>>
>>71541886
>Complaining that you hate your job even though you live in a western country and have had every opportunity do do anything else
>Complaining that they "only saw an illusion" when you deliberitly put that illusion forward
>>
>>71541886
a johns letter to a hooker, wait you thought for a minute that I cared about anything you felt or were concerned with? You were a piece of meat that I paid for and my only thoughts were what hole I'd violate for that $35 I paid you.

>also why do ex sex workers all used up think suddenly their some kind of expert on men and psychology after being nothing more than a fuck hole for their whole life
>>
>>71541886
I don't understand, what part of fucking a whore includes the park where the John cares about said whores pleasure/opinion/self respect?
>>
>it's a western women complain about choices they made episode

I'll pass, there are actual atrocities going on in the world and none of them involve things that people can just stop subjecting themselves to.
>>
>>71554748
>$35
what a world it would be

thank god for porn
>>
>>71547847
top kek best Canadian banter I've seen in quite a while
>>
>>71552490
Julia’s 'letter to my Patients' opens by saying: 'If you think that I ever felt happy to serve you, you are terribly mistaken. I have never had any desire to go to work, not once.'
She explains that she never once cared about her customers and that any impression otherwise was down to management forcing her to act like it.

'If you thought you were doing me a favour by dropping of a script then waiting at the register, you’re a fucking idiot. I would rather have had you in and out as fast as possible

'When you thought yourself my holy saviour, asking what a pretty girl like me was doing ‘selling drugs’, you lost your halo when you proceeded to ask me ‘slip a few extra Viagra pills in there’, and then complain about your co-pay, even though it’s the same goddamn co-pay as last time.

She spoke about being in constant physical pain and so tired that she has to be careful not misfill a script while working 12 hour shifts on her feet.

'If you thought you paid for loyalty or small talk, you need to think again. I had zero interest in your excuses. I did not care that you have severe erectile. Or when you offered any other pathetic excuse for coming to my pharmacy to ruin my day with your manufacturer coupon cards.

'When you thought I understood you and had sympathy for you, it was all a lie. I had nothing but contempt for you, and at the same time you made me fall way behind with the 75 other scripts waiting to be filled.

'You sowed the seeds of doubt in me. Doubt as to whether all men were just as flaccid as you were.

'When you praised my appearance, my body, or my prescription filling abilities, you could just as well have vomited on me. You did not see the person behind the mask.

'You only saw that which confirmed your illusion of a professoinal woman with awesome customer service who loves her patients.

'In fact, you never said what you thought I wanted to hear. Instead, you said what you yourself wanted to hear.

t. A retail pharmacist
>>
>>71541886
>a prozzies opinion
If you're lazy but couldn't be bothered to snag a rich man, I have no sympathy.
>>
>>71553890
RAREST FLAG
>>
>>71541886
>former whore seeking attention
>>
>>71541886
>survivors of the sex industry

fucking hell... not this shit again.
>>
>>71541934

Prostitutes exist because females who were too lazy and self absorbed to learn any useful skills would rather make hundreds of dollars off of thirsty men by selling their body than go to work as a cashier or something like the rest of us have to do. I have zero sympathy for these whores.

>>71554378
This. Honestly I'm at the point where I would rather be incel for life or start dating nonwhite females exclusively than even talk to an entitled white bitch.
>>
>>71541886
nobody thinks of prostitutes that much. i doubt any one gives a shit if she liked it. shes just mad she cant make money anymore

from what i understand prostitution has collapsed in many parts of europe and america because of the economy

you can literally pay for sex now with a hamburger. "cheeseburger gets me to 3rd base" is real
>>
>>71541886
Why does anyone care about the opinion of a wallowed out whore?

If they weren't forced with a barrel of a gun to their head to be a literal cum dumpster then why feel pity? They chose to reinforce the idea that women are sex objects and what's worse is profited from it.

Whores aren't feminist. Whores aren't victims. They are simply profiteers.

Sexy, sexy profiteers.
>>
>>71555991

She's mad because she's old and about to hit the wall and now has to compete with starving Greek women who weren't lifelong whores and are willing to have sex for a burger.
>>
>>71541886
Who cares about what a hooker says, think or feel?
>>
>>71541886
>if you give me x, I'll do y
>ok deal
>fuck you, I hate you so much I never wanted to do x

Maybe she shouldn't have been a prostitute then
>>
Naomi's 'Letter to my Clients' opens by saying: 'If you ever thought I ever felt happy to represent you, you are terribly mistaken. I have never had any desire to go to work, not once.'

'If you think you were doing me a favor by coming in early to meet with me before Court, you're a fucking idiot. I'd rather cycle you in and out as fast as possible.'

'When you thought yourself my holy savior, asking what a pretty girl like me was doing 'down here, and not at a firm downtown,' you lost your halo when you proceeded to ask me to 'help out with your divorce issue too.' and then complain about the time it took to see the judge, even though it's the same goddamn wait as the last time.

She spoke of being in constant physical pain and mental exhaustion after having to go through twelve hours of document review for some lazy fucking nog that got caught brandishing an illegal handgun.

'If you thought you paid for loyalty, or small talk, you need to think again. I had zero interest in your excuses. I don't care that you grew up poor. Or when you offered any other pathetic excuse for coming in late and pissing off the Judge or the prosecutor that I'm trying to make a deal with so you can get probation and inevitably find yourself back in my office next month because your piss had more coke in it than a Peruvian soda fountain.'

'When you thought I understood you, and had sympathy for you, it was all a lie. I had nothing but contempt for you, and at the same time, you made me fall way behind with the seventy five other losers, whose cases I had that day.'

'You sowed the seeds of doubt in me. Doubt as to whether all men were as violent and stupid as you are.'

'When you praised my body, my arguments, or the theories of defense I made for you, you could just well have vomited on me. You didn't see the person behind the mask.'

'You only saw that which confirmed your illusion of a professional woman with who loves her clients.'

t. A defense attorney
>>
>>71553890
>population of approximately 1,400
>>
She seems very bitter about her life.
>>
>>71555576
Pls be real
>>
>>71556608
good one.

gimme a (you).

>>71555223
>>
>>71555991
You know nothing and spread BS, stop.
Prostitution doing well and girls actually getting more expensive as inflation goes up and economy down.
>>
>>71556566
can someone translate this banana speak pls?
>>
>>71542512

This. Apparently it was the worst but still better than having an honest paying jobs

Seems likes a golddiggin whore that couldn't live without the easy money. Ofc now that she is retired she trynna play the saint and the disgusted
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRCw2p7leV0

whores, not even once. don't you people get it? they're playing you like a fiddle. don't buy into that shit. i know some of you pol faggots are also r9k faggots. do NOT buy into this shit. jack off if you have to.
>>
>>71541886
>'In fact, you never said what you thought I wanted to hear. Instead, you said what you yourself wanted to hear.
No fucking shit you dumb whore.
You were getting paid for the pleasure of your customers, because you lack any other skills in your fucking pathetic life.
They did not care what you thought either. They wanted to stick their dick in you and feel good about it. Some people have issues with this and need to come to peace with it to enjoy it.
You were just a walking, talking vagina. Stop being so fucking full of yourself
>>
File: image (1).jpg (60 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
60 KB, 480x320
>>71555223
>>71556803

You inspired me.
>>
File: 1422652807975.jpg (176 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1422652807975.jpg
176 KB, 500x500
Wasn't so bad when you were young and earning lots of cash, eh?
>>
>>71541886
ITT: women are upset at men because theyre learning that their only real value in society is their holes.
>>
File: 1455395517812.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1455395517812.gif
2 MB, 300x169
> Woman bitching about her job

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE
>>
>>71544961
Indeed. That whore could've at any point after a bad experience--a beating...whatever--decided to work an honest job for honest money, and they didn't.

That story about the woman having slipped on ice--I bet a billion dollars she wanted to keep his money, and that's why he didn't call an ambulance.
>>
File: Kanye-West-007.jpg (22 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Kanye-West-007.jpg
22 KB, 460x276
>>71550830
>the fucking filename
>mfw
>>
>>71557314
It depends of the woman and circumstances. Just like in your case, not every man is a loser who's only real value in society - to sit in a basement.
>>
>>71541886
>whorse yourself out
>years later bitch about muh feels
couldn't give less of a fuck, now take these 5 bucks and get out
>>
>>71541886
Of course it's her job. She's not going to fall in love with 15 different men every night. I mean the dudes are stupid anyway. Every man pays for vagina, whether you'd like to admit it or not.
>>
>>71542775
Also, THIS.

Maranatha!
>>
>>71557593
Thanks, Rusbro.
>>
>>71547875
>I was later that night picked up by men, and not one of them asked me if I was all right or refrained from purchasing my body.

You make a great point--she went back out whoring and is trying to say something about all men on the basis that someone took her up on her offer without asking if she was haaaaappy.
>>
>women
Blabber immediately discarded.
>>
>>71558125
What in the world is is that flag?
On phone sorrys
>>
>>71541886
>be poor man
>forced to get a job working hard everyday to survive

>be poor woman
>make hundreds of dollars in a couple of minutes from doing almost nothing

it must be awful being an oppressed woman
>>
>>71558125
We deal with whore getting picked up all the time at work. They always talk about how shitty the guys are, and how little money they make.

I ask why they can't work at staples or something, and they'll inevitably say they don't want to work 9-5, or have to pass a drug tests. Hate these skanks so much.
>>
>>71558343
Tokleau or something. Gives free TLDs too.
>>
>>71541934
>Prostitutes exist because you are a misogynist

Really? What about male prostitutes?

>and because you are more concerned with your own sexual needs than relationships in which your sexuality could actually flourish.'

You could say the same for every gay guy using a hook-up app.
Women need to make everything about them. Always. It can't be just that guys are horny and want to fuck. It has to be that they have a compulsive urge to abuse women because they FUCKING HATE them and want them to suffer as much as possible.
>>
>>71558343
Tokelau, it's a group of islands by NZ
>>
>>71558125
What the hell is a Tokelau?
>>
>>71550830

Who the fuck are these degenerate ?
>>
>>71558666
It's a pretty based group of Islands by New Zealand that keeps pissing off the UN by not complaining about whitey running their shit and voting for decolonization.
>>
>>71558533
>>71558615
Oh my

>>71558666
>666
>hell
You should know.
>>
>>71541886
>you never said what I wanted to hear, you said what you wanted to hear

No fucking shit bitch. That's the whole point.
>>
File: noonecaredwhoiwas.jpg (110 KB, 1280x716) Image search: [Google]
noonecaredwhoiwas.jpg
110 KB, 1280x716
>>71546066
there's got to be a few
>no one cared who i was until i put on the mask
memes to be had here
this one is shit
>>
>>71556682
it's all an illusion
>>
>>71541886

So dudes with money stopped getting boners around her? So sad.
>>
>>71543984
Based pole
>>
>>71541886
> chooses career of selling own pussy for money to scumbags
> is angry and bitter about her job

Gee, what a surprise.
>>
>>71541886

if you didnt want to be fucked for money, you should have studied when you were getting that money and gotten out of there, noew shes bitter because her pussy is wwrekc
>>
>>71541886
>present a mask
>wahhh why can't you see the person behind the mask
>>
>>71543066
>implying it's not incredibly degenerate to cheat on your wife with a prostitute.
>>
>>71558125
sounds like an island freed by americans in ww2
>>
>>71541886

>whore trying to get back at her clients

Holy fuck I've seen it all now
>>
>Upon entering prostitution it is immediately clear that there is no such thing as respect for human rights or physical boundaries as soon as a client buys power over you.

Not true if you work through an agency or even just through websites where you can screen clients.
Obviously, it's difficult to do this if you have a drug habit and cannot provide photographic proof that you don't look like a monster in proper lighting.
>>
>>71541886
>having sympathy for filth
I don't understand liberals
>>
>>71541886
Most people don't pay prostitutes to be attracted to them. They pay prostitutes to have sex with them.
>>
you destroyed something inside of me.

what did she mean by this?
>>
sounds like one saw a particular client more then a few times and fell in love and was bigger he dident love her back or want a real relationship
>>
>>71541886
>ner ner nunner ner
>now ive got your money and i didn't really like it
>you got got
>you got got
>>
>>71550830
People these days are fucking disgusting.
Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.