[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post NY Sanders Cringe Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: d2kchxG.png (280 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
d2kchxG.png
280 KB, 1920x1080
it's getting really good now boys, you can finally see the cracks starting to form in r/sandersforpresident.

Like most cults, the most fervent supporters will bury their heads in the sand and commit even more to the sinking ship.

it's pretty damn entertaining

1 bernie bro tear = 1 maga
>>
>>71541720
>trumfag making fun of bernifag' dedication
ignorance is truly bliss.
at least bernifag support him because of his policies and no because he spouts memes on twitter like a 14 yo bitch
>>
>>71541720
I always get I hearty kek watching try hard Berniefags squirm.
>>
>>71541980

>algeria
>>
>>71541980
I'm not supporting Trump but nobody on here donates to Trump's campaign.
>>
>>71541980
>passion for passions sake

Dedication to something that is completely retarded is not commendable simply because it is dedication. Id be hard pressed to salute a chronic masturbator because he is devoted to his craft.
>>
File: berned.jpg (15 KB, 257x83) Image search: [Google]
berned.jpg
15 KB, 257x83
moved to france to teach and has a bull
>>
I wish i had 500 dollars
>>
>>71542080
Why the fuck would you, he has a multibillion dollar net worth.
>>
>>71541980
i honestly dont care if trump or hillary win, as long as it's not bernard.

if throwing good money after bad is your definition of dedication, then you're an idiot
>>
It's not full Jonestown yet so it's not convincing cult
>>
File: TRIGGERED.jpg (456 KB, 921x845) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.jpg
456 KB, 921x845
>>
File: 1456442929584.png (142 KB, 400x372) Image search: [Google]
1456442929584.png
142 KB, 400x372
>>71542596
>#idontforgiveyouyet
>>
>we will be heavily outspent
>implying

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sanders-outspent-clinton-by-3-million-in-n.y.-ads/article/2589004

But hey, at least they proved that money in politics doesn't influence elections.
>>
>>71542332
I agree. Trump>Hilldog>Rato>Comrade Sanders
>>
>>71542985

That's not implying anon, that's just Bernie flat out lying.
>>
>>71541720
>when we will be heavily outspent.

Isn't he spending a lot more than any other candidate or was that just in NY?
>>
>>71542596

MUH. PEOPLE.
>>
>>71541720

look at the last sentence of this modpost
>>
>>71541980
fuck off algeria !!.....who want a nearly dead senile old kikes as their fucking president are you that stupid or simply retarded??....
>>
>>71542596
Yo, muh granny wuz killed four times at the voting booz an dey still couldnt keep er from votin for dem gibbs.
>>
>>71541980

>policies

It's not policies, it's gibs.
>>
>>71542596
a fucking nig-nog!!!
>>
File: 5 Stages of Grief.png (1 MB, 1204x2833) Image search: [Google]
5 Stages of Grief.png
1 MB, 1204x2833
>tfw you work hard to make memes for /pol/ but some guy on /r/the_donald steals and posts an early, unfinished version

Oh well, here's the finished one - only the best for you guys
>>
>>71543412
>that last line
their meme magic is weak
>>
>>71543631
at least he has a program, unlike the big baby
>>
>>71542596
>trigger warning- freedom
A true bernout
>>
>>71543412
the cracks are forming
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/498xvu/i_am_a_17_yr_old_with_gop_parents_in_a_hostile/

>I am a 17 yr old with GOP parents, in a hostile state about to phonebank 3+ hours behind their back- screw homework. Can someone match me?

>Dude I'll match you. I'm a senior and already don't have a scholarship. Well aware that I will be paying for my education. Best I can do is help so that future generations don't have to deal with this shit.

>I skipped school on super tuesday to put a full day and a half in for text for bernie

>17 year old Canadian here, got two mid terms tomorrow but I rather retake courses in the summer than see the Bernster not get elected. Trying to match you!

Holy mother of god i am so sad for these kids.
>>
>>71543649
top kek, if you made this then great work anon, very well arranged
>>
>>71541980
Listen here, Algerianigger. You CAN'T come to this country. You are not welcome. You will never be welcome. Trump will punt you to the fucking moon if you even think about coming here. Stick to Germany, France, and Sweden.

The wall just extended into the Atlantic Ocean.
>>
>>71544410
Yes I did! Thanks. Never had so much amusement from reading Reddit
>>
>>71542267
>has a multibillion dollar net worth
...he acquired a) by heritage and b) multiplied by being a smart businessman
>while
The communist was a lazy backbencher voting for wars and now begging for capitalist money and minority dicks to suck.

Every Sanders Supporter who didn't done it ironically is just plane stupid and deserves to be put into a mental insitute

>ib4 muahh drumpf had 3 bancrupt businnesses
>>
>>71543942

Trump has explained all of his policies however and you can read the info on his webpage, like anyone else.

I know losing the Iberian peninsula after you stole it was a big hit to you but you can't make up lies about whites forever.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.