[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look who's back/ Er ist wieder da
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: er ist wieder da.jpg (246 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
er ist wieder da.jpg
246 KB, 1366x768
I loved the movie but was left with mixed feelings.

Does /pol/ have an opinion on this?

I don't know whether the movie wants me to sympathize with our Führer, just wants me to watch an entertaining movie, or if i'm overlooking a big nose trying to manipulate my subconsciousness.

Wikipedia claims jews also have mixed feelings about this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Look_Who%27s_Back#cite_ref-10

tl;dr What does /pol/ think about this movie?
>>
>>71540871
De hitler scenes waren goed
Ik vond het vooral interessant om te zien hoe gewone mensen reageren op de verschijning van Hitler op straat.
Maar de film was idd vrij Jew/blue pilled (vooral tegen het einde van de film).
>>
>>71542509
wow I can can of understand this. What the fuck
>>
>>71542606
Me too, what the fuck. The other day I understood a bunch of bantering russkies too.

Maybe the red-pill gives you the knowledge of all languages once it kicks in.
>>
File: Hitler26.jpg (440 KB, 1215x1600) Image search: [Google]
Hitler26.jpg
440 KB, 1215x1600
>>71540871
>http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/philpott-un-marijuana-legislation-legalize-1.3544554

I grabbed half of it yesterday and it was very hard to watch the first bit, just full of propaganda making him look stupid.

Walking into posts, falling down on newspaper stands fainting, getting pepper sprayed by women etc.

It has some funny parts, I wouldnt suggest it to people who might fall for it though.

The Fuhrer also has brown eyes.
>>
>>71542913

The first part was right after he teleported and was disoriented. It was a little slapstick but it really wasn't propaganda
>>
I'm watching it today with my girlfriend. I told her I had a surprise in store for 4/20 so the whole thing is going to be a huge troll.
>>
>>71540871
>>71542913

Jews have mixed feelings about it because it appears to be real in the reactions people are giving, it blurs faces, one fat guy comes up and rages at him for painting peoples pictures in a public square, saying the public shouldnt tolerate him etc.

He goes around and a lot of people complain about immigrants etc, I cant figure it out, maybe they are trying to tie those complaints to the goofy Hitler presented and then make it mentally seem as if they are as silly as Hitler in the movie.

Its designed to fuck the right over, I guess if you are one of us, you can only sympathize with those parts.
>>
Its main message is just that the people in Germany are angry and disenfranchised. They feel no one caters to their interests and hate the fact that their valid concerns about immigration are dismissed by the Cuckocracy as 'racist'.

Basically Germany's weak and ineffectual leadership has left the gate wide open for a return to power of the far-right.

It doesn't really say whether this would be a good thing or a bad thing except to say 'antisemitisim is wrong' and maybe you shouldn't kill dogs.

Great Movie, Great Message.
>>
>>71543051

It doesnt stop there, it makes fun of him and tries to paint him as stupid, and his policy as ridiculous.
>>
>>71543212
>>71543051

He tries to dryclean his uniform and the first guy refuses to do his boxers, and hes extremely smelly and everyones plugging their noses.

Hes forced to go to a muslim hijab wearing woman, who tries to refuse him but then accepts (because muslims are so nice)

He cant walk around in his undershirt with no shorts on, so he dresses up in some goofy shirt and pants.. which was kinda funny, but still, the whole thing degrading him to a level where he has to beg a muslim woman to wash his boxers. Its intentional.
>>
>>71542509
Het einde was idd triest. Vooral de toegevoegde nieuws scenes waren een zielige manier om nog even een punt te maken.
>>
File: 1460390408275.gif (710 KB, 357x206) Image search: [Google]
1460390408275.gif
710 KB, 357x206
>Before watching
This is going to be a relaxed comedy using the "fish out of water" story with some politic commentary. Neither blue nor redpil
>First half before the "HSD" incident
This is the cutest movie ever, and it is criticising the current state of Germany more than I though, some subplots must be removed because they are not funny nor interesting
>HSD Incident
HOLY FUCK, HITHEY SHOOT DOGGY. HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT REEEEEEEE!
>Second half
Not as funny but I am sensing that the movie is trying to say theHitler was not a monster, and that he was sometimes right
>Before credits
He said that Hitler lives in all germans, It must be it! Hitler was not a maniac, but a product of a country in despair, he had good intentions but was a bit wrong in some things
>After the credits
The movie just went full "IF YOU ARE AGAINST IMMIGRATION THEN YOU ARE LITERALLY HITLER"
>>
>>71543068
Girlfriend is no /pol/lack? Will be fun
>>
>>71543355
>>71543051

>About to ruin a bunch more parts if you actually plan on watching it.

He goes around with a guy who has a jewish name as his sidekick, they go to one place and hes talking about how if you mix a purebread dog it will never produce another one, and then they go to another dog farm or something and the jew is trying to get the owner to lend them a dog, because the fuhrer loves animals and they flock to him hes saying.

Meanwhile in the background a little dog is attacking him and hanging off his clothes, so he kicks it off and then shoots it with his gun.

Evil fuhrer kills little dogs.

Then he brings the dead dog with him into the van, and they have a discussion about how "nigga" isnt an insult anymore, the fuhrer says you must take me for an idiot, and then when he is explained further into understanding, he grabs the dead dog and puts it in the jews face going "WAZZUP MUH NIGGA?"

"come on man, its just a dead dog"

Hitler would not be pleased.

I laughed at the several references to the media, and Goebbels rolling in his grave, or "thankfully Goebbels didnt have to see this" - the TV being so braindead and empty etc.

At one point he says its time like this he misses his SS when the jew brings him a pink truck to drive around in.
>>
>>71540871
>end of film
>"Some people are concerned with Nazis returning"
>Hitler is, in fact, revealed to be rising to power all along
>"People need to relax, everyone is tired of hearing how everyone is a nazi"
>she says, sitting next to Hitler

It is very clearly a hooknose production. It is reminding people that the eternal Hitler can pop up anywhere at any time and the good goys need to always be on guard to viciously attack anything that represents the right.

I would also add that were it actually in any way sympathetic to Hitler, it simply wouldn't have been made in a country where literally throwing up a salute is grounds for a lawsuit.
>>
>>71542606
Dutch and English are extremely similar language. The Frisian dialect is the closest living relative of modern English
>>
>>71543578
I'm going with this
I think they went out of their way to not make left or right.
They just fucked up at the end, that's when they showed us their real faces (big nosed ones probably, or covered in hijabs/beards)
>>
>>71543642

She's a leftist but she knows not to speak of her views in my house. She is slowly being redpilled. I'm connecting the alienation she feels as a modern female with the media the jews tell her is important and meaningful and I'm making some good progress.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.