[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder if your for closed borders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 960x960
DO NOT CALL YOURSELF A LIBERTARIAN .
>>
>>71540382

>t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
Well the drugs you get in portugal have terrible quality tho. Worst hash and worst weed i ever had.
The problem is that its not legal, the police just dont enforce laws against freedom.
I prefare a system like in the netherlands
>>
libertrianism is ajewish coopting and subverting of traditional "laissez-faire" policies and given a bit of cultural marxism to make it so that goys will import third worlders for economic convenience while not realizing they're destroying the ethnic groups of their nations which have productivity and money

so I agree, libertarianism is cancer and should be shucked entirely as it's a worthless ideology created by a jewish communist
>>
File: 1459441689314.png (110 KB, 200x337) Image search: [Google]
1459441689314.png
110 KB, 200x337
average libertarian
>>
>>71540834
What should we call ourselves when we are against big governments and taxation then?
>>
>>71540382
Manuel wins. proud of you, Manuel.
>>
>>71540382
>implying libertarians and other reaganite trash isn't the problem in the first place
>>
>>71541160
Faggots.
>>
>>71540382
>tax money towards rehab. Drug programs help users and recovering addicts find jobs
Who the hell would want to hire a junkie? All those shitvermins need is a bullet to the head.
>>
File: shilling.png (192 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
shilling.png
192 KB, 500x500
>>71540834

Oy vey convince the goy that us jews want less government and corporate power over citizens! Then they will do the opposite!

(You)
>>
File: stefan2.jpg (45 KB, 1278x678) Image search: [Google]
stefan2.jpg
45 KB, 1278x678
freely opening the borders of a welfare state is the initiation of force against its citizens and therefore it doesn't not violate the NAP to want them closed
>>
>>71542542

Thanks for that Stef.

Just donated $1.01
>>
>>71540382
You do realize that the core value of libertarianism is a strong force do defend that free land from outside forces?
>>
>>71540382
>land of the free
>largest prision pop. off all time
>>
>>71540382
But Portugal is a spiritually dead country. Everyone acts like they're on Heroin.

Oh

Wait
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.