[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that you can't win a presidential election
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
Daily reminder that you can't win a presidential election with just the white vote.
>>
>>71540240
>>
>>71540240
you cant win it by just sucking off the competition either
>>
>>71540240
Shh don't tell these idiots that. They think you can.
>>
File: 1458382973797.png (173 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1458382973797.png
173 KB, 700x700
>>71540240
>>
I'm not American but I can't understand why anyone would be "glad" for Hillary to be the president.
I'm not going to pretend to know what policies she's trying to sell, but I know being the first female president is probably part of her campaign's appeal correct?

I just can't think of a worse person to be the first female president.
Not only is she stepping into the shadow of her husband, but she's pretty much a battered housewife figuratively speaking.
It just seems like for the first female president of the united states she's a terrible role model for young girls.
She was humiliated on an international level, possible the most infamous "cucking" in the last century and she stayed with that man.
To hold her as an example to young girls is like saying that you should never leave your man and only try to do something exceptional if your husband has done it first, never exceed him.

I know this is all opinionated crap I've just spewed and not really relevant to her politics, but I really can't believe she's running for office.
>>
>>71541063
>this butthurt
>>
File: images.png (3 KB, 108x90) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3 KB, 108x90
>>71540319
"B-b-but muh God-Emperor!"
>>
>>71540240

you can't win it with just the withered sjw vote either :^)
>>
>>71540319
>florida
>blue

Kek
>>
>>71541063
She was a politician before she married Bill to be honest, the big problem is she's a scumbag and crook.
>>
File: map.jpg (190 KB, 1239x766) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
190 KB, 1239x766
Hillary has virtually no path to the nomination.
>>
wait... people here still think trump will win ?
kek
i though it was just a meme
>>
>>71543483
I'm sure he will win
He will ha he public opinion ob that cunt
>>
>>71543483
Whatever you need to tell yourself so you don't kys
>>
>>71543483
There is virtually no electoral path for Hillary Clinton
>>
>implying minorities will vote for a white persom
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.