[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam is the new liberal fad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: lohan.jpg (187 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
lohan.jpg
187 KB, 1000x1500
Lindsay Lohan is now a Muslim.

Is this the new liberal fad of the west, like transgenerfag Jenner was?
>>
File: 420errday.gif (2 MB, 128x227) Image search: [Google]
420errday.gif
2 MB, 128x227
>>71539566
>this can't be true
>image search and find story
>it's real
Ahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
esoteric Lurianic Kabbalah
Was the fad In the aughts
Now celebs will show Islamic interest for the attention it could bring them
>>
>>71540238
>>this can't be true
>>image search and find story
>>it's real

LINK

http://archive.is/dwXMF
>>
File: based.jpg (13 KB, 175x350) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
13 KB, 175x350
>>71539566
I wish that bitch would have gotten naked back when she was actually hot.
>>
>>71539566
>not understanding clear marketing ploys
I remember when I was 12.
>>
File: 1461161580664.jpg (386 KB, 684x2059) Image search: [Google]
1461161580664.jpg
386 KB, 684x2059
>>71539566
what the fuck... brb burning the herbie dvd after uploading the iso to kat
>>
>>71540372
She was never hot. I don't see the appeal, and I like redheads.
>>
>>71539566

aren't there a bunch of rules regarding taking the Koran out?

like i know you aren't supposed to let it touch the floor..
or whoring women either but yeah.
>>
>>71539566
Yes. Until muslims take over the western world so they can stop hiding their power level and can start killing the fags, the jews and raping the women like they do back at their shitholes. Only them liberals will realize the mistake they did and how much identity politics ended up costing to the west. I will be here watching and keeping myself posted waiting for this to happen. To see liberals realize how they were responsable for the destruction of the western world and all the traditions and wealth that came from hard work of generations upon generation before ours. By the time I'm 70 or 80 years old, I expect muslims to be a majority and this process to be irreversible at that point.
>>
>>71539566
Moslim herpes.
>>
>>71541148
You should be on "Wodoe" when you touch it. The Wodoe is when Muslims wash themselves before every praying time.
>>
>>71540527
>the desire of two to become one
>cannibalism is the highest form of love
topkek
>>
>>71540533
>I never watched mean girls
Faggot
>>
>>71539566
I fucking told you. It will become edgy trend you just need to introduce it to degeneracy. Just like scientology and kabalah, islam is a joke.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.