[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
African Population Boom And Veganism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (124 KB, 640x630) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
124 KB, 640x630
Africa's exploding population is going to turn you into a vegan.

Professors are saying that feeding the world whilst preventing deforestation is only likely if the world starts to follow a vegan diet.
> If the world's population followed a vegan diet, all combinations of parameters, even those with lowest yield levels and low cropland expansion, would be feasible. With a vegetarian diet, 94 per cent of all of our calculated scenarios would be feasible.
>In the case of a diet that involves a high percentage of meat, only 15 per cent of the 500 original options would permit the preservation of the forest areas.
They then talk about the lack of international organisation in making everyone vegan:
>Shaping these global trade interrelations in a sustainable manner poses a considerable challenge, however, because institutions that would be able to govern the balance between supply and demand at the global level are currently absent or only barely developed.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160419120147.htm

There are so many mouths to feed because Western elites are preventing the Malthusian crisis from hitting Africa. In doing so, they are setting up the next war on Western liberty: taking away meat from men.
>>
durrrr production never gets better so we'll have to eat bugs
>>
Eat the niggers.
>>
>>71539815
>implying i want to get aids
maybe you fucks should stop feeding useless niggers.
>>
>>71539432
>everyone is vegan
>prevent deforestation

U dumb?
>>
nigs shouldn't be the reason.
but vegan is better.
it's the white thing to do, too. eating meat like darkies (or whites in earlier primitive times) isn't a "liberty", it's an embarrassment.
>>
>>71540030
Pablo is right
>>
>>71539432
Fuck, I've never thought of it like that. Gonna have bbq for dinner.

>>71540666
Sasuga Cuckmany
>>
>>71540030
Nah, cooking kills the Virus. I bet niggermeat tastes like shit though. Probably could make jerky out of it.
>>
>>71540956
learn to read and to control your knee-jerk reactions
>>
>>71540666
Nice try, Satan
>>
So to stop global warming, we need to stop eating animals, which produce greenhouse gas, and eat plants, which reduce greenhouse gas.

K liberals, that's enough double think for today.
>>
>>71539432
Fuck Africa, let them black cunts starve.
>>
>>71539432
Why don't we just stop trying to feed the world? Africans are strong independent people who don't need no white man right?
>>
>>71539432
>Africans can't feed themselves
>Non-africans have to become vegan
Why?
>>
>>71539432
Na i'd rather just let all the niggers die. I can help thin the herd too if needed.
>>
>>71540086
Fields for human crops take up less space than fields for grazers.
>>
We do eat too much meat in the average western diet desu, but veganism is dumb
>>
>>71540666
Meat-eating is white. The only people who do it more than us are eskimos.
>>
>>71543487
A vegan diet doesn't require more deforestation whilst we continually produce more food to put into continuously growing African populations.
>>
>>71542322
CO2 is good for the environment. The more CO2 in the air, the bigger our plants get.
>>
>>71543679
>t. Someone who has never been on a farm or outside a city
Most of the land used for grazing can support some grasses some of the year and would otherwise be terrible for agriculture. The reason so much space is used is because of that, if farmers could just put fields to hay or crop it would be significantly more profitable.
>>
>>71539432
Everyone knows the real solution to the Meat Wars is lab-grown meat. Or an insect diet. Both take way less space, resources, and don't raise as much ethical concerns.
>>
>>71539432
Why not just stop giving Africa aid ?
let them die out
>>
>>71543679

>I don't know what Holistic management is

lel
>>
>>71544152
Or better yet, stop giving them aid so they can figure out how to survive. Give the people some accountability.
>>
>>71544152

Let's just give them more aids instead
>>
I don't see why we can't just have a lower percentage of meat and let Africa sort themselves out. We eat too much of it anyway according to /fit/.
>>
>>71544362
So they can come into your country and spread it there, right?
>>
>>71539432
>follow a vegan diet.

which means SOY and KORN and not much else.

you think you can use spices? You know how much CO2 per calorie those produce? you might as well use bacon!
You think you can get a side-dish salad to you soy-steak? FUCK OFF! Salad has almost no nutrients and is a complete waste of CO2-production! You only get to eat basically what we feed animals in the industrial meat production right now: SOY AND KORN!
>>
Remember, every steak you eat kills an African, so double down and maybe cook one for the dog too.
>>
Eat meat and cause niggers to starve. Best of both worlds.
>>
>>71544435

No, niggerburger

Close all borders worldwide and let them sort themselves out

but now with aids, more aids that is
>>
>>71543679
pigs dont graze
>>
>>71539432
>African Population Boom
We'll see that when Europe has collapsed and there is no foreign aid anymore.
>>
File: worldstar vacation.webm (3 MB, 240x426) Image search: [Google]
worldstar vacation.webm
3 MB, 240x426
>>71544324
They never will. Africa (more specifically, sub-saharan) will continue on as a filthy AIDS infested jungle where everyone lives in a mud hut without direct white or asian management, such as in Namibia, or the formerly great South Africa and Rhodesia.

Blacks more or less destroy everything when left to their own devices, and will never advance their societies past a technological level of about 1875.
>>
>>71539432
>There are so many mouths to feed because Western elites are preventing the Malthusian crisis from hitting Africa. In doing so, they are setting up the next war on Western liberty: taking away meat from men.

Not going to happen. Us burgers would flip our shit and start killing progressives.

Veganism requires a globalized food system, and that needs to go away. We also need to quit shipping food to Africa. It only encourages them to have more kids so that we can ship them even more food yet. Third world shitholes should not get first world benefits.
>>
>>71539815
I'd eat bugs before I'd eat a nigger.
>>
>>71542587
Their going to anyways, just look at the economic collapse happening in South America. Food distribution will get overwhelmed eventually. I know because I worked at a food bank for years, and during tough times we have seen a glut of people.
>>
>>71540666
If being vegan is the white thing to do, then I'll gladly call myself a nigger.
>>
>>71544481
>tfw had to put down the dog last week and gave her steak as last meal
I didn't need this, medpack
>>
>>71545023
What would you eat before you ate a nigger who eats bugs?

https://youtu.be/DQeyjgSUlrk
>>
>>71539432

Why dont they eat the vegies instead and leave the meat for us?

/thread
>>
>>71540666
veganism is primitive. The sophisticated supreme gentleman eats chemically controlled nutrients, exclusively.
>>
>>71539432
Veganism is a luxury of the wealthy. There will be mass starvation long before mass veganism.
>>
File: vegan-gains-violent.jpg (164 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
vegan-gains-violent.jpg
164 KB, 1366x768
>>71540666
True, that's why Hitler was vegetarian.

You cannot call yourself redpilled if you eat meat.
>>
Veganism is a feminist/gay trend started by women/faggots who pity the animals every time they see a steak.
>>
>>71540030
True
>>
>>71544091
>Or an insect diet
Disgusting.
>>
>>71545287
I'm terribly sorry. At least she took an african with her.
>>
>>71546079
try not being a 9 years old girl
>>
>>71545940
he looks emotionally troubled, it's probably due to hormonal imbalance in his diet..
>>
The United States grows more than enough wheat and other grains for its own needs. The United States raises enough cattle for its own needs. Why should people in the United States eat twigs and bugs because Africans reproduce beyond the carrying capacity of their land? We've tried to help them out with many different population control methods but even the ones that had been working (access to birth control, sex education and universal primary education regardless of gender) are now failing. Africa is going to be Africa. If other nations want to go vegan to help out Africa, that's their business but there is no reason why a country like the United States that is self sufficient in food needs to give up what it has because Africans can't stop breeding.
>>
File: 1459826683490.png (334 KB, 717x573) Image search: [Google]
1459826683490.png
334 KB, 717x573
>>71545358
That's disgusting.
It also seems like a good way to get a disease.
>>
>>71539432
Why feed Africa? Let the niggers take care of themselves.
>>
>>71543964
this grazing land is generally shit land that only fucking grows grasses
>>
>>71546572
Because the farm lobby needs someone to take their corn.

http://www.ncpa.org/pub/ba547
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.