[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get a load of this site
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10
File: Shiet Kangs.jpg (47 KB, 423x395) Image search: [Google]
Shiet Kangs.jpg
47 KB, 423x395
http://www.realhistoryww.com/
>Legitimate black researchers (as opposed to those who do it to gain favor with the Albinos and thus make money)
>>
>>71539026
WE
>>
>>71539026
WUZ
>>
>>71539026
KING KONG
>>
>>71539026
>every black is son of Kang
I wonder, if they were all KANGS who worked on fields and such?
>>
>>71539898
SLAVEZ
>>
>>71540254
whitey obviously
>>
Why do you guys care? Why does a guy in Eastern Europe care if African Americans believe they are related to the ancient Egyptians? Why does it bother you so much? How does it affect you?
>>
>>71539026
the thing that really bugs me about this shit is that every time, without fail, their """""evidence"""" is misinterpreted out of Africa graphs, and the spread of indo-european speaking peoples graphs.
>>
>>71540540
Sweden stop. You're just embarrassing yourself now.
>>
>>71540540
because they're actively spreading bullshit information and harming policymaking with their pathetic pressure groups.

also it's funny as fuck to laugh at because they're literally worse than """"macedonians"""" with this shit
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 1077x934) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 1077x934
>>
File: image.jpg (870 KB, 896x2622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
870 KB, 896x2622
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x477
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 599x790) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 599x790
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_kings_of_Finland
Apparently we WUZ KANGZ too
>>
>>71540540
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>71540919
>Sumerian iconography
>Ethiopia
>>
File: df3.jpg (188 KB, 983x995) Image search: [Google]
df3.jpg
188 KB, 983x995
>>71540540
>>
File: 018967236.jpg (316 KB, 508x1149) Image search: [Google]
018967236.jpg
316 KB, 508x1149
>>71539026
>>
File: 1460858407062.jpg (47 KB, 404x368) Image search: [Google]
1460858407062.jpg
47 KB, 404x368
>>71541904
That fucking snout must be shopped.

That said.

Why do niggers bitch and chimp about "MUH DREADS" "MUH CULTURAL APPROPIATION" And then proceed to believe and propagate such bullshit?

Are they really that stupid?
>>
File: monkey thread.jpg (305 KB, 1306x892) Image search: [Google]
monkey thread.jpg
305 KB, 1306x892
>>71541904

>We Wuz White European n Shiet
>>
>>71539026
>Let them know they are royal
This whole logic is retarded. Even ignoring that the vast majority of American blacks are descended from west Africans, every region of the world had monarchs, this logic is retarded.

>We wuz kingz and shit
I mean yeah I suppose Egypt had kings, and due to simple human breeding the vast majority of people in the region probably have the blood of at least one monarch in them, but it means literally nothing. The vast majority of English are probably descended from Alfred the Great or one of his cousins, the vast majority of Frenchmen are probably some form of descendant of king Clovis, hell half a percentage of the human population is estimated to be descended from Genghis Khan and he died just 700ish years ago, the Old Kingdom of Egypt was formed over 4,700 years ago, that is 235 generations.

Honestly this whole "we wuz kingz" shit is more damaging to blacks than helpful. Who the fuck cares who your Great x233 Grandfather was? Least of all why should you care, don't be proud of what someone who even if they would learn of your existence wouldn't care accomplished, be proud of what you accomplish, what your parents accomplish, and what your children accomplish.

Ironically /pol/ has the same exact problem riding on the coattails of others and pointing at them as examples of their own success. "Look at Roman architecture, clearly I am superior to some porch monkey", "Look at European art, clearly I am superior to some Asian with no sense of creativity." At the end of the day it doesn't matter that we wuz kingz and shit, it matters what you are now.
>>
>>71540254
They used the power of their minds.
>>
>>71542180
>A Uakari
I chuckle every time.
>>
>>71540303
'N SHEEEEIITTTTTT
>>
>>71540540

Hey I just saw you on the front page of reddit and I know a lot of guys are going to pounce on me for this but you really shouldn't come to this site and if you do especially not /pol/. I only read some of the comments and it looks like you are taking it well but sometimes people post really bad stuff on here and I don't think you are ready for it. Sweden is a country I have a lot of interest in and that's one of the reasons I come to 4chan, I know a little bit about your culture from school and the books I have read and I don't think your honor based upbringing is really going to understand what the kids on this forum do.

They are probably going to try to make you show your breasts (write stuff like Tits or GTFO) or something like that or post violent pics. Some people on here even joke about incest. I don't want to come off as lecturing you but I just don't know why you came here. Did some Syrian guy you are dating tell you to come to this site? He probably thought it would be funny to see your reaction when people start posting things that you can't handle.

I hope you take my advice, I don't really know what else to say except you might want to try memecentral that is usually where decent people go to talk to people from other countries. I'm not just doing this because you are so pretty or something like that, I realize you are thousands of miles away and there isn't much of a chance that we could ever meet each other. I just want you to know that you deserve better than this site and whatever creepy Arab guy sent you here, you should be with someone that respects you and doesn't put you in an awkward position like this. I like 4chan and I like /pol/ but I just don't want to see you get hurt here
>>
File: 12kangz.jpg (49 KB, 455x590) Image search: [Google]
12kangz.jpg
49 KB, 455x590
>>71542152
The scientific worldwide mainstream media (mostly Discovery and History) will show all those Europeans/Jews and their great achievements throughout the History of humanity. Negroids can't relate, as they absolutely nothing to show. That's when they start "stealing History" from other cultures, in a desperate attempt to "prove" they also have a History, when in fact they have none.
>>
>>71540728
How widespread are these nuts?
I mean, are there many Blacks who actually believe that everything was stolen from them and whitewashed?
Are they really that stupid?
>>
>>71539026
IT MAKES NO SENSE AFRICAN AMERICANS ARE DESCENDED FROM WEST COAST AFRICANS. THATS SO FAR AWAY FROM EGYPT.
>>
>>71541187
h..how many levels of irony are you on senpai?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.