[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at these guys, how muscular they are. Is it just me, or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: aptopix-europe-migrants.jpg (152 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
aptopix-europe-migrants.jpg
152 KB, 620x349
Look at these guys, how muscular they are. Is it just me, or is that a correct assessment? I mean they're from a fucking shit country, if they have access to the nutrients we have here won't they be taking all our women?
>>
File: 1458128039004.gif (563 KB, 374x354) Image search: [Google]
1458128039004.gif
563 KB, 374x354
I want to kill niggers
>>
>>71537834
>American fetishes
>>
>anyone who isn't obese is muscular

maybe you should lay off the burgers for a while
>>
Look normal/skinny to me
>>
>>71539819
>mfw 174 pounds, 14% body fat, on a cut
Tbqh I was skinny and not muscular when I was young. I don't remember what I looked like back then for the effort I put in playin around as a kid. Also I can't tell that they're really muscular, and we don't know what kind of muscley activities they had to do to survive. But still, a lot of white intellectuals neglect fitness, and women are primal as fuck. They value intelligence in a male, but muscle gets their pussies flowing.
>>
>>71537834
>Muscular

Not this guys
>>
File: Tazdingo.png (49 KB, 164x141) Image search: [Google]
Tazdingo.png
49 KB, 164x141
>>71539819
Plus the biggest social machine is telling them that blacks have bigger penises, need their love, and white people are the enemy. It's like the perfect storm of pussy control.
>>
File: cucksbtfo.gif (3 MB, 2800x4000) Image search: [Google]
cucksbtfo.gif
3 MB, 2800x4000
>>71540488
>>71540354
Nice fantasies hermano
>>
>>71537834
Most of Africa functions exactly the way it did 100 years ago, with two exceptions: A lot more white people running around saving them from themselves, and said saving leading to a lot more black people staying alive.

In short, African niggers have to do damn near everything themselves. Every load is carried, every distance walked. And physical work WILL put the muscle on you, boy. The human body evolved for an environment much like the one niggers in Africa live in day to day. And that alone is a good testiment about the inferiority of African culture.

You need only look to the American nigger (or the wealthy African one) to see what happens when they get access to industrialized Western society: They get fatter and unhealthier than whites living in the same conditions.

Even here the difference is obvious: niggers and muslims get way fatter than white people.
>>
>>71540725
Bro, the late teens and early twenties haven't been reared with this much blackdoctrination. It's the early double digits im worried about. The data is yet to be in for them (because what 10 year old uses dating websites?)
>>
File: americancuck.jpg (460 KB, 1828x852) Image search: [Google]
americancuck.jpg
460 KB, 1828x852
>>71541064
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Educate yourself, cuck
>>
>>71537834
How can they be so swole with a shit tier diet?
>>
>>71541209

They aren't 'swole', though. They have lean (type 1) muscle mass, but no more than any other male.
>>
>>71541202
stay blue pilled than italifag.
>>
>>71537834
oh, another cuck trying to force his insecurities on others. Either sort yourself out and fix your self esteem, or kill yourself. At the very least, stop posting.

>>71541209
the Western diet is more shit tier than theirs
>>
>>71537834
>Le fit refugee

When will this meme die. Most of the refugees are tiny, skinny bitches or fat hairy 50 year olds. Our women don't want them. They are losers with no money
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.