[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cruz support contemplating Trump after last night. Need a final sell.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: ted_cruz.jpg (32 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
ted_cruz.jpg
32 KB, 660x440
One of my biggest complaints with Trump campaign is that he bullshits a'lot and act very childish sometimes. It makes me wonder if he's actually a Clinton plant.

Cruz on the other hand is a law expert and a firm advocate of states rights. He called MicDouchbag a lier, saved the second-amendment, and fought Obama when nobody else would.

Yet you all think he's crooked and another establishment sock puppet. All the petty insults and tabloid conspiracies don't shake my faith in Cruz. However, there are times where he does seem dodgy and scripted... which I guess is where the whole "snake" thing started.

Meanwile, Trump as some how manage to recover from several controveries and blunders and like Trump U, David Duke, Wife Gate ect, and still manged to get keep his support. However, I also don't like the mob mentality his twitter bots use to bully and harass people. I know not all Trump supporters are like this, but those bots really turn me off.

Anyways, beyond the memes and beyond the hype... I need someone to truly explain why they feel Cruz won't fight for us, and how Trump will defend individual freedom and fight PC fascism.

Also, how will he fight off Clinton when the lib media and the millential zombies takes the kiddy gloves off.
>>
>>71537721

It's a simple sell, really; just remember your ABC's -

Anyone
But
Clinton
>>
>>71537957
That oblivious. Lol
>>
>>71537721
>Anyways, beyond the memes and beyond the hype... I need someone to truly explain why they feel Cruz won't fight for us, and how Trump will defend individual freedom and fight PC fascism.

You can't work out the answer on your own? It sounds like you just want a talking head to point you in whichever direction the wind is blowing.
>>
>>71538378
If Trump gets elected, the risk/reward dynamics of PC culture are upended.

It'll be dead within a year. The hardcore PC people will even come to blame themselves for Trump's ascendancy. They'll reflect and reason that not having targeted complaints and labeling all non-whites racist may have backfired and given whites permission to vote for a racist.
>>
>>71538378
No. But if there is something I'm not seeing about Trump, I'd like to know. It will make it easier for me to switch camps if I choose too.
>>
>>71539272
Cruz is bought and paid for by Goldman Sachs, he would fight for them, not us.
Trump is beholden to nobody, that's why the establishment is so terrified of him
>>
>>71539380

>beholden to nobody

Except his own business and its related affiliates. What a fucking stupid notion. If you're running for president you probably have a income stream and thus are sucking someones dick. I can't believe people keep falling for this "le no Super PAC meme", which isn't even true as the last time I checked he still actually had (albeit not a lot) but over 2 million in Super PAC donations granted to him.
>>
>claim to oppose PC fascism
>cry because Trump is mean on Twitter

Seriously?
>>
Trump is winning right now. You would prefer him to Shillary right? Help him keep winning. Also the outrageousness is just to get free marketing.
>>
>>71539869

You can oppose PC fascism without coming off as an idiot, Nigel.
>>
>>71539869
I'm not a big fan of emotional mobs, mostly because I'm emotional myself but try to be level headed as much as possible. Trumpbots are better than SJW's though. No contest.
>>
>>71540047
Exactly.
>>
Whatever. Clinton`s plan is working: Trump will get nominated as GOP candidate so she can win the elections this fall.

/pol/ doesn`t want the Republicans to win, that's so obvious it hurts.
>>
>>71537721
I still think Cruz and Trump can band together on this. Ted is more realist than Kasich, so he might not ride out to the convention
>>
>>71539678
>Except his own business and its related affiliates. What a fucking stupid notion.

What a fucking stupid notion.

Trump has already admitted to donating large amounts to politicians. The rich can already use their money for political sway, why the fuck would Trump risk his reputation and burn through his own cash just to "work for himself" when it would be exponentiolly easier to just let others be his puppet?

That isn't how a successful businessman thinks, anon.

>I can't believe people keep falling for this "le no Super PAC meme", which isn't even true as the last time I checked he still actually had (albeit not a lot) but over 2 million in Super PAC donations granted to him.

Gonna need some sauce here. When the campaign started you had a bunch of pro Trump PACs form, which he disavowed almost immediatly. I want to see some FEC documents that fucking say he's taken PAC money.
>>
>>71540047

No one cares about your ego. We get it, you like Cruz because he appeals to your sense of contrarian superiority.

Trump's entire platform rests on being anti-PC. If he were to suddenly renege on that principle, it would be both nonsensical and disastrous for his chances. Both Occam's Razor and common sense indicate that he's Your Guy if your primary concern this election is stopping the PC police.

If you're that dazzled by Twitter posts, good job, you are a rube.

>>71537721
>he bullshits a'lot and act very childish sometimes. It makes me wonder if he's actually a Clinton plant.

These are all ancient memes, and if you did any research at all then you would know why they are stupid talking points.

>>71540256

Back to your Fuhrerbunker, Merkel. You have some refugees to fellate
>>
>>71537721

Here, this magical video can turn even Berniebots into Trumpfags:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog
>>
>>71540775
you shouldn`t be posting here either, you have a clinton campain to run!

shoo, shoo, the old cow is counting on you!
>>
>>71540682

Why the fuck does anyone ever accumulate more and more amounts of cash? If you have a revenue stream, you're politically influenced by third party cash, end of story. You're out of your mind if you don't think being directly in charge of policy's that can be swayed in your favor isn't enticing and having the ego/reputation to run for presidential doesn't make it a pragmatic option. This is wishful thinking and mental gymnastics at its best. Nice try, faggot.

Also feel free to Google the source of Trump's campaign funds.

>>71540775

>no one cares about your ego

And nice ad hominem faggot. It's always nice to just resort to whatever you THINK the anon is thinking so you can easily attack it.

>Trump's entire platform rests on being anti-PC

And I reiterate, it's perfectly possible to be anti-PC without throwing hissy fits on national television because your opponent is making fun of you. I don't care for either candidates to be honest and it's honestly picking the shiniest turd in the toilet bowl. The guy continues to be an emotional bipolar salad mix, and it's becoming more and more evident as his "stances" on his campaign website are just well crafted rhetoric by his campaign managers that he probably reviews once and approves.

His entire campaign has been a joke from the start and he's simply dissuaded gullible idiots because he said unorthodox things just like Obama did eight years ago. I do not know why people keep falling for it time and time again.
>>
>>71541473
>Cruz callin Trump a sniveling coward isn't a hissy fit.
>>
>>71537721
I get bullied by cruz supporters. They'll call you names for just supporting Trump.
>>
>>71541665

I didn't say he wasn't. I'm not sure why you automatically think not liking Trump means I support Cruz.
>>
>>71541473

>muh ego
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XUvSzaxMic
>>
>>71541473
>No I won't provide a source, even though supposedly all you have to do is google, do it yourself, faggot
>If you want to sway policies in your favor, the most pragmatic option is to run for fucking president.

Are you retarded? Have you never seen a presidential campaign? Anybody who ever runs spends millions of dollars, and most of the time all they get out of it is their own name dragged through the mud.

And yeah, your saying that's fuckin pragmatic.

No wonder you vote your Lyin' Ted. You're practically a simpleton.
>>
>>71539161
thats some top tire delusion right there
>>
You supported Cruz.
The only thing you deserve is a speedy trial. Treason is still an offense.
>>
>>71537721
>Cruz on the other hand is a law expert

I am constantly amused by those Cruz supporters out there who like to tout his brilliant legal mind as one of his assets. This alleged brilliance of his has never appeared in reality. Every argument I’ve ever heard him make has been illogical and preposterous, including this one. Consider:

Ted Cruz asserts that with Trump as the Republican nominee, we lose the general election, even with Cruz at the VP slot. And yet Cruz would also like to make us believe that he would win the general election against Hillary, despite the fact that Trump has far and away more voters and more momentum than he has. So this amounts to saying that Cruz is so popular that he can win the general election (despite not being able to win his own party’s primary), and that Trump is so unpopular that he would poison the Cruz campaign in a combined ticket (despite the fact that Trump has abundantly more voters and delegates than Cruz does).

This is ridiculous. Either Cruz is incredibly stupid, or he thinks we all are. It’s probably some combination of the two. People who go through life convinced of their own brilliance, who have never had to work in the real world (like Ted Cruz), develop these sorts of supercharged, solipsistic egos whereby they become convinced that they can bowl everyone over by the sheer force of their intellect, and they no longer need to pay attention to factual accuracy or logic.
>>
File: CWN7Zt7WoAEXrP_.jpg (46 KB, 425x594) Image search: [Google]
CWN7Zt7WoAEXrP_.jpg
46 KB, 425x594
>>71542472
This is what gives Ted Cruz his creepy, psychopathic personality. That is why none of his colleagues or coworkers can stand him. This is why he carries on with his hopeless campaign despite the fact that he has no path to victory. And this is why it is absolutely unacceptable to vote for Ted Cruz under any circumstances. He is not the lesser of two evils. He IS the two evils. He combines the elites’ fecklessness and globalism with Hillary’s blind personal ambition.

And in light of all this, I would not say that Cruz’s Evangelical Protestantism and his “true Constitutional conservatism” are all an act. Rather, Cruz epitomizes precisely what these two cultural currents are really all about. Evangelical Protestantism is phony Christianity for stupid, self-righteous Pharisees, and “Constitutional conservatism” is snake oil for well-connected lawyers and bankers, i.e. crony capitalism. Cruz is guilty on both counts.

Donald Trump is the only man who stands for normal Americans. He is the only man who takes reality into consideration when crafting his policies. He is, in other words, the only real politician in the race and the only one who fits the true definition of conservatism, viz accepting and affirming the perennial facts of existence. May God bless and preserve Donald Trump, and guide him to victory in 2016. Amen.
>>
File: faggot.png (77 KB, 830x545) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
77 KB, 830x545
>>71542111

>he thinks I voted for lyin' Ted

The second time in this thread that the knee jerk reaction is to just assume what the anon is thinking because that's the easiest to refute a claim. Never change.

>millions and millions of dollars

Super PAC's spend a significant chunk of money on politicians because it can be made back easily. 36 million is pocket change when you run several industries that can be influenced by federal policy. Shit, the initial investment is still pocket change compared to his net worth and that's not even countering in possible returns. Face the fact that you're jumping through mental hoops to try to convince yourself that Trump is honest when in fact he an honest, blithering idiot and has been from the get go.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.