[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here hates all the US presidential candidates and think the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: no one gives a fuck.jpg (34 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
no one gives a fuck.jpg
34 KB, 600x300
Who here hates all the US presidential candidates and think the country is fucked either way?

I wouldn't trust any of them with my life or my dog.

anyone else feel disappointment and just wants dank memes from this.
>>
>flag
>>
>>71537550
This is why I laugh so hard at USA. If any of them become president the country is still fucked. Canada is fucked too with Trudeau. Australia is fucked with who ever gets it. JUST FUCK EVERY ONES SHIT UP

I just sit here with 400mg of Heroin ready to go.
>>
>>71537852
>>71537550

>t.Anglo Niggers

You all literally have to cup our balls and hold our dick regardless of who wins.

Lmao
>>
>>71537852

Hey I hate Trudeau too. I didn't vote since I didn't like any of the candidates.

I hope The Conservatives can elect a decent leader.
>>
>>71537999
As long as I don't have to pay for your niggers to exist I don't care. The world is a fucking joke at the moment.
>>
>>71538004
I just mean that there is no one to vote for in the west any more. We have an election coming up and I could vote liberals back in who okay'd the TPP. Labor who will teach my kids all about trannys or some other party that has no chance of getting majority.
>>
File: berenstein.jpg (23 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
berenstein.jpg
23 KB, 500x375
>>71538384
It's gonna stay a joke until men stop being pussy whipped within an inch of their lives
>>
>>71538524

Nobody has our best interests.

Basically stop the bullshit and protect our nations.
>>
File: 1461154536668.png (183 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461154536668.png
183 KB, 600x600
>>71537550
>>71537852
this tbqh
>>
>>71538554
>>71538748
>>71538861
Yep I just want someone who cares about my country and the majority of the people that live here. Which are white people.
>>
>>71539199

This will never happen, just go ahead and mix with some qt black or asian girl
>>
>>71539382
No I'm going to build a compound in rural Australia for whites.
>>
I honestly thought Rand Paul was the best nominee at the start but now Trump is by far the best.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
Nobody gives a fuck what you think, Leaf.
>>
>>71539599
I'll come along.

There hasn't been a political leader in Aus I have liked the entire time I have been over voting age.
>>
>>71537550
Yes, exactly. However, with Shillary the country will be fucked in the least hilarious way. So I'm for anyone but her.
>>
>>71540097

>implying she won't start a war between us

Good night Russia-senpai
>>
>>71537550
>Implying presidents have any real power over congress.
The only candidate congress would be willing to cooperate with is shillary unless Donald suddenly cleans the fuck up. Trump or Bernie will put congress into a deadlock then absolutely nothing will get done.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.