[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since it`s this glorious mans birthday, we should honour him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
File: happy bday.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
happy bday.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Since it`s this glorious mans birthday, we should honour him by getting him the number 1 spot on this list.

http://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/people-we-wish-were-still-alive?page=3
>>
Come on /pol/. You can do it
>>
I voted,
We can game it but it's not going be easy since he has so many thumb Downs
>>
Can I vote for two persons or do I only get one vote?
>>
>>71537931
Vote up Hitler, vote down everyone else
>tfw half the people in the top 20 are just musicians and actors
>>
OP here. don`t forget to downvote everyone else as well.
>>
>over 90k downvotes

welp
>>
>>71538381
/b/ is on it as well and I`m sure some of the smarter fags know how to spam vote
>>
File: cdUglUi - Imgur.jpg (34 KB, 774x597) Image search: [Google]
cdUglUi - Imgur.jpg
34 KB, 774x597
Let's do this.
>>
>>71537370
spent 10 minutes downvoting everybody and upvoting only Hitler.
>>
File: hitler bday 2.jpg (54 KB, 468x321) Image search: [Google]
hitler bday 2.jpg
54 KB, 468x321
>>71539667
He is pleased
>>
File: ante call in airstrike.jpg (829 KB, 1180x1536) Image search: [Google]
ante call in airstrike.jpg
829 KB, 1180x1536
Can we get a sticky thread going on?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (53 KB, 396x496) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
53 KB, 396x496
kek
>>
cmon /pol/ lets do it ! For Hitler !
>>
Do I need to sign in?
I can't even find Hitler
>>
this list makes me angry.

so many retards who i dont give a fuck for. i mean who seriously thinks an actor or some musician matters? yeah, i care for Mozart and Beethoven, but holy shit not a fuck do i give about someone as degenerate as Michael Jackson.
>>
>>71540885

there's a search function.
>>
>mods not putting a sticky Hitler birthday with Erika as thread theme
step up mods
>>
>>71540976
tried that, it appears that I needed to use different browser
>>
>>71540938
At least he named the Jew
>>
Wtf? Adolf got 45k likes, more than Jésus. how he's not ranked 1 ?
>>
>>71541485
he got more dislikes
>>
>Anne Frank on 31
>>
>>71541485
bluepilled cucks disliked it.
>>
>>71542246
>i hate hitler! my teacher told me he is bad!
>>
Worst People in History rankings are even better

http://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/the-all-time-worst-people-in-history

>Hitler not even considered worst person history
>George Soros ranked worse than Attlia the Hun, Nero, Kim Jong-un, Kim Ii-sung and Gengis Khan

I kek'd
>>
Just wanted to congratulate you guys and /b/ for the additional 100 votes he got after I refreshed
>>
File: hitler cake.jpg (22 KB, 460x462) Image search: [Google]
hitler cake.jpg
22 KB, 460x462
SIEG HEIL FOR THE FÜHRER
>>
>>71542943
Uneducated retards thinking Vlad the Impaler was evil. Not like he pretty much saved Europe from a sandnigger invasion or anything.
>>
>>71537370
/b/ could help too

Theres usually more trqffic there
>>
>>71543952
already made a post there
>>
File: Eyes-of-Hate-Joseph-Goebbel-1.jpg (198 KB, 605x780) Image search: [Google]
Eyes-of-Hate-Joseph-Goebbel-1.jpg
198 KB, 605x780
Gave Goebbels the vote as well.
>>
File: buff hitler.jpg (27 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
buff hitler.jpg
27 KB, 500x381
>>71543952
Feel free to post on any of the other popular boards. I just posted on fit as well so im on a cooldown
>>
>>71537370
HAPPY B DAY HERE HAVE SOME FIREWORK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNdscgwPigA
>>
88 happy birthday. U. S. A
>>
>>71538650
Vote from your phone's 3G/4G. Delete your cookies and cache files after voting and turn on and off cellular data a few times.
>>
>>71544552
nigguh please.
Download iOpus plugin for firefox. Use the masked ip. Create a micro that votes. put the number of repetitions as high as possible. and win . i brought him from 7 to 3 this way alongside with some friends on /B/ and also we should ask for their help. they will help obviously. The problem is : it gets harder and harder to make him go up since the algorithm that determine positions takes in consideration other rankings where hitler was voted on.
>>
>>71544811
Going to post on other boards too.
>>71544262
OP, can I use your post instead of writing all the shit again?
>>
>>71545326
Of course
>>
Use this if you have to

He was born into humble circumstances, the son of an obscure civil servant in a remote corner of a crumbling empire, yet his name resounds throughout the world to this day.

He was rejected by the universities of his time for formal enrollment in art and in architecture, and yet he erected mighty buildings and monuments, and today a simple postcard that he drew in ink or charcoal fetches staggering sums at auction.

He never achieved more than a public school education, yet he wrote a book which has outsold every other book in history except for the Bible.

He fought as a front line soldier through all four years of the greatest war in history up to that time, never rising above the rank of corporal, but he won both of his country's highest decorations for bravery under fire and rose to command the mightiest armies on earth.

He did not drink. He did not smoke. He was a lifelong lover of animals and children and was happiest in the company of toddlers rather than statesmen and soldiers, and no one ever overheard him use a profane word or tell a smutty joke.

He lifted his people up from the mud of defeat and despair and alien domination, and he died trying to do the same for all of us.
>>
File: 1459762457544.jpg (258 KB, 1200x808) Image search: [Google]
1459762457544.jpg
258 KB, 1200x808
>>71537370
Bump.

downvote everyone else as well.
>>
46000 votes kek
>>
Guys use Tor browser and get new identity every vote so you can keep voting
>>
>>71547188
noice
>>
>>71537370
haha, Just voted in /b/
also, Breivik won something today, They have treated him cruely, Because he has a PS2.
>>
File: kek.png (24 KB, 872x94) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
24 KB, 872x94
kek
>>
>No Christopher Poole
What gives?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.