[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do /pol/? >Be black atheist at DMV in North
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 12
File: WIN_20160420_105148.jpg (192 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160420_105148.jpg
192 KB, 1280x720
What would you do /pol/?

>Be black atheist at DMV in North Carolina shit ton of rednecks with confederate flag shirts, hats, and trucks lifted 20 feet off the fucking ground.

>Stare at me as i enter but i pay it no mind.

>Finally get called back and both of the DMV redneck landwhale 300+ pound workers are talking about how her daughter goes to a school that teaches the bible

>Landwhale tells me to wait a minute so she can finish talking and begins to say how "evolution is for idiots how we come from monkeys"

>Other land whale says they don't teach evolution at her daughter's school and they teach them how we existed with dinosaurs and how evolution is the devil's work

>15 minutes of them talkin about this shit i noticed i was sweating and bit my tounge so hard i started bleeding. Ask the landwhale could i call my lawyer to tell him i would be late for our appointment

>Landwhale says can't use phone in her but you can step out to call if you do you forfeit your place.

>i'm literally shaking i'm so angry now

>Another 10 minutes pass and i notice one of them say "I'm not letting my kids go to the North Carolina museum of science i'm takin them to church Thursday instead"

>I literally start to tear up i was so angry

>Finally she gets to me. Type in my Date of birth, address, and full name snaps a picture. Pay her the money for the license. The process literally took under 2 minutes.

>I end up missing my lawyer appointment, left the radio on in my car by mistake and it drained the battery, and i was suppose to drop my girlfriend off at work because her car is being repaired but was late getting back home

So how would you have reacted in this situation /pol/?

>Pic related its me about to go mow my lawn but can't find any face masks to go around my face and i have outdoor allergies.
>>
Uh .. yeah
Im sure it all happened exactly as you said.
How dare they, how racist ! sounds like you've found the holy grail of racist situations here my anaphylactic soul brother.
What did you need to see your lawyer for ?
Since it was integral in your tale
>>
>>71537823

Nothing i said involved race except the rednecks that stared me down and stopped all conversation soon as i entered the door.

Lawyer is for a personal injury lawsuit because one of those drunk rednecks decided to pass me on the left as i was making a left turn to enter my driveway. He was drunk, speeding and texting and totaled my vehicle.
>>
>>71537209
Not your blog fαm
>>
Rednecks are white niggers.
>>
>>71537209
Are you a girl or a guy?
>>
Kill yourself, nigger boy.
>>
>>71537209
>what would you do?
I wouldn't come cry like a bitch about it on 4chins you soft motherfucker.
>>
You set off the Racist Roman candle by using the term Red neck
Like me calling a black man a spook
So,
It's like me saying I was at the dmv in Los Angeles. I drove up to the dmv and there were crips bloods and gang members everywhere. They had their cars slammed to the ground with Larazza emblems on the rear windows
They were All wearing shirts that said hands up don't shoot.
When I walked in they all stared me down
When I got up to the window one woman a land whale said
My kids go to a Islamic school where Allah is taught to be the only God

15 minutes of them talking about which verse in the Quran best describes their personal jihad when dealing with adversity in this country
.. Blah blah
Guess what
Its just people being people they want to be.
Its also just the dmv
>>
>>71537209
>So how would you have reacted in this situation /pol/

well if i were black and in that situation i would probably go shoot a bunch of whites and start the race war, that way we can wipe you apes out for good

just my opinion fambly
>>
>>71537209
>whites
>working at the DMV

So you live on bizzaro earth?
>>
>>71537209
Nice blog.

Actually, I'm kidding. This is a terrible blog, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>71537209
>Being this butthurt
>Crying because heard someone dissing your religion of evolution

I wouldn't be a bitch about it.
>>
>>71538953
well, this
>>
>>71537209

Tldr another nigger projecting his eternal victim mentality.
>>
>>71537209

Nobody cares about religion anymore here
SJW's and cultural marxists are the real threat
>>
>>71539386
There are daily Catholic and Orthodox threads.

>SJW's and cultural marxists are the real threat

And the best way to fight them is with religion, like Poland, Russia, and Hungary are doing.
>>
>>71538930

http://www.southernstudies.org/2015/09/new-developments-in-possible-lynching-case-out-of-.html

This, these same rednecks were the ones making black jokes at the vigil for this kid.

These same rednecks are open KKK members.

These same rednecks are from the trailer park where his body was found.

So no they aren't racist for confederate flags and shit but they are racist for openly saying "If he stuck to his race and didn't date white women we wouldn't be here today".
>>
>>71537209
expecting quick and painless time at the DMV
>DMV

niggers really are stupid
>>
>>71539719

I expect quick and painless time from any professional.
>>
>>71539691
That's a lot of conjecture. You must be one triggered nigger.
>>
File: auRoSxT.png (596 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
auRoSxT.png
596 KB, 475x475
>>71539691
The KKK only has like 1k members in the whole US the Aryan Brotherhood is bigger.

Also tons of wise black and white men have realized the races should be seperate and people are happier when they live with their own kind like Marcus Garvy and Malcom X
>>
>>71537209
Was your lawyer appt a meeting to discuss disability application or for a criminal act?
>>
File: happy birthday.jpg (334 KB, 1468x1464) Image search: [Google]
happy birthday.jpg
334 KB, 1468x1464
>>71537209
fuck you nigger

Happy Birthday Hitler!
>>
>>71537209

> expect DMV to conform to your standards
> have to go visit lawyer
> black

there's your problems negro anon.
>>
>>71537209
>redneck landwhale 300+ pound

Mens sana in corpore sano.

>>71539691
How can you blame them for being racist?
Watching the crime rate that USA have, i understand it. I don't mean it's a good thing but they have all the right to defend themselves. .
>>
>>71537209
> atheist black
> godless heathen
> cursed beast

redundant phrases for $500, Alex.
>>
>>71537209
Stay calm and collected so I can get out of there ASAP and get on with my life. Encourage the woman to stop talking and move faster.
>>
>>71540221

>how can you blame them for being racist?

>Watching the white operated meth houses in the US burn down yearly, i understand it.

Judging a entire race based on very small percentage of a population is idiotic.

Majority of whites and blacks are normal. A very small portion commit a shit ton of crime. And we should exile them from society.
>>
>>71539836
You have never been to the dmv have you.

>government dmv worker
>professional
>>
File: Oh really.png (60 KB, 499x398) Image search: [Google]
Oh really.png
60 KB, 499x398
>>71540486
> majority of whites and blacks are normal
>>
>>71540576

Actually my second time going was yesterday, but how is it even legal to discuss religion in ANY work environment? Its not only rude but its disrespectful for someone who might be part of a different religion.
>>
>>71537209
You gotta be a duck and let it roll down your back and leave it behind bro.

Don't carry it around with you and nurse it, that will hurt you not them.
>>
>>71540772
>but how is it even legal to discuss religion in ANY work environment?

First Amendment.
>>
>>71540486
>very small percentage
What is your idea of "very small?"
I'd say that anything over 5% is greater than "very small."
>>
You look like you're ready to rob a liquor store and get shot by a hero cop.
>>
>>71539836
So you've never dealt with the DMV before? What are you 16? Or are you one of those 30 year old coons who never bothered to get their license and just drive around illegally?
>>
Reading this thread, is it any wonder why everyone hates niggers?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 235x214
>>71538930
Why bother?

>A: it's a blogpost
>B: niggers lack all self awareness
>>
>>71541012

Got license at 18. Didn't have to ever go back until yesterday to get a duplicate after losing my copy.

>>71540904

I can't argue statistics but from personal observations i don't see any "dindu nuffins" outside of inner cities. Alot of homicides are inner city gang bangers playing Team Deathmatch in real life. One of the prime reasons why BlackLivesMatter disgust me because they never discuss this point. Literally just a bunch of idiots that fall for the "All cops are evil and whites are racist" meme. And the people that hate them just because they are black fell for the "All blacks are looting thugs that are racist" meme...

In the end...you all are the by-product of fox news.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 550x705) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 550x705
>>71540772
Freedom of speech and nobody cares if your offended. We have freedom of religion here. What are you a communist? Evolution of man is retarded. Offended yet. Go cry in a hole.

This has to be s troll. There is no way someone is this weak. Even with all the shit I hear about. I just can't believe your real. That comment was to retarded.
>>
>>71540772
Kill yourself, heathen
>>
>>71538654
They're safer to live around than blacks and rapey Pakis tho....
>>
>>71537209
>>I end up missing my lawyer appointment,
Why cant niggers ever make appointments?
>>
>>71537209
After culling the Christians, go after a mosque next.
>>
>>71541529

Freedom of speech? I understand that but where do we draw the line at the discussion of race? How come whites get fired for saying the word "nigga" or even making a slightly offensive remark towards blacks but its open field to say "Muslims are all terroist" and shit like "Gays are going to hell"?
>>
>>71541817
>One fedora against all of North Carolina
>>
>>71540844
private property trumps that. and due to the separation of church and state, many government/public facilities/entities have had to have religious paraphernalia removed.
>>
File: you right now.jpg (30 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
you right now.jpg
30 KB, 396x385
>>71537209
I would have shut my mouth and waiting in line like a good nigger.
>>
>>71537209
> mowing the lawn wearing that

Nigga u gon get shot if you live in a marginally respectable area.
>>
>>71537209
i'm not sure i can buy you sat there next in line for 25 minutes, but you should've asked for a manager. if they refused you just use your phone like you said and they'll have to get the manager to try and remove you and you can then just put it away and explain.
>>
>>71542103

Probably have a higher chance of getting shot for having a white girlfriend vs mowing my lawn with a t-shirt over my face.
>>
File: 1459204703781.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459204703781.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>71537209
>things that never happened: the thread
>>
>>71542244

At the DMV in my area there is a waiting room once you get called you go to another room where they get you situated. That's the room i was in. The only thing on my mind at the time was just listen to them so i can get my license and go on about my day.
>>
>>71537209
Do all niggers find it this hard to not just randomly chimp out in normal every day situations?
>>
>>71537209
Surely you knew that the DMV requires infinite patience and that it is impossible to anticipate how long you'll be expected to remain? Why did you schedule an appointment for a time immediately following a DMV visit?

The bible stuff is irrelevant here. The only relevant part is them fatties intentionally wasting your time. And I agree, that sucks.

Still, it's a battle I don't care to bother with. I've had some luck myself trying alternate locations. Some DMVs are dire, some are surprisingly well managed.
>>
>>71542256
tshirt thing kinda works, but why not just get a cheap allergy mask and take a claritin?

just talking about effectiveness, not appearances.
>>
We talk about black-on-white crime and racism so often that I sometimes forget that the reverse actually still happens in cases when it isn't completely justified.

>>>71539691
>http://www.southernstudies.org/2015/09/new-developments-in-possible-lynching-case-out-of-.html

>wearing too-small shoes that were not his own, allegedly hung himself in a mostly white trailer park using a belt that was not his own,

Why is it I've never heard about this but I hear the names of the Ferguson ape and baby Trayvon every fucking day?
>>
>>71537209
If I lived in a place like that I would move.
>>
>>71537209
>So how would you have reacted in this situation /pol/?
nothing, i'm not a nigger to be angry and bit myself until bleeding and shaking over 2 people opinions, fuck them
>>
>>71538953
This, the DMV is affirmative action central.
>>
File: 1458415968816.png (280 KB, 450x375) Image search: [Google]
1458415968816.png
280 KB, 450x375
>>71537209
>bunch of shit that never happened
>60 fucking replies

...I fucking hate /pol/
>>
>>71542734

I have allergy masks but i'm pretty sure i left them in my girlfriend's car. And i have to get prescription allergy medicine claritin and shit don't work for me.

>>71542802

No idea, i actually stay pretty close to where it happens. The day he was buried some white kid trashed his grave site. Rednecks constantly make jokes about it. No DNA fingernail swabs was collected. The case was automatically ruled a suicide even tho all the evidence points towards homicide. Cops was involved in his death.
>>
>>71537209
1.not your blog
2. People like that are everywhere You slowly get used to it remember they are a minority But the media gives them louder noise
>>
File: 8456.jpg (18 KB, 269x212) Image search: [Google]
8456.jpg
18 KB, 269x212
>>71537209
>no timestamp
nigger please
>>
>>71542649

My lawyer needed a copy of my Driver's license and i had plenty of time to get them before the appointment thats why i visited the DMV first.
>>
>>71537209
Race war now
>>
>>71537209
>go to DMV
>want to murder somebody
Welcome to the real world nigger. Nobody likes the DMV, because they are all staffed by lazy landwhales that have no concept of time nor concern for anyone outside their reinforced glass windows.
>>
>>71537209
>at DMV
>landwhale 300+ pound workers

This is every DMV in America.
>>
>>71541928
Drawing the lines is what keeps the lines in place. All this shit should be discussed - race, religion, all of it. Look at the scientific community. It steadily makes progress and improves upon itself, which benefits us all by furthering civilization. Why? How? By constantly fucking questioning itself. By owning up to inconsistencies when they arise rather than attempting to sweep them under the rug. The more choked free speech is, the less collective progress gets made.
>shut up racist!
>shut up islamophobe!
>shut up homophobe!
This kills the progress. Clarity is what allows and enables us to thrive. Criticism and honest evaluation are necessary parts of the process.
>>
>>71545976
>It steadily makes progress and improves upon itself, which benefits us all by furthering civilization.

The Scientific community is pretty unreliable, desu.

>The problem with science is that so much of it simply isn’t. Last summer, the Open Science Collaboration announced that it had tried to replicate one hundred published psychology experiments sampled from three of the most prestigious journals in the field. Scientific claims rest on the idea that experiments repeated under nearly identical conditions ought to yield approximately the same results, but until very recently, very few had bothered to check in a systematic way whether this was actually the case. The OSC was the biggest attempt yet to check a field’s results, and the most shocking. In many cases, they had used original experimental materials, and sometimes even performed the experiments under the guidance of the original researchers. Of the studies that had originally reported positive results, an astonishing 65 percent failed to show statistical significance on replication, and many of the remainder showed greatly reduced effect sizes.

http://www.firstthings.com/article/2016/05/scientific-regress
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.