[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time traveler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 640x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 640x444
It's April, 20th 1938.

Your best friend, Adolf is telling you about his big plans to make Germany great again. You, however, are a time traveler and remember every piece of history from your home time.

What would you tell him?
>>
Focus on the Nuclear program, screw everything else.
Ally with the West.
Do not invade Poland and the USSR, stupid.
>>
>>71537149
To drink some rat poison, it'll give him super powers. Then I take a train to Moscow and tell Molotov everything and help him organize a coup and turn the soviet union into a global empire.
>>
>>71537264
Don't ally the west. Develop nuclear and bomb the shit out of England and USA.
>>
>>71537149
exactly how he lost and how to avoid it

also how to make atom bomb
>>
File: Angela-Merkel1.jpg (19 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Angela-Merkel1.jpg
19 KB, 320x240
>>71537149
>Sack Hermann Göring; his advice was disastrous and allowed England to stay in the fight
>When Japan attacks the US dishonourably repudiate the Japanese, give very vocal support the US, declare War on Japan, and offer help to the US to keep them out of the war
>Follow standard blitzkrieg doctrine with Moscow and Stalingrad - the objective is winning, not humiliating
>Fire your doctors and get a staff of doctors, instead
>Help the Jews flee so they can burden others and not waste resources needed in war
>Give Reynhard Heydrich written orders to guard himself, give him mandatory guards, and promote him higher within the SS
>Continue research and development in aircraft and tanks, focusing on tanks that are fast enough for blitzkrieg
Top of my head
>>
>>71537475
>t. china
>>
>>71537149
>tfw I share Hitler's birthday
Don't declare war, Germany lacks the economic might to ever match the west.
>>
>>71537839
Happy birthday Hitler incarnate.
>>
File: 1457678151767.jpg (56 KB, 464x404) Image search: [Google]
1457678151767.jpg
56 KB, 464x404
>>71537149
>>
>>71537149
Let Soviets rampage a little, don't form alliance with west even if west gets startled but clearly state opposition to bolshevism so they know Adolf-san is nakama, play weaker than you are and let west exhaust itself, only THEN stab them in the back when both sides are weakened enough.

No reason to play fair game, they did neither. I guess story of Dresden bombing would convince him to go this route.
>>
File: NoTouching.png (164 KB, 536x424) Image search: [Google]
NoTouching.png
164 KB, 536x424
>>71537149
Let Guderian and Manstein run the show and don't interfere. Also, start building as many U-boats as possible right now and fix the fucking torpedos.
>>
>>71537891
My Grandfather's birthday is today as well, he's turning sixty, still a stocky guy who can fight like hell. One time saw him beat the fuck out of two niggers, was fun times.
>>
>>71537149
Don't attack soviets, share middle east with them. Use greece as proxy (rebuild alexanders empire). Send armies to mid east/Africa. Make sure you tell japan not to attack USA. Suck up to USA. Then go on defensive and wait for peace.
>>
>>71537149

The USSR is our greatest ally
>>
Dont fuck with russia
>>
Fuck Japan, ally with the US and UK, destroy the Soviets with your strong Anglo-Germanic union
>>
>>71538325
>greatest ally meme
NO MORE
>>
If time traveling would ever be possible. There would already be time travelers among us.

If they would interfere in historic events to pursue te best outcome.

This would mean that our past and present are the optimal scenario's for the best outcome in the future.

Hitler losing was part of a bigger plan according to this logic
>>
I would stay with him throughout the entire course of the war, leading him away from the mistakes he made.
>>
>>71538643
Or maybe multiverse theory?
>>
I reveal to him the entire course of the war as it went in my timeline, thereby irreparably altering history (which I probably already did by becoming besties with Adolf, but he's such a good friend that the space-time continuum can suck a fuck), and tell him how to guarantee victory. We'll carefully plot out what he needs to do differently this time, and I'll be there to help out with all the science behind the nuclear program too, since I've read books on how nuclear reactors and weapons function, and how to centrifugally purify U-238. We'll work on doing everything the same way up until 1941. But here's the thing: we have to make sure to capture the French fleet and prevent them from being scuttled or sunk, and make sure the Vichy French hand over their ships this time. We'll crew them and challenge the Royal Navy, once Japan enters the war. We'll persuade Japan to not attack the US yet, but rather to secure all of SE Asia and Indonesia. This places the French, Italian, German, and Japanese navies in conflict with the Royal Navy alone. We'll thus be able to decimate their unprotected convoys, beat them in a straight-up fight in the Mediterranean and secure that sea for Italy, and then secure Gibraltar and the Suez against any further incursions. Thus empowered, we'll be able to focus on the ground game in Egypt and India. The Iraqi attempt to revolt and join the Axis will be successful, and we'll sweep the Middle East, gaining the oil reserves there. At that point it's a matter of choking Britain and beating her navy. This will bring us to late 1941. At this point, Britain is battered and friendless. If the Russians are poised to attack us, we will simply execute the same sort of operation as we did in WWI. If not, we'll simply bring the British to their knees and force them to surrender with Operation Sealion. Our bombing will have focused on radar stations and armaments production as well as airfields, and the Dunkirk evacuation will never have happened.
>>
>>71538643
Or, they could only time travel once and not touch the time line again. And they chose their best, brightest man to fight the Jewish.
>>
>>71537304
Molotov wouldn't dare. He was a blind follower of Stalin. You would have to go with Zukhkov or Beria.
>>
>>71538763
you can apply the multiverse theory but because this requires an infinite amount of universes you must also know that there's one universe in which the multiverse does not apply

And it could be ours
>>
>>71537149
>>71537149
"Stay on your ass and colonise shitskins to deflate the military bubble that "make germany great again" created"
"in exchange of this information, give me some good aryan pussy to bang and also give me one of thouse sexy SS uniforms that you have"
>>
>>71537149
Invading the east should wait , the true wars are to the south and west
>>
Make Spain and Portugal join the axis

Tell italy to pull out all colonial forces and rebase them in the mediterranean until you can organize a proper blockade of the suez and gibraltar
>>
>>71537149
Well first of all I'd help him redesign New Berlin cause his plans were shit.
>>
>>71537149
For the love of god listen to your advisors and ally/ceasefire with Russia until you've stabilized Europe.
>>
>>71537149
Stay the fuck away, faggot.
>>
File: 1461096058316.gif (855 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1461096058316.gif
855 KB, 384x288
>>71537704
Pretty good, I'd say.

Also:
>Penicilline
>Concentrate on airfields and radar installations in the Battle of Britain
>Cancel building the Bismarck and Tirpitz, see if their hulls can be converted to aircraft carriers
>Build more aircraft carriers
>Don't let a single surface ship even close to the North Sea, let alone the Atlantic, until the Kriegsmarine is ready
>Don't commit resources to dream projects like super huge tanks, focus on a small number of quality mass-produced tanks
>Avoid urban warfare, surround large cities and force them to surrender by siege/starvation with minimal encircling troops, just move on with blitzkrieg
>Always go for Moscow, it's the prime hub of Soviet railway and the center of its state, it must be captured almost at all costs.
>Hearts and minds: don't treat the occupied nations harshly, make them see their own government was worse
>Send military attachés and material blueprints to Italy, in an attempt to make their armies not as horribly inadequate as they were
>Develop fast to mass-produce ''monkey models'' of weaponry/vehicles and military advisors to (later to be) Balkan allies to make them a more synchronised military power in combination with the German one.
>Don't attack US shipping
>Pressure Franco to give land access to Gibraltar, paradrop on Spanish soil regardless if he doesn't accept - not that Spain is going to attack Germany anyways
>Use Italian bases to attack British shipping in the Mediterranean with aeroplanes, to clear for a larger Afrika Korps in Libya, make sure taking Suez is a certainty.
>>
File: 52842-4438.gif (47 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
52842-4438.gif
47 KB, 320x240
>>71537704
This but with the addition of
>No 'Danzig or War' until 1940.
>Focus on mass production rather than quality, in particular with tanks and aircraft.
>Start producing winter equipment and stock up on fuel and raw materials.
>Switch from Kar98k to MP40+44 as soon as possible.
>Those 88mm AA guns? Build a tank around them, trust me bruv.
>Don't let the British commandos sabotage that Norwegian heavy water facility.
>Don't start killing of Slavs with impunity.
>Don't bombard civilian targets in Poland, thereby limiting resentment.
>No '100 Poles for every German' bullshit.
>Don't rely on Italians, invade Greece on your own.
>Pay the Slavs for their work. Anything is better than resentment.
>Don't bother with 'Lebensraum' promise pre-1918 ethnic boundaries to conquered nations.
>Order the SS to follow Rudolf Hess' every move, do not let him board any aircraft.
>If it comes to war with Britain continue to bomb military installations and industry, not cities.
>Promise Palestinians a free independent homeland if they fight. Call for Jihad in the name of Allah to free the Holy Land. Meet with prominent Islamic scholars and leaders.
>>
Tell him not to halt the troops when you have 300.000 allied soldiers surrounded, then continue to win the war.
>>
There`s a way to quickly become the world`s god emperor, it includes a lot of bleach and some drinking activity, but it works for sure.
>>
Nothing personnel kkd
*slit his throat*
>>
>>71537149
"Buddy, have a beer and a schnitzel, don't starve the Ukrainians out, they'll help you fight the Russians."
>>
>>71539964

Stupid, I forgot about the whole Dunkirk screwup.
I guess it can be generalised to:

>Don't count on a peace offer from the Britons, fight until they give up

>>71539850
>Those 88mm AA guns? Build a tank around them, trust me bruv.

Not the same gun, otherwise good list

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8.8_cm_KwK_36#Design
>>
Ally with the Slavs, act as a liberator from stalin. Your Lebensraumideology is shit, if you must do it after you win. Furthermore, dont wait before Dunkirch, and fire Goering, van Ribbentropp and Himmler. And listen to your fucking Generals, they know better than you
>>
I wonder if the war would've changed alot if Hitler allied Slavs and went war alongside the slav And ofcourse helped them to gain weapons and shit for their resources.
>>
>>71537704
>>71539639
Here's mine
>Penicillin
>Stay the fuck out of the Soviet Union, grow slowly by moving into France and Poland and leave the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact alone
>discreetly have churchill assassinated, endorse chamberlain for the next election
>move into france and poland then end the war then and there, Britain won't try to attack without soviets on the eastern front, if they do concentrate the forces in France. once things have quiteted done, ally Britain
>replace mussolini because he's incompetent
>Tell Hirihito to stay the fuck away from the US or you'll cut the alliances
>establish west france as independent, make it a puppet nation
>quietly add spain to the alliance and begin rebuilding it
>begin manhattan project
>use nuclear deterrent to keep Russia out
>3 way cold war
>wait for soviet union to collapse
>move into new free states in the east through easy invasion

I'm not sure how I'd deal with the US
>>
>>71540695
U cant they are simply too far, imagine if Germans were to D-day the american shores, the same would happen, prob the best way would be to ally brazil and mexico or smth. Then make them Fight Americans with the help of japanese, that would not stop US much but it would prob damage it pretty good.
>>
>>71540983
+ to conquer russia is pretty easy, just tell Chechens and other mongoloid minorities that you will restore their independance. When civil war occurs you can take Moscow and shit and everybody knows if u rule Moscow and saint peterburg u rule whole russia.
>>
>>71540695

>When Japan attacks the US dishonourably repudiate the Japanese, give very vocal support the US, declare War on Japan, and offer help to the US to keep them out of the war

I thought this, by >>71537704 was quite a good idea. The US were quite pro-Germany before the war. If Hitler could have exploited this sentiment, he could probably have kept them out of the war. Japan was only a nominal ally, they never supported each other, save for a handful of submarine transports and an irrelevant battle in the Indian ocean. They even fucked Germany over with the Soviet Union, leaking info about how they weren't going to attack, so almost the entire Far Eastern army was redeployed in the essential defense of Moscow.

Your list is good, but it's an open end. Somehow, some way, he would have wanted to have solid, uncontested power in Europe and Britain would have to fall for that to happen. The USSR, too, or Stalin might have tried a pre-emptive attack. Barbarossa could have worked if Moscow would have been taken, which was very, very close from happening.
>>
>>71540983
Canada too, they still had close ties to Britain even after they received independence

Adding to it, I'd also like to add
>support britain in defeating Indian freedom movement and force Japan to cut all ties to Free India.
>Have Indian and Japanese forces move into China and make them parts of the greater British and Japanese Empire
>Deliver America an ultimatum to join the coalition or face complete destruction, in private to prevent rebellion. Force a resignation of the current president under false evidence and rig the polls
>>
Don't go to war
Give him book on how to make the best military centuries ahead of everyone else
Then fight the world and win with 21st century American military tech
>>
>>71540695
Also, don't forget that the USSR basically won because of (mostly American) Lend-Lease. The Britons also received a shit ton of equipment. If the USA would have been truly neutral or even slightly pro-Germany, the Britons would have had it much harder and the Soviets wouldn't even have trains and trucks to transport all their supplies and personell over those vast distances. Their air force would be basically non-existent by the end of 1941 and the Germans could have practiced their combined arms Blitzkrieg-Close air support tactics to their full extent.
>>
>>71537149
Mein Leiblongs Adolf, Did you know that Napoleon once tried to invade mother Russia?
>>
>>71537475
This.

Nuclear wasteland in everyone country that don't want to bend on knees
>>
>>71541431
You would need to buy out newspapers in the US to turn the tide. It would be tricky, but basically if you gave no cause for the US to invade (like Pearl Harbor) we wouldn't do anything.
>>
>>71537149
>give Von Manstein full stategic autonomy
>>
>>71541801
But Lend-Lease started in march 1941
>>
>>71541431
If Hitler basically insists on invading the USSR, or they invade us, The new French forces should help, and we'll time the attacks and greatly prepare or retreat in Winter. If we have to retreat, we simply wait in South Russia. They won't have time to prepare well, especially in training troops in the winter. Japan can move into the South East with Spanish (and possibly British) support. We use South Russian Airfields for our own in bombing Moscow during this period.

Also, tell Hitler to stop messing around in Stalingrad and Leningrad. If they did manage to put up a fight outside Moscow, I'd also allow a peace treaty between us in return for most of the land outside Moscow. We can fund Rebellions within Russia from then on to slowly erode the union. By this point we're easily a global superpower.
>>
>>71541893
The newspapers in the US were Jewish controlled, mostly. Many were anti-Communist, some were pro-Hitler. The tune changes after we ally Stalin and they become very pro-Stalin/Communist. FDR was a communist, though.
>>
>>71537149

Tell him to focus on nukes and nuke Washington. Maybe London. Then invade. Also don't invade fucking Russia.

Because that's how i do it in hearts of iron III
>>
>>71537149
I'd tell him to not use the swastika symbol. That symbol was one of peace but thanks to Hitler it is immediately seen as a symbol of fear and hate.
>>
>>71542266
Exactly. If Hitler would have supported Jewish emigration to Israel plus the promise of Israeli independence, he could have easily swayed the US jewish opinion and therefore a lot of the media. Hitler didn't even want to exterminate them in the first place. Imagine that:
>Oy vey, Germany's greatest ally!
>>
>>71542522
He should have done the logical thing. Put all of his Jews on boats with arms, make it very clear the boats have arms on them, get Stalin to sink the boat. Throw in a few Americans for good measure.
>>
Don't invade Russia.

Hire better generals.
>>
I would tell about Merkel, the female menace and that he should attack the middle east and claim Saudi Arabia instead of Europe, to start.
>>
Oh and tell him to revamp his command structure. Everything under his control didn't work, caused immense slowdowns. You know, do it like the allies did. Let a hardcore prussian general handle the military shit.
>>
>>71542736
The logical thing was to play them out against Britain. The jews (especially those in Palestine) were already very hostile against the Britons. If Hitler would have openly backed a jewish movement for independence, only to have the Brits refuse (which they would certainly do, but now also because it would create a German ally in their Middle East), world jewry would be opposed to the Britons and as such a large part of US public opinion, too. That is how you outjew the jew.
>>
>>71542807
>>71538360
>>71538325
>>71539325
>>71541778
I hope all of you retards realise that Hitler's invasion preceeded Stalin's invasion by just a few weeks, and the reason why Soviet forces were doing so bad in the first phase of Barbarossa was because they were trained and equipped for offense, and not for defense?
>>
>>71540983
>imagine if Germans were to D-day the american shores,

They wouldn't. Any fleet sailed against the US would get shot to pieces halfway across the atlantic.
>>
>>71543019
I was referencing the Lusitania which brought America into WWI.
>>
>>71537149
So many things.

First fire Göring.

Oh, and Adolf, all your intelligence structure is compromised, sorry.
>>
File: 1461090808487.gif (455 KB, 290x246) Image search: [Google]
1461090808487.gif
455 KB, 290x246
>>71543391
Oh, of course, that was a bit stupid of me. Still, I think the Israel card would have been a guaranteed win for Adi.
>>
>>71543116

Germany would have been far better off using all that manpower and equipment to defend the border than sending them into Russia.
>>
>>71543662
The hard part, even today, is cutting the Jewish tumor out of the US.
>>
i would tell him to kill himself

and then i would tell him that he loses the war and kills himself

and then i would have a tippity top kek

shit, i'd kill hitler myself if i could time travel.
>>
>>71543693
Adolf was not ready for Russian invasion just like Stalin wasn't ready for German. And he was fighting on two fronts.

The war was lost for him the very moment when Schleswig-Holstein opened fire at Polish garrison in Gdańsk.
>>
>>71543827
Hitler didn't commit suicide. He lived in Argentina and possibly Antarctica.
>>
>>71543750
They would have probably went voluntarily, for a large part. Especially when it's Adolf bloody Hitler supervising the human rights situation, making sure the ''Palestinian question'' would never even have been heard of. So, US jews would be more prone to move there.
>>
>>71537149
Crush the brits in Calais... Kill all the jews for real, have no mercy.

That's it.
>>
>>71544149
True, in part, I think since a lot of American Jews haven't gone to Israel yet. I suppose supporting the single Israeli state is wiser to remove Jews than cause them to turn their attention towards you.
>>
>>71537704
Enigma gets broken early on.
>>
>>71544274
We WERE crushed in Calais though. The dunkirk retreat was a miracle.
>>
Don't try to take on the whole world at once.
>>
>>71537704
>ally Natonalist China after denouncing Japan.
>Send military advisors to support their fight against the communists.
>After that's won, focus on helping them fight Russia and Japan on a two front war.
>>
>>71537149
Do not attack soviets before the western Europe is yours.
Focus on bombarding military instalations in Britain instead of harmless civilian structures.
>>
>>71537704
No such doctrine called blitzkrieg was ever used by the Wehrmacht.
>>
>>71544956
>not balkanizing China to create a world without a Han superpower
>>
>>71537149
Even with all the good advice posted here, no one can instruct him on how to make a nuclear bomb and build a bomber plane that can actually cross the atlantic unspotted

I don't see any other outcome than Germany losing, unfortunately. Even if the USSR could be defeated, which is only a slim possibility even if everything went Germany's way, the industrial power of the US was unmatched...

I would either persuade him not to go to war or kill him

The world has been frightened of nationalism and right wingers ever since WW2. If WW2 never happens, I think it would be much more difficult for left wingers and cultural marxists to gain foothold
>>
I wouldn't bother convincing Hitler (who was likely a British agent) anything. I would buy five thousand Ipads with some Obama speeches, walkthroughs of blighted race-replaced neighbourhoods in the US, France and England, some representative MTV, montage of TV programming through the years, including show about butt-pirates and trannies, some holocaust denial videos, Jared Taylor on Phil Donahue, the video where white people write on themselves, BLM protests, the most disgusting rap music videos and...

...an appeal from me not to act so as to make Western Civilisation die as they are about to do but to show these moving pictures to the Germans and talk about what they should do to avoid this nightmare that faces their great-grandchildren....

...and place them at Picadilly Circus and Times Square in the very early morning on December 6, 1941.
>>
convince him the natural resources in africa are more important and less defended than land in europe. colonize africa and the middle east. concentration camps in each country for the real final solution
>>
get usa on your side, they are the strongest nation in the world.

italy is a turncoat

if you can't get usa on your side, tell japan to leave usa alone or else shit's gonna get really fucking real.

deport anyone with the last name merkel
>>
>>71539034

You don't understand infinity.
>>
>>71540695
I would invest in heavy bombers as well. Heavy bombers, submarines, and aircraft carriers(but you can hold off on the carrier's till later). If you can strike from further away, the safer you are.
>>
>>71537149
Engineer here, I would share all kinds of math and physics with him. I'd ask to be put in charge of research and I would already know what paths are successful or not, I already know the basic concepts behind jets, guided missiles, lasers, and super critical mass. From a trusted position I could guide the right tech and make their research programs super efficient, spending no time on wasted efforts.

Hold off the war some, design a better Tiger Tank prior to mass production that has reflective and ablative armor.

The world wouldn't know what hit them. With the right tech in maturity from the start, it would be akin to fighting an alien race.

Germany had piles of Uranium, if they knew how to use it london, Stalingrad, and Moscow would be smoking craters.
>>
>>71537149
1. That doctor of yours is a quack. Don't take amphetamines. They won't do much to help your Parkinson's, but they will make you act irrationally at times.
2. Wait a few years longer before you start paying debts, or else the Jew in charge will unite the whole world against you.
3. Don't attack Serbia pls, attack the UK shills inside it. Also, attack Albania, they're subhumans. If you attack Serbia, Serbian rebels will be the first to start fighting you and the first in the war to successfully liberate a territory (Užice Republic).

No use telling him to avoid the war, because the Jews will start it no matter what.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.